MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовРабота
Looking for a job in the office as an administrative assistant
Чт, Сен 28, 2023 02:41pm Svetlana - 229 d back

Hello.

My name is Svetlana, I saw your ad and I would like to offer my candidacy. I am 38 years old, I have two educations - economic and psychological. I am constantly learning and improving my qualifications. I am raising a daughter of 15 years. We arrived in Chicago a month ago, and now I am in an active job search. Prior to coming to Chicago, I maintained a private practice as a psychologist. I have excellent organizational and communication skills, I am responsible and prompt in all matters. I also have experience in management, recruitment, description of business processes, ability to work with large amounts of information. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Google Analytics. Despite the fact that my English is at an elementary level, this does not prevent me from doing my work qualitatively, attentively and quickly, even with the use of a translator. Suddenly you need an employee who is willing to put his/her energy and hard work.
I would be grateful if my candidacy is a good fit and I can arrange an appointment to discuss the details. Please contact me by return message or text message at (773)6402006.
Thank you.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru