MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Разрешение на вылет из страны от папы
Вс, Мар 3, 2013 10:37pm Ssss - 4074 d back

Ситуация следующая лечу с малышом в Европу я гражданкаСША малыш тоже, на мужа документы только подала , надо ли разрешение от него на вылет ребенка с мамой в другую страну?
Вс, Мар 3, 2013 11:33pm Дед Пихто - 4074 d back

Да
Вс, Мар 3, 2013 11:50pm masha - 4074 d back

Да, и заверте в any currency exchange ,стоит $1. я так делала и никаких проблем на границах не было.
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 04:41am [Аноним] - 4074 d back

a gde delatj takoe razreshenue?
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 05:29am Sss - 4074 d back

А если отец нелегально здесь то на основании каких документов делается этот документ и где ? Кто знает?
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 07:12am Дед Пихто - 4074 d back

на основании ID or passport
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 09:48am [Аноним] - 4073 d back

You child needs to have a U.S. passport to leave the country. To get a passport for a child, you either have to present a notarized document from his father that he agrees for the child to receive that passport or he should be present when you are applying for the passport and sign the application form with you. That's all.
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 05:22pm masha - 4073 d back

Sss a kak vy pasport delai rebenku, tam zhe pap nuzhen. Hotite ya svoj skinu vam na e mail, tol'kovecherom prosto vozmete vstavite svoi daty, raspechatyvajte i s papoj v currency exchange zaveryaete .
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 05:41pm masha - 4073 d back

Sss lovite
Consent for International Travel with One Legal Guardian
I, (father’s name), declare that I am the parent of (child’s name), male, born …..at Chicago Illinois.
My child, ……., has my consent to travel with (mother’s name)
Morther’s name a has a __________ passport numbered __________, which was issued ------------ at __________, to travel to: ( where and when) and staying with his grandparent ( where )
My child will be leaving the United States on or about ……., and returning to the United States ……………... Any questions regarding this document may be addressed to me at:

father’s name and address

P.S заполняете и идете в с мужем ,его спросят ID и заплатите $1. Удачи
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 05:45pm masha - 4073 d back

This is one I think better( i have like 5 of them)SmileIf you have any questions , be free to ask

International Travel Consent and Acknowledgement

I, ….., make oath and state that I am the father of:

Child – ……..), born …… in the United States. (Passport # ……)

1) Child name…. has my consent to travel with ………….. (passport number …….), mother of above mentioned child.

This consent is valid for travel starting on or about September 6 2012 to ….. All flight info

2) I authorize and recommend ………., to make emergency medical decisions on my behalf, in the event that my child requires emergency medical treatment at a time or place from which I may not be reached.

3) I authorize and recommend ………………., to make arrangements and determinations for all modes of travel, including itinerary changes as necessary during this trip.

Signed___________________

Name and address of father

Notary Public Signature/Seal:
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 05:47pm masha - 4073 d back

P.S заполняете и идете в с мужем v currency exchange,его спросят ID и заплатите $1. Удачи
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 06:05pm SSS - 4073 d back

Маша спасибо большое !
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 06:23pm masha - 4073 d back

Да не за что, пользуйтесь.
SSS у ребенка ведь есть паспорт? Если нет- делайте срочно, занимает где то 4 недели, делается на почте.
Вт, Мар 5, 2013 04:00pm Евгений - 4072 d back

Интересно, у меня жена с дочкой летала 3 раза в европу и не было проблем. У них и фамилии разные.
Ср, Мар 6, 2013 09:29am [Аноним] - 4071 d back

как повезет. но лучше не рисковать. ведь это разрешение стоит копейки.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru