MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
I like my boss
Вс, Апр 1, 2012 09:25pm Mabel - 4417 d back

Ok, I am a female, 23 and my childhood was fatherless for which he passed away when I was so little. I never had a boyfriend, because I had to study a lot and later work a lot. I am still in a college and work and study full-time. The thing is that, my boss, whom I am working for, is like my father. He always asks about my school, exams, work, if there are any news, and so on. I like him as my father, because he gives me the best advice on what to do and where to go about colleges and so on. I don't have a family here, I live with my roommate. I need someone's attention and care and I am receiving these things from my boss. He has daughters and a son in my age, and his attitude towards me is like to his own daughter. I love a guy who is overseas, but I like my boss as a father. Is that normal? Has anyone experienced it? By the way, he rarely appears on a workplace, but always checks things through email, message and phone calls.
Вс, Апр 1, 2012 09:34pm тамара - 4417 d back

думаю, развод полный=)
Вс, Апр 1, 2012 09:37pm Дед Пихто - 4417 d back

you have *daddy issues*. its normal given your situation
Вс, Апр 1, 2012 10:34pm жена тракиста - 4417 d back

Oh,Mabel! Mabel! Are u sure that u like your boss? Or it's something more serious?
Вс, Апр 1, 2012 11:25pm ooo-ps - 4417 d back

My friend was telling me the same story about one guy (older then her 20 years) from whom she has a baby now Smile
Пн, Апр 2, 2012 11:44am [Аноним] - 4416 d back

your BOSS is an OLD HOSS
Пн, Апр 2, 2012 03:40pm Mabel - 4416 d back

No, I like him as I would like my father. Understand that I don't have a father, he died when I was little, so I need care and attention. But, who knows. I am a regular employee to my boss, except for he needs to know whether I am studying or not. That's it.
Пн, Апр 2, 2012 03:48pm Дед Пихто - 4416 d back

I am a regular employee to my boss, except for he needs to know whether I am studying or not. That's it.(ц)

Rolling\ Eyes Ну да ну да.......
Пн, Апр 2, 2012 04:26pm Koshka - 4416 d back

Deda, I had a boss like that once. He was a great guy, real family man and there was never a "sexual" moment between us. He took genuine interest in his employees and was a true father figure for a lot of us. I still remember him as the best boss I ever had.
Пн, Апр 2, 2012 05:28pm A.A. - 4416 d back

+1, not exact same scenario, but pretty close - boss my father's age ( I do have my own father who lives closeby), assisted, helped with advices, knew a lot of people, helped to get some things done, later on we just parted our ways.
Пн, Апр 2, 2012 05:34pm Психопат - 4416 d back

Deda, I had a boss like that once. He was a great guy, real family man and there was never a "sexual" moment between us. He took genuine interest in his employees and was a true father figure for a lot of us. I still remember him as the best boss I ever had.

Koshka, by your description, I can only come to a conclusion you worked for GERALD FORD!!!
Пн, Апр 2, 2012 06:19pm Koshka - 4416 d back

LOL, I'm afraid I'm a bit too young to have cought him during his working years)))
Пн, Апр 2, 2012 09:27pm Mabel - 4416 d back

My father would be 52 years old now if he had not passed away in 2000 and I would never have such problems, like fatherless childhood, boarding school, lack of care and interest. I became independent very early, at the age 15, and since then have been residing alone, apart from my mom. When I turned 19, I was crazy jealous that my peers had a full family and I did not have it, so I envy them. Well, later I found a guy, who did give all I wanted, but he is overseas currently, haven't seen him since September. I am going crazy again, I want my boss to be my father. There is nothing sexual, he would never do that to anyone, he is very smart. I see him rarely, but he does call to work every morning to check. That's it. And the most important thing is that, he does not he became my father already. Smile
Пн, Апр 2, 2012 09:28pm Mabel - 4416 d back

typo on the last sentence, he does not know he became my father very recently.
Пн, Апр 2, 2012 09:53pm Koshka - 4416 d back

M., you're grown up woman now. Get into therapy immediately. You definitely have unresolved grief issues and no closure on your Father's passing but you are unnecessarily complicating your life and becoming emotionally attached to your boss. Please get into therapy now or you'll be facing another loss before you know it and you won't be emotionally ready for it.
Вт, Апр 3, 2012 02:25pm Mabel - 4415 d back

No time and money for a therapy, thinking of healing naturally. Also a full time student, maybe just need a vacation for summer? Also, I don't believe any of those money-sucker therapists, and plus they make you feel worse by their antidepressants and you will be attached to these drugs forever? Do you really think it is such a brilliant idea, you Cat? I miss my father a lot, and my boss somehow eases that problem. Just thinking of the idea that there is someone who cares about you like your parent would do makes my life much easier and less complicated.
Вт, Апр 3, 2012 02:32pm Koshka - 4415 d back

Mabel, where did you get all that BS about antidepressants and therapists? You're old enough to google stuff up and check on it. Therapist does not put you on anti-depressants, you have to see a psychiatrist for that. If you're full time student, your school is supposed to have a councelor that can help you for free or close to it. If you think you can resolve your issues on your own - more power to you, but you come across as an immature teenager rather than a 24-y.o woman.
Вт, Апр 3, 2012 03:05pm Sheisthe1 - 4415 d back

Mabel: You want your boss to be your father, but he wants something else from you..... He is not going to help you out for nothing - it is always you have to give him something in return (besides you good work)..... Smile
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru