MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЖильё
Нужен этаж в частном доме или большой апартмент
Вт, Июн 24, 2014 09:52am Семён [gocomps08@gmail.com] - 3611 d back

(773) 820-1165

$800 Looking for The Ideal Tenant? That Would Be Me!Smile (Chicago and Suburbs)

A middle-aged, serious, intelligent, quiet and friendly single man without any bad habits (non-smoker, non-drinker, non-user) would like to rent the top floor in a quiet private house with an eat-in kitchen, at least one (better - two) bedrooms and/or some sort of a den and/or office and/or utility/storage room (the latter - possibly in the basement). The other pre-requisites are a) good public transportation, and b) quiet, hopefully also non-smoking, other resident(-s) of the same house with no kids. A separate, private entrance would be a huge plus!

I'm a former science teacher from Russia, currently - a self-employed computer technician. By renting your apartment to me you can be assured that it will be maintained with the utmost care, the rent will be paid regularly, there would be no noisy parties, no screaming at all times TV set, etc. I spend most of my time doing things, which require a great deal of concentration - either working on computers or reading or listening to a serious music or watching a good movie (the latter two - mostly through the headphones), and the poor quality of my night sleep often forces me to take a nap during the day, so having peace and quiet at home is of a paramount importance to me.

In terms of location I would strongly prefer some of the good neighborhoods on the North and/or Northwest Side of the city or near suburbs (Evanston, Skokie, Niles, etc) with good public transportation.

Please, if possible, respond with photos of the place you offer. Of course, in order to make an informed decision I'd also need to know the exact (or at least - the approximate) location and what I would (and wouldn't) have pay for in terms of the rent itself, the utilities and the other expenses.
Вт, Июн 24, 2014 01:45pm [Аноним] - 3611 d back

We have something based on you requirements. The price is $1550. Let us know if interested. Thanks!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru