MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовРабота
CDL experienced driver looking for a job
Пт, Апр 5, 2024 05:34pm Stefan - 33 d back

Are you searching for a skilled CDL Class A driver with expertise in doubles, triples, hazmat, and tanker operations? Look no further! I bring 20 years of experience, a spotless driving record, and a commitment to safety and punctuality.

Highlights of my qualifications:
- CDL Class A license with doubles and triples, hazmat, and tanker endorsements
- 20 years of professional driving experience
- Clean driving record and dedication to safety protocols
- Strong knowl
- Excellent communication and and customer service when facing shippers, receivers, brokers, and dispatchers

I am currently seeking a local CDL Class A driver position where I can demonstrate my performance and experience operating in the midwest area. If your company values reliability, professionalism, and a strong work ethic, I would love to discuss how I can be an asset to your team.

Let's connect and discuss how I can help drive your business forward! Contact me at 224-400-0092 or Stefanpetrov122@gmail.com to schedule an interview.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to your team and deliver exceptional service on the road.

Best regards,
Stefan
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru