MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗнакомство, Любовь
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 03:42pm [Аноним] - 4207 d back

Ok ,so I have been married for a couple of years now. We are both pretty young (early 20s) and I have realized that I have extremely strong feelings for another guy that I work with. Me and the guy have hung out a couple of times and we always work together so we are flirty toward each other. In the past week we have been getting pretty close(I have never cheated on my husband, however.) I feel like I am trying have my cake and eat it to but I know that someone is going to end up getting hurt eventually. This new guy is absolutely amazing and someone I never ever would have thought about being attracted to. Now I can't stop thinking about him. I don't hardly sleep because I am up all night(next to my husband) smiling about how happy I feel when I am with the other guy and how I can't wait to see him again. I know I should be honest with my husband but we have our lives planned out in front of us and I don't want to throw all of it away for something that may or may not work out with the other guy. Let me add that I do love my husband but sometimes I do not think that I am in love with him. And anytime I try to have a conversation with my hubby about how we could "better" things, he always gets defensive about it and never tries to work on the concerns that I have. Anyway, I am not sure if it is just the excitement of someone new in my life or what it is, but I get butterflies when I think about him and even more when I see him. I can't help but to smile when I look at him and the best part is, the feeling is mutual. He isn't forcing himself on me or pressuring me to do anything and would never ask me to leave my husband but it just sucks for both of us because the feelings are soooooo strong and we can't do anything about it. I had always said that I couldn't even imagine trying to have a relationship with someone else because it would just be weird trying to get to know them, but it is completely opposite with him. I want to know everything about him and I am 100 percent interested the whole time we have a conversation, and I feel like we could talk to for days and it would never get old. I have told him that I hope he wasn't being nice to me because he thought it was what I wanted to hear but he made sure that I knew that everything was truly how he felt. He even drove 30 miles to come see me at another job that I have, wasn't able to talk to me except for about 3 minutes, and said that just being able to look into my eyes made it all worth it. I just don't want to let this guy pass me by since I feel sooo much emotion for him(more than I do with my husband.) I am just soo soo sooooooo confused about the situation and have absolutely NO idea what to do. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
Added: this is the first time I have ever had feelings for another guy during a relationship so that is why I am so confused. I don't want to hurt my husband and would like to know if I should just get over the other guy and try and be happy with my husband or end it with my husband before it gets any worse. Please no vulgar remarks, this is a serious, adult situation and I would like it to be treated as such. Thank You.
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 03:52pm [Аноним] - 4207 d back

the grass is always greener on the other side...get your sh*t together and stop dreaming

gr.
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 03:57pm Ulibka - 4207 d back

If you do love your husband, your eyes need to be away from other men (as far as any close personal relationships) and so does your heart. You say you love your husband but sometimes...how can you you love someone some times and other times not???? If you love him, you love him always Smile Your husband is there for you and your needs, right? He loves you too, right? Smile Cherish that love and the relationship that you guys have.Do not do anything you wouldn't wont your husband to do to you. Put yourself in his shoes. Treasure what you have Smile
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 03:59pm [Аноним] - 4207 d back

Standartnaya sityaciya.Vasha jizn` , Vam i reshat` , No znayu odno - lyubovnuy treygol`nik nikchemy xoroshemy ne privedyot.
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 04:00pm [Аноним] - 4207 d back

talk to ur husband and explain what's going on
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 04:07pm [Аноним] - 4207 d back

умело спёрто с интернета
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 04:09pm [Аноним] - 4207 d back

pochemu umelo? prosto svisnuli
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 04:10pm [Аноним] - 4207 d back

ну надо же было найти
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 04:10pm Ulibka - 4207 d back

wouldn't want*
As many people as many opinions Smile
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 04:22pm ►E.◄ - 4207 d back

>>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Dear lady. You are in love with another person, already in love. That is great filling, the most important you may ever experience. This is the haven for your soul. So on one side, one would say - drop everything else, go for it. But not me.
You went too far, you are already in the state of emotional infidelity, you are not loyal to your husband. Your fillings are very strong because you action is forbidden. Once you get free, expect to dive in a pool of ice cold water. At some point colors may fade and picture become dim. I doubt it is possible to build a castle in haven on a ruins of somebody's happiness.
You still have a slim chance to fix what happened. Run, run away. This is a trap, which your decency and honesty will never survive if caught. And that will be the end of you.

Sincerely.
►E.◄
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 04:24pm ►E.◄ - 4207 d back

Фак, неужели сперто? Как пацан попался...Дэмн...Еще и feeling проспелал как херзнашо.. незадался день.
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 04:29pm Ulibka - 4207 d back

Е, не ожидала Smile честно....главное, от души написал....
Вт, Окт 23, 2012 04:35pm ►E.◄ - 4207 d back

Точно, с Яху с3.14дили...Скока раз говорил себе - низя быть найс, низзя быть искренним - вляпаешся в авно. Слово дал - тока плахое говорить....

Эй Хахол! Ты - мудак!!
Во, мля полегчало...Пасиба хахол.

Можно швыряться шкурками от бананов - Е. облажался и честно это признает. Фперед.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru