MGL Inc Markham DVL Express Notary Public
IGT Lemberg Group Trucking Experts
Omni Star Express Truckload Real Trucking DMC Logistics Freight Union
MMM-Freight DVL Optima Lemberg 800K
Tirus, Inc Риэлтор Юлия Климантова Altex" Freight America KLM Logistics CORB Inc Irina Dovbenko Alva Employment Sungor Olero YLM GTS-2" StateEx AlexGTS SATrucking DieselMax Crystal Way NightLine bright Реклама на chicago.ru
Список форумовРабота
Sales/Purchasing/Customer Service/Parts/Dispatch
Чт, Сен 15, 2016 06:03pm Gleb [glebyz7@gmail.com] - 701 день назад

Sales manager with 2+ years of experience seeks for the opportunity to contribute skills and find a longterm
working position. Will demonstrate multitasking, fast learning and aim to get the job done. Excellent organizational, problem-solving, communication, and leadership skills. Computer proficient.

My most recent experience as a purchasing-sales agent at a reselling company required me to organize the way customers get their products. That included: negotiate prices with dealers, make purchase orders, find the best way to transport products, enter invoices to the system, solve difficulties, both with clients and sellers, that may occur during the resale process.

Additionally: have a knowledge of machine parts, knowledge of dispatching trucks, knowledge of some web programming techniques, working as a waiter in a fast-paced environment, multilingual(English, Russian, Ukrainian)
Чт, Сен 15, 2016 06:40pm Gleb - 701 день назад

Please call me at: 224-520-3663

Ваше имя: Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Ваш email: Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

InterTeam DVS KM2 Inc
eZlogs Cleaning Co DVS
LinguaChi ATTR
GoldStar Agency
Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2018 Chicago.Ru