MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовРабота
Looking for despatcher
Чт, Янв 12, 2023 08:49am [Аноним] - 467 d back

Tracking company is looking for despatcher with experience.
For dry vans only.
Office location is Melrose Park , IL 60160
For more information please call 773-273-0436.
Чт, Янв 12, 2023 10:59am Aleksey Gulyayev - 467 d back

My name is Aleksey. I have over four years and half of dispatch experience in the trucking and transportation field I also have 4 years of customer service experience. Where I found the best rate load options and booked in advanced to get our truck drivers rolling and made sure to get the job done , experience with a great amount of load boards as well . I started off right after high school and got into dispatching then when I got married I moved to California , About 1 year ago I moved back to the Springfield Metro area with my wife and am excited to get back on board with a large company that will give me the opportunity to grow. I am Bi-Lingual with fluent English and Russian. I look forward to meeting you or talking to you so you can see first hand how I can be a great asset to your team and I am looking to work remotely from home I already have a office here at home . Experience Very\ Happyry vans , reefers , flatbed , box trucks , hotshots , power only. My number 573.569.2180
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru