MGL Inc Markham DVL Express 800K
IGT Lemberg Group ASE
Omni Star Express Truckload LembergTS DMC Logistics Freight Union
Brite Fleetcare Optima NovaLines
Tirus, Inc YLM Altex" CORB Inc Irina Dovbenko Alva Employment Sungor Olero SATrucking Crystal Way AlexGTS VictorMT IIK Real Trucking GoldenWay T-Company CDL scan UELine Arka Max Carriers KGZ Реклама
Список форумовРабота
DISPATCHERS Needed
Ср, Июн 19 11:05am KT - 117 дней назад

Trucking Company is hiring DISPATCHERS!

We work with Flatbed, Stepdeck and Conestoga Trailers
Great benefits for right candidates!

For more details call/text 708-310-2926

We are looking forward to work with you!!!
Ср, Июн 19 05:48pm [Аноним] - 116 дней назад

Чт, Июн 20 09:22am [Аноним] - 116 дней назад

Чт, Июн 20 10:51am Irina - 116 дней назад

Hello my name is Irina, recently finished an intensive training dispatch course. I don't have experience, but the dispatch training which I graduated will help me learn fast. Also, since my boyfriend is a truck driver, I am familiar with many stuff from the perspective of a driver.

My native language is romanian (or Moldovian, depends who you ask 🤔 ), also I speak a conversational russian, and as you expect, english.
Before I worked as a server at Olive Garden, this helped me to develop communication skills and be able to work under the pressure. I was born in a village, so "hardworking" is my second name. My focus will be to bring value to your company and do the BEST I can!
Of course, I have SSN, driver license, car and a lot of ENERGY to invest in this job.

I live currently in Buffalo Grove IL area, and looking to work for YOU!

Can be reached at irinahantea@yahoo.com or 2244338176

Note: inexperience isn't always a bad thing, this way you will gain loyal employees and they are first people willing to learn and adapt. (and cost effective 🤔 )

Ваше имя: Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Ваш email: Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

InterTeam LinguaChi
Kolos StateEx euro-maids
Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2019 Chicago.Ru