MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
культурный шок
Сб, Июн 23, 2012 01:24am Александра - 4334 d back

Я приехала сюда на три месяца, с целью срубить капустки по легкому. Работаю в Бургер Кинге в аеропорту Канзас Сити. Перед тем как выдать визы нас долго инструктировали. Всё сводилось к тому что мы дикие, а страна куда мы едем продвинутая, и от этого с нами может случится культурный шок.
И вот две недели прошло а обещаного шока не видно. Ну неболишие намёки были. Например наш ресторан находится напротив входа на посадку. И один раз я видела как обыскивали девочку лет 5ти.
Малая в шортиках и маечке ,вся насквозь прозрачная. Но бдительную охрану не проведеш. Толстый дядя водит вокруг нее палочкой. Ищет нана бомбу.
И вот вчера наконец повезло.Удалось таки испытать что-то похожее на шок.
Смотрю телик. Показывают Бразилию. Показывают переполненый стадион. Заканчивается первый тайм. Футболисты уходят на перерыв. Что бы заполнить паузу на поле выходят девушки в бикини. И эти почти голые девчонки делают вид что играют в футбол. Ну они там бегают ,толкаются, падают друг на дружку, иногда по мячику ударят.
И вот голос за кадром говорит; ,, Футбол игра бесмысленная и не интересная. А эта толпа собирается здесь ради вот этого стрептиза,,
Имею два вопроса. Первый. Здесь что можно говорить всё что хочешь и не боятся что отправят в дурку?
И второй. Какие еще приколы можно ожидать?
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (100) ...
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 11:59am Lady - 4331 d back

And one more thing, Психопат. If you are claiming that you can't get the streaming audio or video, why would you say: "From what you saw...?
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 12:22pm ната - 4331 d back

Александра - молодец что не побоялась приехать низвестно куда и работаешь!
Тебя будет воротить от много тут, но в конце концов (если бы осталась тут) от русскоязычных в америке. после прочтения всего это нескладног бреда тут - ты уже наверно так и подумала... То кто тебе говорил что у тебя будет культурный шок ТУТ - или завидовали что ты едешь сюда ( русские) или показывали неуважение ( если америкосы). Не брала бы ты это выражение близко к сердцу!!!
у меня один знакомый работает в аэропорту тут и говорил мне давно уже что чаще всего наркотики подлаживают детям тут... Просто надо знать тонкости этой страны вот и всё. того кто мог бы обьяснить что по чём...
то что вы видите тут на давнный момент - это реальная америка. есть пару городов тут которые очень сильно отличаються от большинства. НО это всего лишь несколько. Мне например по душе штат Калифорния, нравиться Чикаго и ещё несколько. вся остальная америка - это то что вы видите.
почему тут нет нищих - они есть тут - только по улицам их не увидишь тк их полиция забирает сразу же или они тусуются в каком то одном месте, нелюдном...
А сколько здесь обоссавшихся наркоманов и обрыгавшихся алкашей !!!! Кто не знает то тусть лучше не пишет тут про всегда пьяную россию. почему их не видно на улицах - их сразу берут в rehab и тд. да вы только посмотрите сколько AA meetings 24/7 здесь через улицу!!!!

Freedom of speech !? да говорите что хотите. только просто советую осторожно с клиентами тк работа важнее. могут и уволить. а так дома или с адекватными людбми - запросто!

ещё - шок у вас будет по приезду назад домой!
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 12:43pm [Аноним] - 4331 d back

Tue, Jun 26 12:22pm ната - 13 минут назад

<<или показывали неуважение ( если америкосы)>>

-а вы прям видимо очень" уважаете "американцев , называя их америкосами
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 12:53pm Iggy - 4331 d back

Ната,
вам пора в сад ))
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 12:56pm Психопат - 4331 d back

And one more thing, Психопат. If you are claiming that you can't get the streaming audio or video, why would you say: "From what you saw...?

Lady, from the text which is viewable at that link
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 01:16pm Lady - 4331 d back

That is not fair. That text contains only a few symbols and it barely covers anything.
I suggest to listen the program before making any comments.
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 02:05pm Дед Пихто - 4331 d back

And don't pretend you didn't know that I was "taking" to you (c)
Rolling\ Eyes
I, unlike you, don't have a habit of pretending stuff that is not there (black helicopters for example: D) and only reflecting the reality in my posts. If I'm typing *I have NO idea* that means - I have NO IDEA.
You are getting progressively worst with your *government conspiracy* paranoia. I've heard that pregnancy can affect women's thought process; I just couldn't imagine that it can be this bad.
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 02:14pm tvika - 4331 d back

чаще всего наркотики подлаживают детям (ц)
Вежливо поправлю: подкладывают, а не подлаживают. Не калечьте хоть великий и могучий.
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 03:58pm Psihopat - 4331 d back

"I suggest to listen the program before making any comments."

I can't. My employer blocked it.

OH my God!!! CENSORSHIP!!!!! LOL
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 04:02pm Психопат - 4331 d back

Lady, but you know why I said it sounded like black helicopter garbage?

This little passage there:

"Mancow’s listeners have been calling and saying his show is being “scrambled” whenever he speaks to someone about controversial subjects like FEMA Camps, New World Order, etc."

If this is not black helicopter stuff, I don't know what is, And credibility of such listeners in my opinion is way below zero.

I repeat, if Mancow believes the government scrambled his show, let him sue. And if he had any proof, I am sure he would. No proof=IT DID NOT HAPPEN.
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 04:28pm Lady - 4331 d back

What makes you think that I have such habit? You are the one who is making stuff up. Read your own comment above. What helicopters are you talking about?
Speaking of habits, you have a strange one: bringing some unrelated things from different topics and inserting them here and there, like you helicopter or in some cases dildo.
Keep your comments to yourself if they have nothing to do with what we are discussing here. I have to agree with some people here who think that you are "каждой бочки затычка"
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 05:07pm Дед Пихто - 4331 d back

You are the one who is making stuff up (c)
Laughing
any examples?
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 05:10pm Дед Пихто - 4331 d back

Laughing come on Lady, don't be a sore loser. Cheer up Wink those black helicopters are still far far away Very\ Happy
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 05:29pm Lady - 4331 d back

>>You are the one who is making stuff up (Lady)
>>any examples? (Ded)

Let me spell it out for you:
1.I, unlike you, don't have a habit of pretending stuff that is not there (black helicopters for example: D) and only reflecting the reality in my post...
in other words YOU made up that I have a habit of pretending stuff that is not here
You refuse to tell me about that helicopter that I have nothing to do with. Are you just being a circus clown? Common tell me about it, where did it come from? What conversation? Quote me.
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 05:32pm Lady - 4331 d back

Психопат ,
For the record, I am not a big fan of Muller, but I was interested in what his guest Ventura had to say.
As a matter of fact:
#1. You didn't answer my questions. (if it is not the Big Brother, than WHO would do such a thing? WHO besides Public safety and Homeland security bureau is controlling EAS? And WHY would the Government visit trueTV to make sure they only aired the show once?)
#2. You never watched the video.
#3. For some reason you are judging listeners credibility that have nothing to do with what we are discussing here? (The censorship, in case if you forgot)
#4. You are bringing up black helicopters that have no relevance to the video. It has a lot to do with Ded's cheap tactic to distract.
Well, I guess you are not comfortable discussing this issue (the censorship) for whatever reason. That's Ok.
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 05:43pm Психопат - 4331 d back

Ironically, I like Mancow,

Listeners' crediblity is very much relevant, because you based your assertions that Mancow's show was scrambled on those listeners' calls.

And, you know, I gave it a little thought: If government surrepticiously, without any admission, scrambled the show, then this is no censorship at all. This is sabotage, state terrorism - NOT PART OF THE DISCUSSION.

GLAVLIT- here is an excellent example of censorship.
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 05:47pm Дед Пихто - 4331 d back

Laughing It must be one of those hormonal imbalanced days. Take a chill pill once in the while, try to live without thinking of government conspiracies everywhere........and then, who knows, maybe you'll be able to tell the difference between sarcasm and serious stuff.........although I wouldn't bet on that one Very\ Happy
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 10:16pm Lady - 4330 d back

Психопат,
It is not about me (unless if you want it to be) or other listeners. Once again (for the last time) listen to the audio, ask yourself those questions (Who? and Why?) see what you will come up with and then make your "conclusions."
Вт, Июн 26, 2012 10:26pm Lady - 4330 d back

Ded, I have an advise for you too, try to live without disregarding for something that should be taken into account and then, who knows, may be you'll be able to see that each story has two sides and than decide which side you are on.... although some people are just cognitive decedents or have Stockholm syndrome.

Yes, I know what sarcasm is: Have you seen good opera lately? You know, you can always wear a mustache and/or a wig. Very\ Happy

FIGARO! FIGARO-FIGARO -FIGARO -FEEEEEEGARO!
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 08:43am Дед Пихто - 4330 d back

to see that each story has two sides (C)
Rolling\ Eyes
Exactly! Unfortunately, for some people it's either my side or a wrong side.
You like to be portrayed as crazy lady who runs around screaming *they are out to get us* all the time? Be my guest, make yourself look like a complete paranoid idiot.
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 08:51am Дед Пихто - 4330 d back

Have you seen good opera lately?
Laughing
My congrats. In your effort to offend me you brought yourself to the same level as zavhoz and the rest of unanimous mud crawlers. Feeling comfortable down there, *lady*? Very\ Happy
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 08:54am Lady - 4330 d back

Actually, to your level Very\ Happy Бревно в глазу не мешает?
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 09:03am Дед Пихто - 4330 d back

Стараешся сохранить харошую мину при плохой игре, *леди*? Ну-ну.

Но должен тебе сказать спасибо за новую смешинку. Теперь каждый раз читая твой ник буду ухахатываца.
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 09:21am Lady - 4330 d back

Ха-ха-чи на здоровье! I never called myself an angel, and you think I will turn my cheek for a slap, you are mistaking.
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 09:53am Дед Пихто - 4330 d back

you think I will turn my cheek for a slap (c)
Rolling\ Eyes
speaking of paranoia
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 11:11am [Аноним] - 4330 d back

ded is the biggest hypocrite on this forum
he is the one who was making statements without any proof and told me to go look for it

gr.
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 11:18am Дед Пихто - 4330 d back

he is the one who was making statements without any proof and told me to go look for it (c)

Yes, I admit it, this is true. You got me here, gr ...although, I'm pretty sure that was at time when I told you to go f***k yourself and you asked me for directions Very\ Happy
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 11:30am Дед Пихто - 4330 d back

But I do appreciate the fact that you and I are on the same side of this issue and both think that Lady is making statements without any proof Very\ Happy
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 12:16pm [Аноним] - 4330 d back

I didn't say anything about Lady's statements. I don't bother looking into conspiracy theories, so idk what kind of proof she provided.

gr.
Ср, Июн 27, 2012 12:32pm Дед Пихто - 4330 d back

I didn't say anything about Lady's statements (c)

Not directly, but you did said; *he is the one who was making statements without any proof* implying to my statement about *lady* making such statement Razz
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru