MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
ReportDown411 Uzbek Inc Cadence
Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor GoldenWay Max Carriers Stellar Cargo RT Group Cargoboss Taurus Cleaning Co CB Freight Advertise Here ITL-GTS Pava Logistics Реклама
Список форумовРабота
Now Hiring Truck Dispatch
Вт, Апр 12, 2022 12:40pm IWONA - 715 d back

Puma Logistics is looking for an experienced a semi truck dispatch . He or she will need to have a great communication and negotiation skills with brokers and drivers . We are looking the dispatch who knows how to increase retention driver rate and decrease down time with booking loads on best top rate . Applicant dispatch would know using all logistics tools like a load boards and managing each loads ,update Freigth brokers timely. Communication with drivers it’s crucial and be polite, professional . Call for more information 847 844 0656 ex 1104 ask for Iwona .
Introduction: Puma logistics is looking to fill the role of semi truck dispatcher.

Duties of the dispatcher:

The dispatcher is responsible for ensuring that the trucks are dispatched in an efficient manner, and that all necessary paperwork is completed.

Requirements for the position:

The dispatcher must have strong organizational skills, and be able to work under pressure.

How to apply:
To apply for the position of dispatcher, send your resume to Iwona.pumalogistics@gmail.com
Conclusion:

Thank you for your interest in becoming a dispatcher at Puma logistics.
Вт, Апр 12, 2022 01:33pm [Аноним] - 715 d back

I would love to work for you and I do have 4 years of experience, but unfortunately I am out of US right now. In case if you will have a position opened up for remote dispatcher than you can find me at +992-904-600-400 Telegram, I can get a US phone number application if needed.

Ваше имя: Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Ваш email: Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru