MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Sign of the times
Чт, Мар 1, 2012 03:35pm Sheisthe1 - 4440 d back

As soon as our co. announced about the future lay-offs, some of our workers started to have "major life changes: 2 people said that their husbands left them; one said that his wife is pregnant, one person got engaged and one person got married (with only 2 wks of preparation) and it's all happend for the past month..... Smile
Did you see something like that in your company?

Also, why is soo many people are eating out lately? All of the restaurants are booked , even on weekdays! Smile
Пт, Мар 2, 2012 09:53am [Аноним] - 4440 d back

у меня в компании такого не было
а рестораны у нас всегда забиты, рецесией и не пахнет.

гр.
Пт, Мар 2, 2012 10:30am Iggy - 4440 d back

Maybe it's how people are trying to cope
Пт, Мар 2, 2012 10:41am Дед Пихто - 4440 d back

Не думаю што всё ето как то связано, просто совпадение. Рестораны как всегда, заполнены на половину.
...........нафига тока было изза етой фигни новую тему открывать не знаю, есть офтопик туда все ети нелепици и валите.
Пт, Мар 2, 2012 05:38pm Sheisthe1 - 4439 d back

I do no think that this is coincidence- they are just trying to proof to the upper management that they will be financially strapted if they will choose them for layoffs. In other words: Look, I am single mother of two.... Or, Look, my wife is pregnant.... and etc. Smile
Пт, Мар 2, 2012 05:52pm 3nahren - 4439 d back

Серьезно, думаешь, менеджнент будет переживать за работников, если это будет невыгодно компании?
Пт, Мар 2, 2012 06:29pm Sheisthe1 - 4439 d back

Well, at least if they need to layoff someone every three months- it might buy them some time.....

Also, people are going to restaurants because they do not pay mordgages anymore...Smile
Пт, Мар 2, 2012 09:16pm [Аноним] - 4439 d back

I feel so sorry for adults who never grew up and still allow someone to rule their life. This is such a pathetic scene, when somebody has to "get married", "get pregnant", "get left by the husband" in order to keep the job. Like the kids who are afraid to be punished. Grow up, people, figure out the way to make money so that nobody ever dares to step on your head again. poor corporate rats.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru