MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
SOPA & PIPA
Ср, Янв 18, 2012 09:58am Karina - 4490 d back

Что вы думаете о SOPA & PIPA
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (30) ...
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 01:18pm Klient - 4489 d back

Wed, Jan 18 05:15pm Lady

I've seen plenty of your blunderish double standards & the denial afterward. However, will not search for them in gazillions of forums, have better things to doSmile
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 01:25pm Klient - 4489 d back

So, yuo guys want the free stuff, make a copy of digital content & distribute it everywhere? The current laws don't go far enough & not very effective in curbing piracy. The feds want to go after major online content providers for enabling such activities by virtue of not prohibiting & nor removing links of fraudelent sites where piracy downloads take place. If such law would pass, but unlikely in the election year, for bunch of political whores in both parties, then it'll be good. You & millions of others would have to pay for authored, privileged & copyright content. I see many of you & millions of free-loaders want to watch free movies, have free top notch comp software & digital books.. that's stealing.
Just imagine if you were the author of "Harry Potter" & it went digital. Then you'd get only very small fraction, such as 10% from all digital sales/ subscriptions, while all other digital e-book content would be stolen, pirated & provided for free to millions. How would you look at it then with your double standards? "Oh, I don't want to pay for a movie in theater if I can watch it free. Oh, I don't want to pay for dinner or jeans if I can steal it & noone gets me" Right?Smile
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 01:31pm Lady - 4489 d back

So, nothing at all, Klient? I thought so.
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 02:14pm Klient - 4489 d back

However, will not search for them in gazillions of forums, have better things to doSmile
Lady can yuo read well? Next time I see it If I'm here, then will point out to you, but will not search for them, though I've seen more then several on your recordSmile

You & bunch of other free-loaders had nothing to say in support of your argument to mine. I thought so as wellSmile
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 02:41pm [Аноним] - 4489 d back

Клиент ты идиот. Ознакомся сначала с законом. Вот ты упомянул "Harry Potter" теперь как честный человек пошли Роулинг доллор - это имя копирайтед. Иначе она chicago.ru прикроет за то что сами твой пост не стёрли. Вот примерно такие законы патаются сейчас протолкнуть.
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 03:01pm Психопат - 4489 d back

The ultimate question is: is the proposed law worth it? Do the alleged benefits of the law outweigh the detriment to the freedom of speech on the internet? The answer is:

HELL NO!!! F... k this law! And f..k the politicians who push it!
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 03:03pm Lady - 4489 d back

And yet, you find the time to reply without any solid evidence.
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 03:50pm Klient - 4489 d back

Thu, Jan 19 02:41pm [Аноним]
Очередная безликая шавка прискакала полаять. Включи мозги на минутку.. за упоминание авоторов е-медиа или книг ничего не будет, а упоминание выдержек из книги или видео, другое дело. Например, ты напишешь 2 страницы из книги в интернете или поставишь 5-й ролик кинофильма без разрешения, етц.. и тебя найдут аноним по "айп адресу".

Lady, I don't like to reapet myself, but go read my post closely from Thu, Jan 19 02:14pm
Klient
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 04:22pm ►E.◄ - 4489 d back

>>And yet, you find the time to reply without any solid evidence.

No offense, but that is what you've been doing for several days in another topic. Wink
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 04:48pm Психопат - 4489 d back

Fortunately, the support for this idiotic law is disappearing fast....
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 04:51pm Психопат - 4489 d back

Speaking of missing people. I have not seen Ded Pihto's posts in days now.
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 04:54pm Lady - 4489 d back

You are completely missing the point, ►E.◄ or may be just pretending that you do. (as usual) Read above, it has nothing to do with "the time" here. It has to do with Klient's perception.

I see both of you are having problem with reading and identifying the key points. I'm sorry, but besides yapping about people, it seems to me you are not capable to carry on conversation in regards regards to the proposed SOPA/PIPA bills, or any other serious topics here.
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 04:56pm [Аноним] - 4489 d back

Lady,
5+
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 04:57pm Lady - 4489 d back

>>Fortunately, the support for this idiotic law is disappearing fast....
---
I sure hope so. I have a gut feeling that somehow they are going to pass this bill through.
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 06:00pm Психопат - 4489 d back

The Big O said he would not sign it- but I don't believe a single word that man says.
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 06:15pm ►E.◄ - 4489 d back

>>you are not capable to carry on.... (леди)

У-у-у-у, не думал что ты опустишся до персональных оскорблений и навешивания ярлыков, но очевiдно я ошибался. Ты явно послешила с ником себе. Выбери что-то более приемлемое, "lady" is way high for you.
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 07:23pm Klient - 4489 d back

Thu, Jan 19 01:25pm Klient

Lady & other free-loaders, read this post again. What are your arguments of why all authored, copyrighted stuff must be free? Another sense of entitelement.. because I cannot afford or don't want to pay if I can get it for free illegally.
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 08:14pm 3nahren - 4489 d back

Нужно выбрать, либо быть честным лохом, как клиент, либо иметь возможность хоть как то отыграться на безликих корпорациях котороым принадлежат все авторские права, и которым курс акций важнее людей.
Чт, Янв 19, 2012 08:51pm Lady - 4489 d back

►Е.◄, похоже на то что я задела твои чуствительные струнки. Мне интересно где я была не права?
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 08:05am ►E.◄ - 4488 d back

Успакойся, права ты ..и в первую очередь в том, что теперь это многое обьясняет. В дальнейшем када будеш высказывацца о моих способностях - не стесняйся, а то в этот раз как-то слабенько получилась. Возми штоли уроки у комбика - его потуги хоть и похожи на лепет первоклассника, но нужно с чего-то начинать. Утачи, I know you are (unlike me) fully capable. Very\ Happy
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 10:14am Lady - 4488 d back

>>"права ты ..и в первую очередь в том, что теперь это многое обьясняет."
Doesn't make any sense, перефразируй пожалуйсто.

О твоих способностях я высказалась следуювим образом:
"...it seems to me you are not capable to carry on conversation in regards to the proposed SOPA/PIPA bills, or any other serious topics here."
Ключевое слово "it seems." Где ты здесь ярлык увидел? Ты сам себе его и вешаешь.
Пока я ещё не видела твоих высказываний по отношению к темe, поэтому моё "seems" вполне уместно. Разве я не права?
It also seems to me that you are just trying to pick a fight.
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 11:08am Психопат - 4488 d back

"отыграться на безликих корпорациях "

Absurd. Corporations have concrete people behind them. Which, by the way, not just the "fat cats," but millions working dudes and dudettes- whose retirement and investments depend on the good standing and profitability of these "evil corporations".

Also, it's a fool's errand to punish a corproation- the costs will inevitably be passed on to the consumers and also onto the corporate employees.

But the proposed law is still bad, because it gives the incompetent and abusive government too much power.
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 11:24am Lady - 4488 d back

>>But the proposed law is still bad, because it gives the incompetent and abusive government too much power.
----
It is very trendy these days, don't you find? National defense authorization right (Prison without trial bill) Senate bill 914 (search without warrant) .... just to name a few.
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 11:31am Lady - 4488 d back

Senate postpones vote on internet anti-piracy bill... More on that here:http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/21/technology/senate-postpones-piracy-vote.html

I guess they need more time for tweaking that very bill...
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 02:40pm Klient - 4488 d back

Thu, Jan 19 08:14pm 3nahren
Хрюндель, смеется тот кто смеется последний.. вот Филд и Фишкин, Престидж Лисинг жили очень кучеряво, но с липкими рученками. Доигрались и в итоге кто реальные лохи? Сколько им надо потратить сил, времени и денег на адвокатов и доказать что не верблюды? А реально то верблюды и доказывать не надо. Таких как они очень много в любых этнических группах и надо по одному выдергивать, уничтожать и искоренять мошенников и воров.

Lady, etc..
What part of SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) & PIPA (Protect Intellectual Property Act) don't you understand? Enough of free-loading & double standards. Try to place yourself into the shoes of digital media firms. Yea, & the only reason senate pospones the bill, is because no political whore wants to take action in the election year.
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 02:44pm Klient - 4488 d back

The Feds want IP providers & firms as google, etc.. go-daddy to stop placing, promoting, linking, advertising & hosting fraudulent piracy sites. Those who won't comply would be fined, face sanctions & criminal charges by DOJ & FCC together with civil lawsuits by digital media firms. Plain & simple.
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 03:15pm Lady - 4488 d back

Klient, I am not talking to you.
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 03:24pm Klient - 4488 d back

I'm very glad Lady, what a reliefSmile You have no compelling arguments of why it should be all free. You just don't, except people need/ deserve. want, etc.. the usual stuff. I didn't see any valid arguments from you to support your point of view.
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 04:21pm Психопат - 4488 d back

yeah yeah yeah bluh bluh bluh

THIS BILL WILL NOT PASS. NO PASARAN, M...ERS!!!
Пт, Янв 20, 2012 04:56pm Lady - 4488 d back

Amen!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru