MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Я скоро умру
Пн, Июл 16, 2012 11:11pm F8 - 4311 d back

По телику много рекламы. Каждая вторая про лекарства. Говорят что эти пилюльки вам помогут, но при этом вы можете от них умереть.
Каждая страховая компания дешевле конкурента на $400.
Все врут.
Хилари Клинтон виступает и говорит что США будут поддерживать тех кто воюет в Сирии. Но ведь это Алькаеда.
Вроде как еще 15 минут назат боролись с ней.
Как можно жить в этой всепоглошающей лжи?
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 12:47am Chantal - 4311 d back

очень просто....оключитесь от всех источников информации.и жизнь представится в другом цвете
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 07:36am [Аноним] - 4311 d back

В США хоть выбор есть - можешь не покупать лекарства непроверенные и не умрешь, а вот у нас на Украине 50 % лекарств в аптеках подделки, это официальная информация. Тут как русская рулетка - сердце заболело валидолчик купил и... толи пан то ли пропал..
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 08:56am Дед Пихто - 4310 d back

По телику много рекламы. Каждая вторая про лекарства. Говорят что эти пилюльки вам помогут, но при этом вы можете от них умереть.
Каждая страховая компания дешевле конкурента на $400.
Все врут.
Хилари Клинтон виступает и говорит что США будут поддерживать тех кто воюет в Сирии. Но ведь это Алькаеда. (ц)

Не волнуйтесь вы не скоро умрёте - от ГЛУПОСТИ ещо никто не умирал
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 10:01am Психопат - 4310 d back

"По телику много рекламы. Каждая вторая про лекарства. Говорят что эти пилюльки вам помогут, но при этом вы можете от них умереть."

А тут-то где ложь?
The government FORCES the drug companies to disclose even the tiniest chance of any side effects. It's not a lie, it's just irrelevant, annoying truth. The chances of you actually dying from these meds are probably less than Rev. Jessie Jackson becoming the Grand Wizard of KKK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Хилари Клинтон виступает и говорит что США будут поддерживать тех кто воюет в Сирии. Но ведь это Алькаеда.
Вроде как еще 15 минут назат боролись с ней."

What- you are surprised that Hillary and her boss (and her husband) are pathological liars???
Please.....
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 10:06am Дед Пихто - 4310 d back

а в чом она врёт?
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 10:14am Психопат - 4310 d back

When one becomes a Jedi Master of Lying like Hillary- everything that comes out of her mouth is suspect.
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 10:27am артемон - 4310 d back

Как можно жить в этой всепоглошающей лжи?
--------
привычка
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 11:07am Дед Пихто - 4310 d back

When one becomes a Jedi Master of Lying like Hillary (c)

any facts related to our subject?
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 01:03pm [Аноним] - 4310 d back

Автор вы очень больны на голову!
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 01:11pm Психопат - 4310 d back

Well, Ded, Hillary's and her boss' enthusuastic attitude toward the so-called "Arab Spring" is based on the false proposition that some kind of "liberation" is going on in the affected countries. That is the lie I am talking about. The old authoritarian regimes are being replaced by radical islamists regimes.

Take Lybia. Kaddafi was America-hating power-hungry terrorist freak. He did, however, respond to our pressure and in recent years even started to cooperate with us. I am sure the USA will NOT be able to handle the new dudes that are replacing him. These people are bigger trouble, and Hillary and her boss are lying to us about their true nature.

Similar situation in Egypt. Mubarak was a bastard, but he was "our bastard." NOW WHAT???
Don't forget how Hillary cheered his removal, and now Egypt is supposed to be this one big candy store with sunshine and lollypops.. Well... IS IT????

So now it's happening with Syria. I am not saying I don't want Assad to go. I do! But when they call the opposition just "freedom fighters"- that's a lie! They are allah fighters and we all know what that means.

So again, IF you want to look up the meaning of a "liar" in the dictionary, Hillary's picture should be under that section...
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 01:28pm M. - 4310 d back

Ф8, да отключи ты телек и наслаждайся жизнью!!! Тут озеро Мичиган под боком - купайся, ходи под парусом или на каяке, сьездий куда-нибудь на природу. Я, например, уже 2 месяца телек не включала, и-нет тольо по делу, мин 30 в день, и чувствую себя cчастливой. Ну какое тебе дело до алькайды?? Smile
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 02:43pm Психопат - 4310 d back

"Ну какое тебе дело до алькайды?? "

Nu, tut tozhe perebor. Some people in New York, London and Madrid felt the same way, I am sure..

It's the other way around. I may not care about them, but THEY WANT YOU DEAD!
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 02:44pm Психопат - 4310 d back

I meant "You may not care about them, but THEY WANT YOU DEAD!"
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 02:52pm Red'ka - 4310 d back

oni mogyt prodolzat' hotet'.... ya ne dolzna NE spat' nochami iz za Alkaidu....est' gosydarstvo v kotorom ya zivy i plachy nalogi, chto bu ono, v chastnosti menya zaschitilo menya ot takih zelani'....
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 02:56pm Дед Пихто - 4310 d back

I am sure the USA will NOT be able to handle the new dudes that are replacing him. These people are bigger trouble, and Hillary and her boss are lying to us about their true nature (c)

Very subjective point of view.
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 02:59pm Дед Пихто - 4310 d back

But when they call the opposition just "freedom fighters"- that's a lie! They are allah fighters and we all know what that means (c)

Well, people do fight for their freedom from the regime..........which makes them *freedom fighters*.........who happens to be muslims. True. However, there no other people in that part of the world.
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 03:02pm Дед Пихто - 4310 d back

So again, IF you want to look up the meaning of a "liar" in the dictionary, Hillary's picture should be under that section..(c)

Disagree....... Her boss on the other hand did redefined the meaning of this word and took it to the diferent level.
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 03:03pm [Аноним] - 4310 d back

We have no right to tell them who their leader should be. It's their country, their right to chose their leader.

gr.
Вт, Июл 17, 2012 07:39pm Психопат - 4310 d back

Ok, Ded, we do disagree on her. But I will tell you this: compared to her boss, she would be a terrific president!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru