MGL Inc Markham DVL Express KLM Logistics
IGT Lemberg Group DVS
Omni Star Express Truckload GPSTab-120 DMC Logistics Freight Union
Brite Fleetcare Optima Lemberg Lemberg
Tirus, Inc YLM Altex" CORB Inc Irina Dovbenko Alva Employment Sungor Olero SATrucking Crystal Way AlexGTS PCLogistics IIK Real Trucking VictorMT T-Company GoldenWay UELine NightLine Shipper Info Arka Реклама DieselMax Universe
Список форумовРабота
dispatch job $$$
Чт, Июн 20 12:22am [Аноним] - 28 дней назад

call 773 934 33 75
Чт, Июн 20 10:52am Irina - 28 дней назад

Hello my name is Irina, recently finished an intensive training dispatch course. I don't have experience, but the dispatch training which I graduated will help me learn fast. Also, since my boyfriend is a truck driver, I am familiar with many stuff from the perspective of a driver.

My native language is romanian (or Moldovian, depends who you ask 🤔 ), also I speak a conversational russian, and as you expect, english.
Before I worked as a server at Olive Garden, this helped me to develop communication skills and be able to work under the pressure. I was born in a village, so "hardworking" is my second name. My focus will be to bring value to your company and do the BEST I can!
Of course, I have SSN, driver license, car and a lot of ENERGY to invest in this job.

I live currently in Buffalo Grove IL area, and looking to work for YOU!

Can be reached at irinahantea@yahoo.com or 2244338176

Note: inexperience isn't always a bad thing, this way you will gain loyal employees and they are first people willing to learn and adapt. (and cost effective 🤔 )
Чт, Июн 20 12:55pm [Аноним] - 28 дней назад

Irina, just CALL this people. Nobody would read your lengthy statement of purpose.

Ваше имя: Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Ваш email: Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

StateEx InterTeam eZlogs STI Express
LinguaChi GoldStar
euro-maids ATTR CDL scan
NovaLines
Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2019 Chicago.Ru