MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовРабота
Dispatcher / Fleet Manager Wanted
Ср, Май 31, 2023 02:13pm ACE - 328 d back

Join our dynamic team as a skilled and organized OTR Dispatcher and be a vital part of our thriving logistics team.

Responsibilities

Responsible for coordinating and optimizing trucking operations, you will ensure timely and efficient delivery of goods across all 48 states. The right candidate will oversee all aspects of fleet operations including: planning, dispatching, scheduling, driver management and guidance to ensure targets are consistently met or exceeded. Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to motivate and inspire.

Qualifications

Excellent communication skills, strong problem-solving abilities, and a passion for delivering exceptional service are a must. FT, In-office (near Des Plaines, IL) M-F.

Compensation

Base + commission ($1500 to $2500 per week).

Join us today and be an integral part of driving our sales success to new heights.

Please email your resume to: rodica@driveaceusa.com
Ср, Май 31, 2023 06:20pm Bahrom - 328 d back

Hello!
I am reaching out to apply for OTR Dispatcher position in your team. I have five years of experience working as a truck driver. During my time as a truck driver I have gained experience and increased my knowledge in the trucking industry.
I have Master’s Degree in economics and international trade. I can speak English, Russian, Tajik and Chinese languages.

Looking forward to hear from You!
Best regards!
Bahrom M.
Чт, Июн 1, 2023 09:53am [Аноним] - 327 d back

Hi, do you looking fleet manager?
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru