MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Advertise Here DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
fired can I rehire
Пн, Авг 3, 2015 11:55am [Аноним] - 3195 d back

'Hi I just wonder maybe someone used to work at GoodWill I was fired for miss scan item for the costumer. I liked to work there. And I really really want to come back it is possible they can rehire me??'
Пн, Авг 3, 2015 12:13pm [Аноним] - 3195 d back

Ну вот.Людям нравится там работать,а Оксана хает гудвилл
Пн, Авг 3, 2015 01:53pm [Аноним] - 3195 d back

Believe it or not, you were fired for some other reason. They just don't like you there because if they did, they'd never fire you for stupid miss scan!
Пн, Авг 3, 2015 02:03pm [Аноним] - 3195 d back

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Пн, Авг 3, 2015 03:15pm [Аноним] - 3195 d back

ok and one day costumer overhear and thought I told her I was going to my break and can not take her and complain to manager and got write up for that but I never told to costumer that and they counted that. But I was never miss work always came on time.
Пн, Авг 3, 2015 05:07pm [Аноним] - 3195 d back

File for unemployment. This is the best you can do at this point.
Пн, Авг 3, 2015 05:33pm киевлянин - 3195 d back

12 Golden Rules of Customer Service

Rule #1 – the customer is always right

Rule #2 – if the customer is wrong, refer to rule #1

Rule #3 – the customer is always a priority – handle complaints, concerns and disputes immediately

Rule #4 – never argue with a customer

Rule #5 – never make excuses or pass the buck

Rule #6 – be flexible – customers do not always know what they want and are not all the same

Rule #7 – show real respect and treat your customer how you would want to be treated

Rule #8 – be personal, sincere and friendly at all times

Rule #9 – always remain one step ahead of your customer by predicting future & current needs

Rule #10 – keep all your promises

Rule #11 – deliver your product or service on time or ahead of time

Rule #12 – exceed your customer’s expectations and always go the extra mile

I’m sure there are variations of these rules and certainly you don’t have to stop at this list. There are hundreds of little things you can do to make your customer feel like a King or Queen.

What rules and standards do you set when you deal with your customers?
Пн, Авг 3, 2015 05:55pm [Аноним] - 3195 d back

the same
Пн, Авг 3, 2015 11:15pm [Аноним] - 3194 d back

Это правила для покупателей, которым пытаются продать ненужный им товар. В случе если товар нужный, то покупатель никогда не начнёт бычить, а если и начнёт, то будет выслан куда подальше.

Работать за минимальную оплату и соблюдать эти правила может только полный идиот.
Вт, Авг 4, 2015 09:27am [Аноним] - 3194 d back

eto tochno
Вт, Авг 4, 2015 11:04am [Аноним] - 3194 d back

Эти правила придумали работодатели, чтобы давить ими на своих подчинённых. На самом деле клиент в большинстве случаев не прав и может быть выслан лесом - "не хочешь - не бери, а если берёшь - не пи3ди". Вот оно - золотое правило настоящего продавца, который предлагает востребованный товар, а не дерьмо, которое изначально нах не нужно покупателю, который тупо повёлся на рекламу.

Как думаете, почему если ты бычишь, то тебя в клуб не пускают? Wink Да потому, что за тобой ещё сотня таких же гaндoнов стоит в очереди и всем нужно в клуб, а места ограничены. Тебя не заманивают в клуб, тебе самому туда очень надо. Поэтому бык будет выслан в xyй, а человек разумный пройдёт через охрану без проблем.
Вт, Авг 4, 2015 11:25am HappY - 3194 d back

avtor - -Troll, ne vedites'
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru