MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЖильё
Free Apartment Rental Service
Ср, Июн 10, 2015 03:03pm Sally Mir - 3243 d back

We offer the free service of helping you find the rental property of your dreams. No matter what you are looking for we will help you find it with our data base of over a 1,000 apartments available in the Chicagoland area.

If you have any questions or would like to find out some more information please give us a call 312.545.4416 (sempolia@hotmail.com).
Чт, Июн 11, 2015 10:59am [Аноним] - 3242 d back

Are you ready to show me at least 50 apartments for rent in Chicagoland area?
Чт, Июн 11, 2015 12:14pm [Аноним] - 3242 d back

why would she show you at least 5 apartments? If you know what you want, i.e. 2 bedroom, if you know neighborhood, i.e Lakeview, Uprown, Wrigleyville, if you know you preferences: heat included, quiet street, top floor, El at least 4 blocks away, then, let me assure you, there would be NO 50 apartments available suitable to your criteria.

Know what you want first. It will make everyone's life easier. If you just want to be an asshole, then exercise this consitutional right somewhere else.

P.S. But, I guess, if your budget is over $5,000 a month without neighborhood preference then she can show you 50 places
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru