MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
что за шумиха с этими прививками?
Сб, Фев 7, 2015 06:05pm Ангелина - 3375 d back

я слышала там кто-то людей убивает с помощью этих прививок,на утубе полно видосов на эту тему и мне нужно будет скоро проходить мед. комиссию на грин карту и делать какие-то прививки,можно ли отказаться от этих прививок,народ подскажите,я напугана капец???
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (94) ...
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 02:05pm Дед - 3372 d back

Вот так и будут наши дети жить в мире с полуобразованными людьми (ц)

Кому то же нужно тележки с паркенглата, будет подбирать, за нашими детьми.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 02:08pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

"Девушка, мне очень жаль что у вас такое в семье. Вы чевидно очень много узнали об этом. Что вы считаете наиболее вероятной причиной аутизма у вашего младшего сына? Будьте добры, поделитесь." - c

Almost 100% genetics - my husband and one of his brothers both have the undiagnosed autistic spectrum disorder (they are American born from families of German/Irish second generation immigrants). The grandparents were shocked when we explained them what’s happening and my mother-in-law told me if she had any information or help when she was raising her 5 children my husbands' brother may never ended up having issues with substance abuse.

You have to understand that my husband’s family for long time was refusing to admit that it could be something wrong with the 2 boys (both are very intelligent and educated) they called them spoiled. After this is start happening with my little one my husband got professional help and finally got answers for the questions he was asking himself since he was a child. He always had better understanding what’s going on with our older boys since how he was growing up.

I don't have much information about my family since my mom lost a contact with my father more than 20 years ago after she moved to US; she is only one child and my grand-grand-parents vanished in the WWII without passing much of the information.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 02:16pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Последнии анонимы вы когда -нибудь читали историю Америки и тех кто был у руля? И кстати есть с домашним образованием. Если ребенок умненький то не важно где и как он учится? И также с детьми не умненькими так сто не переживайте может ваши дети будут нашим тележки подвозить
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 02:18pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

"they called them spoiled...he was asking himself since he was a child". Если ен сложно, можно поподробней. Если "intelligent and educated" и вы вышли за него замуж, и 3-е детей, то как это проявляется/проявлялось? В чем отличие от "нормы"?
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 02:27pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

"Нет возможности уйти на год, а потом вернуться на свое же место. " - а почему на год? Например почему не на 3, или не на 5? Этому есть какое-то научно-медицинское обоснование?
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 02:31pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

We all can bring good or bad examples of home schooling or public education. It is a personal choice if the somebody wants to homeschool their kids.
Couple day ago I was flipping the channels and came across show about small town religious community in Idaho that refuses the medical treatments based on the their believes. 80% graves on the town cemetery are kids before age of 15 or women died from the childbirth. Basically they are living in the middle ages.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 02:44pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

"Norm" has a very wide range. People that are having Spectrum Disorders are not crease or stupid, quite opposite. Keep in mind that kids can adopt and pretend. My husband told me that he knew it was something not right but he did not want to be in trouble and worked very hard to overcome his issues. He developed the specific techniques for himself to control the outbursts which can be sometimes very odd. If he had the professional help like our older kids it could save him a lot of frustration.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 02:56pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

My point is – autism is not new, it was misdiagnosed or overlooked for decades. If the Einstein sow the professional today he would be in the spectrum for sure. But in forties he was jus odd and eccentric. Autism and spectrum decoders are not an excuse for bad parenting and should not bring sense of entitlement for the special treatment. They mean hard work for child and family to overcome the obstacles and help children to become productive members of the society.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 03:30pm tvika - 3372 d back

протстите, аноним, но из ваших описаний у вашего мужа вряд ли аутизм. Люди с аутизмом очень редко способны на "отношения", у них большие трудности в социальном плане.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 03:34pm tvika - 3372 d back

he did not want to be in trouble and worked very hard to overcome his issues (c)

Kids with autism don't understand that they have "autism", so how exactly kids "could work hard to overcome their issues?"
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 03:42pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Please read my posts again - I did not say he has Autism I said he has spectrum disorder. I don't have to bring medical specifics to the forum to discuss. If anything you would like to know about this subject you can ask professional rather making assumptions here.

I was just saying that vaccinations and autism are not related. If parents are not vaccinating their kids because they think there is a link these two they should take more critical approach.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 04:15pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

State health officials confirmed one more case of measles in suburban Cook County on Tuesday.
That brings the total number of confirmed measles cases in the state this year to 10, all from either suburban Cook County or Chicago.
Officials said the new case is associated with the KinderCare in Palatine, to which eight other cases, also are linked. The new case involves an infant, according to Melaney Arnold, spokeswoman for the Illinois Department of Public Health.
The eight other cases at KinderCare include two adults and seven infants, including one from Chicago, none of them vaccinated, according to city and county health officials.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 06:42pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

В Palatine 6 детей и 2 взрослых заболели корью. Все из одного детсада. Кто что знает?
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 07:33pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Don't forget unvaccinated kids become unvaccinated adults. The is no "training" for the immune system to prevent these "kids" diseases that have deadly complications for the adults even in the US.

Well, if you are vaccinated yourself, then why should you worry about the unvaccinated adults?

I still can't get this. If you vaccinated yourself but still are afraid of the unvaccinated people- then who the f..k needs that stupid vaccination???!!!
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 07:40pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Я не беспокоюсь за себя или за своих детей. Просто интересно
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 08:03pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

I mne interesno. Esli ty i tvoya semya vaccinated-- then what f...k are worried about me for???
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 08:14pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

I mne interesno. Esli ty i tvoya semya vaccinated-- then what f...k are worried about me for???
(C)
This has already been answered earlier. There're groups of people who cannot get vaccinated including pregnant women and kids under one. These groups are also more likely to develop serious complications from the disease. So if you or anyone in you family or anyone of your friends are in these categories then you should be concerned. Read up on earlier posts.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 08:30pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Nobody worry about you or your kids, I will say even say in terms you whould understand - nobody give a f...k about you and your kids because you don't give a f...k about anybody around you. Live in you perfect world and g...d forbid you or your loved ones will ever face danger you are creating for people around you.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 09:16pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

корь вообще неопаснaя болeзнь, температура высокая неделю-две, и все.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 09:19pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Неопасная для взрослого здорового человека, а для маленьких деток очень даже опасная. Так как и коклюш итд
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 09:22pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

pregnant women and kids under one.

Excuse me.. Do these women and kids under oneattend PUBLIC SCHOOLS???

Whey does my kid have to be vaccinated to go to a public school so that some pregnant women and kids under one don't get infected? IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 09:28pm tvika - 3372 d back

nothing ever makes sense for senseless people...
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 09:28pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Pregnant women have older kids who they take to school and the problem was with day cares as I'm aware. No need to scream.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 09:29pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Your kid doesn't have to anything! Cuz his mom doesn't care about him or anyone else around him. I can capitalize everything for you too cuz it looks like you have problems with vision or something.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 09:48pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Some people should not procreate - they are missing link between apes and homo sapiens; should be instinct 500 000 years ago.
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 09:50pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Or trolls that feeding on the emotions of others. Just don't feed them
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 09:57pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

У моей сестры дети вокценированны по полной программе и почемуто они все тяжело переболели коклюшем плюс принимали антибиотики почему же они тогда заболели?
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 09:57pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Вот же головоломка
Вт, Фев 10, 2015 10:00pm [Аноним] - 3372 d back

Pertussis is only 80% (do not confuse with other disease) effective but let me tell you that in my household none of the vaccinated people got sick when my baby was hospitalized with it. It was too early to vaccinate... So it's still better to vaccinate against pertussis.
Ср, Фев 11, 2015 09:08am [Аноним] - 3371 d back

Если уже переболели то зачем делать прививку? Уже есть антитела . Смысла прививок тот же самый что и болезнь заражают болезнью чтоб появились антитела. Другое дело что один человек не может переболеть всеми болезнями. У каждого есть предрасположенность к какой то болезни но не к всем сразу
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru