MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Идиоты
Ср, Июл 29, 2009 08:48am Мари - 5404 d back

BOSTON – A family picked up by a taxi at the airport left a sleeping 5-year-old child behind in the back of the minivan — and the cabbie almost took the blame for it.

Joseph Cohen, a taxi driver for 39 years, picked up the family at Logan International Airport on Sunday, drove them to their home in the city's Mattapan neighborhood, and helped them unload their luggage.

"They paid me, thank you very much, everything was nice, and I left," he said.

Minutes later, Cohen got a call from the cab pool at the airport. State police, who have jurisdiction over Logan, were looking for him.

He was told the family left a child in his cab.

"I said, 'What?' So I looked in the back and I see the baby sleeping. I said, 'What should I do?' So you know, I take the baby (back) to the family," he said. "The father came out. He was very happy."

He even gave him a $50 tip.

The following day, Cohen was ordered to report to the Hackney unit, where police told him his license was being suspended for three days because he didn't do a thorough check of the van. He appealed the suspension and was allowed to keep his license pending a hearing. On Tuesday, he visited the police station with an attorney and learned he would only get a warning.

"We are very happy that the baby was safely returned to mom and dad," said Elaine Driscoll, a police spokeswoman. "That said, it was an important opportunity to remind cab drivers why we have a rule that dictates they must check the back of their cab after every fare."

Cohen said the girl had been in the back of the van behind another seat and he could not see her from his rearview mirror or from the outside of the vehicle.

The cabbies' union expressed outrage at the proposed suspension, saying the fault should lie with the child's family, not the driver.

Police would not release the names of the parents but said they were not being investigated.

"I think the sad piece here is that the police are not recognizing the responsibility of the adults and are now saying this driver also has to be responsible for passengers who forget their children," said Donna Blythe-Shaw, a staff representative for the United Steelworkers
Ср, Июл 29, 2009 08:50am Мари - 5404 d back

Вот скажите идиоты или нет. Родителей надо было наказать а они водителя лишили лицензии. Который слава богу вернул ребенка. А если бы попался такой который не вернул? Больной народ.
Ср, Июл 29, 2009 08:54am Reina - 5404 d back

Идиоты 100%....как вообще такое возможно?
Ср, Июл 29, 2009 08:59am [Аноним] - 5404 d back

Вчера проходила мимо магазина, там со стоянки так воняло трупом, жуть. думаю опять какая нибудь любящая мамаша оставила ребенка. пойти проверить не решилась, просто думаю если увижу подобное--- будет второй труп.
Ср, Июл 29, 2009 09:08am Reina - 5404 d back

Может у кого-то в мусоре мясо протухло...зачем такие крайности? Вы знаете как пахнут трупы? Я (слава Боргу) нет.
Ср, Июл 29, 2009 09:10am Evgen - 5404 d back

Когда-то я работал охранником. Одной из обязанностей было ходить по паркингу и искать младенцев в машине - если увижу, надо было открыть машину (разбить окно) и арестовать ребенка.
Ср, Июл 29, 2009 09:13am [Аноним] - 5404 d back

Жуть..
Ср, Июл 29, 2009 09:31am ►E.◄ - 5403 d back

>>там со стоянки так воняло трупом, жуть. (анонимка)

О-о, народ знает как трупы воняют... Это не вы на обьявление "Сдаю комнату в морге, чистоту и тишину гарантирую." откликнулись? Smile
Ср, Июл 29, 2009 09:58am [Аноним] - 5403 d back

E ты вчера народился? не знаешь как тухлое мясо воняет, или думаешь что человечина воняет по особенному?
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru