MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
How come??
Пн, Янв 30, 2012 08:41pm Lady - 4476 d back

How come nobody is talking about bill 1867?
Wake up people?! Do you feel free? Well, I have news for you all, you are not free! You ARE living in a police state!
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (154) ...
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:30am Дед Пихто - 4473 d back

You are twice as likely to die from cancer as you are to die in a terrorist attack (Ц)

Какой глупый аргумент интересно ты сама ево придумала или стырила у кавота.......
От кенсер ни Я и никто другой ПОКА не можем уберечься НИКАКИМИ нормативными актами, а от теророзма можем и успешо делаем ето. Ну напряги мозг и подумай ПОЧЕМУ именно в штатах так мало (как ты сама пишеш) терорра после 9/11? Што муслики стали меньше нас ненавидеть? Или отказались от мысли истребить побольше американцефф? Да просто патамушто Петриот Ект РАБОТАЕТ!!! Патамушта благодаря ему и другим нормативным актам наши агенства теперь могут нас ЕФЕКТИВНО защищать от всей той швали каторая наползла в страну. такая мысь тебе в голову не приходила?
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:31am Reina - 4473 d back

Lady, please don't insult our intelligence. Many people here are well educated, some probably better than you and are aware of a heck of a lot more. What's different is that you choose to be scared of something that will never impact you and the rest focus their energy on things that will really impact their lives.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:32am Lady - 4473 d back

>>Lady, please don't put words in my mouth. Shutting up and living your life does not mean trusting anyone, taking guarantees or eating up what's show on TV. It's SOBERLY looking at life, the probabilities of these terrible things happening to you, realizing that the chances of a brick falling on your head or a car hitting you on the street are a heck of a lot higher but still not worrying about them and continuing to live but with choosing what to worry about (that which really matters) and what to leave alone , face it - THERE ISN"T A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
----
And how is it different from what I said? above and above and above?
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:34am Reina - 4473 d back

You said that I trust the government will protect me from everything (some things, yes, I certainly hope so) and that I believe what the mainstream media says. I said that this isn't true. That's what's different.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:34am Lady - 4473 d back

Reina, you seem to have no problem insulting me. Are you filling threatened?
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:35am Дед Пихто - 4473 d back

something offensive (c)
Rolling\ Eyes
Do you know what metaphor is?
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:37am Reina - 4473 d back

What??? Insulting you? Is this your argument of last resort?? You've stooped to many insults yourself or shall I post quotes?
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:37am Дед Пихто - 4473 d back

you seem to have no problem insulting me (c)

Rolling\ Eyes тяжолый случай........пахоже на какойто гормональный дисбаланс
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:38am Дед Пихто - 4473 d back

Леди здай анализы у тебя пахоже лейкоциты повышены
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:39am Lady - 4473 d back

You said that I trust the government will protect me from everything (some things, yes, I certainly hope so) and that I believe what the mainstream media says. I said that this isn't true. That's what's different.

I am glad you made it clear. Than my words were not targeting specifically you.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:40am Reina - 4473 d back

Lady, you have posted these things before and most people disagreed, so why do it again and suffer the same results or is this masochism or some kind?
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:41am Lady - 4473 d back

Do I need to point out on each comment I find offensive? You know what you doing.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 09:43am Reina - 4473 d back

What you FIND offensive and was actually intended as such are likely to be different things in this case. My agenda was not to offend you but to explain my point. Sometimes a bit harshly in order to drive the point home but not to offend.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 10:24am Lady - 4473 d back

I was trying to make my point by brining some good arguments to "the table" to support my believes. Some people choose to dismiss those points (very typical here) and choose to make fun of me instead. I guess after all, these group has different intentions, is it obvious?
I don't feel that I wasted my time. Actually during this discussion I learned and discover new and interesting information that contributed even more to what I fill strongly about. At this point I am going to make it my last respond in this "How come?" topic.
I hope some people will take a moment and really think before agreeing with these bills.
Can we do anything about it? Its been done before. We can do somethings together, for example, looking deeper on certain issues and recognize some problems and spread the awareness, hopefully preventing the "bad outcomes." Or, each of us can do what fills right for him/herself.
I wish you all well.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 10:31am 3nahren - 4473 d back

http://www.newsru.com/world/03feb2012/seclist.html
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 10:35am Дед Пихто - 4473 d back

глядите ка, хрюндель как прогрессирует - уже умеет находить адресное окно, нажимать *Ctrl+C* а патом *Ctrl+V*.........ещо пару лет и..... чем чорт не шутит.....он научица коментировать свои капипасты.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 10:39am Дед Пихто - 4473 d back

каторый раз убеждаюсь в правдивости слов старины Маркса о том што бытие определяет сознание. Вот запустили хрынделя в Америку и начал чел развиваца потихоньку....... ево действия пока не осмыслены и процессы идут на уровне подсознания но идут! а ето главное.........пожелаем хрюнделю удачи на ево нелёхком и ДОЛГОМ пути из рассеянина к человеку разумному Laughing
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 10:42am [Аноним] - 4473 d back

"Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny." (Ghandi)

gr.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 10:59am [Аноним] - 4473 d back

gr. +100
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 11:09am ►E.◄ - 4473 d back

Ну шо, поразвлекались? Фсе понятно? Smile

А как на счет полиции? Это же тоже ограничение свободы, это тоже возможная ошибка...Представим что в Калифорнии старый мексиканец изнасиловал каво-та.. Ведь по ошибке могут схватить туже Леди, кинуть в тюрму и потом посадить лет на 15 - сколько невинных людей уже посадили, даже с жюри, судьями, разбирательством..все ведь возможно.
Леди, ты сильно боишся полиции?
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 11:09am Дед Пихто - 4473 d back

Good words.......not related to our subject, but still good..........did he ever said anything about paranoia?
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 11:26am 3nahren - 4473 d back

Пихта конечно запустил американскую баранизацию к себе в мозги и она как ни странно очень хорошо уживается с одним совковым правилом из "той жизни" Пока гром не грянет, мужик не перекрестится.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 11:55am [Аноним] - 4473 d back

Мне кажется, это не Леди пишет, а кто-то от ее имени, она ведь вроде вменяемая была... Или, может, она заболела?... Rolling\ Eyes
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 12:12pm [Аноним] - 4473 d back

Ded, I am not an expert on Ghandi, but here is what he said about worrying:

“There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever”

gr.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 03:13pm Дед Пихто - 4473 d back

запустил американскую баранизацию к себе в мозги (Ц)

а хрюндель не запустил..........ему просто некуда Wink
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 03:14pm Дед Пихто - 4473 d back

“There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever” (c)

I like that a lot.
Пт, Фев 3, 2012 04:03pm [Аноним] - 4473 d back

Remember the "UHF" movie? "Gandi II. NOW, IT IS PERSONAL!"

LOL
Сб, Фев 4, 2012 04:49pm ►E.◄ - 4471 d back

>>а хрюндель не запустил..........ему просто некуда(Дед)

Laughing Точняк.
Сб, Фев 4, 2012 08:43pm 3nahren - 4471 d back

Точняк

ПроблЕял мутон.
Сб, Фев 4, 2012 08:52pm Bob - 4471 d back

Пихта конечно запустил американскую баранизацию к себе в мозги
-------------------------
+10
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru