MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Потеря для Голливуда
Чт, Сен 4, 2014 06:42pm [Аноним] - 3524 d back

Joan Rivers, the razor-witted comic and red carpet queen, died Thursday of complications suffered from minor surgery in New York City a week ago. She was 81.
As she had done throughout the past week, daughter and frequent collaborator Melissa Rivers thanked fans for their well wishes and tireless support.

"It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers. She passed peacefully at 1:17 p.m. ET surrounded by family and close friends. My son [Cooper] and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother," Melissa, 46, said in a statment.
Пн, Сен 8, 2014 05:07pm [Аноним] - 3520 d back

Шуточки у нее были всегда на грани фола:
" I said Justin Bieber looked like a little lesbian - and I stand by it: he's the daughter Cher wishes she'd had."
"Don't make friends with your dogs! The sons of bitches will literally die ahead of you and cause you grief."
"I always like a charity with people who don't speak English because I get them to do all kinds of things around my house."
"Looking fifty is great – if you're sixty." Smile
"I don't think I'm good in bed; my husband never said anything, but after we made love he'd take a piece of chalk and outline my body."
“I once asked my husband, ‘Why don’t you call out my name when we’re making love?’ He said, ‘Because I don’t want to wake you up."
"My best birth control now is to just leave the lights on."
“The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into the ovens.” (She refused to apologize for this one...)
Пн, Сен 8, 2014 09:52pm Седой - 3519 d back

Буквально несколько недель до смерти Риверс дает про..аться идиоту папарацци на тему операции Израиля против Хамаса.
FUN TO WATCH: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/07/25/Joan-Rivers-Epic-Israel-Palestine-Rant
Пн, Сен 8, 2014 11:40pm [Аноним] - 3519 d back

Сам Нетаниягу выразил соболезнование ее семье.
Ср, Сен 10, 2014 01:08am [Аноним] - 3518 d back

Побольше бы их сдохло
Ср, Сен 10, 2014 06:35am [Аноним] - 3518 d back

Последний аноним- прекрасный пример злобной, завистливой бесталанности... Бездарь и никчемный ноль решил вякнуть что-то гадкое... Мокрица мерзкая...
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru