MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовРабота
Looking for Bookkeeper Assistant
Вт, Сен 5, 2023 02:46pm Olena - 234 d back

Good afternoon,
I am writing to express my strong interest in the Bookkeeper Assistant position. My name is Olena Zolotarova, and I am accounting professional with a proven track record of accuracy, attention to detail, and a genuine passion for financial management with over 25 years of experience in Ukraine.
I am excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills and expertise to the exceptional team. My experience in handling financial data, reconciling accounts, and preparing financial statements has
provided me with a solid foundation to excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. What truly sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to professional growth. I am not only seeking employment but also opportunities to enhance my skills and contribute meaningfully to your organization. If the
position allows, I am open to volunteering my time to gain hands-on experience in a real-world accounting setting.
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you further. Please feel free to contact me at “ezolotareva1970@gmail.com” or 509-415-1958 to schedule an interview at your convenience.
Sincerely,
Olena Zolotarova
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru