MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗнакомство, Любовь
Russian woman as you`ve never seen them before
Вт, Сен 20, 2005 10:42pm Extreem - 6813 d back

Об этом уже тут много говорили и не знаю есть ли смысл снова начинать... Просто наткнулся на интересный фильм, думаю стоит найти и посмотреть Smile

http://flyovercountrymovie.com/

Every year thousands of young Russian women leave their homeland for America with a fiancee visa.
Every year thousands of Russian immigrants leave America and go back to their homeland.
These controversial facts made two Russian women-filmmakers pick up a camera and meet with various people in both countries looking to find answers and explanation to a few questions and one phenomenon.
What makes American men travel across the world looking for a wife in the depths of the former Evil Empire?
Are Russian women marrying their "foreign soul-mates" or the "financial stability"?
What makes immigrants leave their dream country and go back to their homeland?
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 11:09am Russian woman - 6812 d back

its easy to figure out. 1. most people want to come to america because it's the best country in the world, and russian women are no exception. 2. america is getting selective in term of visa issuance and for russian women marriage is just about the only way to get here. 3. american men marrying these women are generally losers who can't get themselves american brides or overbearing, patronizing bastards who think that russian women will honor and obey them, just like asian women did in the past. 4. there is no soul mating possible between these individuals: they're just too different for that and oftentimes don't even speak each other's language. 5. little wonder most of these marriages fall apart and the women have to go back to russia simply because they have no legal leg to stand on (those who endure till green card, or whatever other legal documentation is required for permanent residency, stay and go off to marry for love).
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 11:51am Ded Pihto - 6812 d back

Nicely put
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 12:28pm Dervish - 6812 d back

tak chto delat klevim Russian woman? Smile gde vihod?
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 12:36pm Russian woman - 6812 d back

it's hard, to be sure. i mean i understand most people want to live here, but if you don't have solid documentation, what are you gonna do? i have no answer to this question. i am american, so i am set, and taking care of others is no business of mine. i just offered my observations, not resolutions.
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 12:46pm [Аноним] - 6812 d back

А что делать таким заумным и занудным Dervishам в США???Много больше пользы ты в Израиле принес бы!!!
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 12:46pm Dervish - 6812 d back

T.e ti vishla za adekvatnogo amerikanta?Smile reshila svoyu problemy, ya ponimayu. I vse taki chto bi ti posovetovala drygim zhenschinam? Oni tozhe hotyat i vpolne zasluzhivayut luchshey zhizni, ne tak li?
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 12:51pm Дед Пихто - 6812 d back

То что хотят-Да. А вот заслуживают ли-ето Вопрос.
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 01:05pm Russian woman - 6812 d back

i never married an american guy, are you kidding me or what? my hubby is russian just like me.it's just that i came here when things were different, like 20 years ago or more. we were granted a refugee status first, then green card, and then after five years, citizenship. guess i was fortunate in a sense that i didn't have to sacrifice anything to get here. regarding advice to other gals, well, i really don't know what to say. i guess they should look into the guy before they marry, or just accept the fact that they're gonna be miserable for sometime, until they get their status. really hard for me to say: never been through it myself. can't really imagine living with a guy who i don't even have a common language with.
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 01:20pm Dervish - 6812 d back

Well, you are not a tipical russian woman, i guessSmile
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 01:27pm [Аноним] - 6812 d back

dervish, maybe not, i don't know what typical russian woman means anyway. Smile
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 01:29pm Koshka - 6812 d back

Hey RU? is soul mating possible if both do speak the same language, let's say English? Or you think we're too different? I'm not talking about mail-brides or marriage-as -a -form -of -transportation cases, I'm talking about a possibility of a relationship bethween a russian(easter-european) woman and an american man. You don't seem to think it's a good idea in general.
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 01:30pm Dervish - 6812 d back

At least she speaks russian Smile
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 01:32pm Russian woman - 6812 d back

i can tell you guys the story i read in the chicago tribune a while ago. it was actually a letter from an american guy who had married a russian woman. so he says that woman was everything he'd dreamed about in a woman before the marriage and nothing after. soon after the marriage, she got counsel from other russian gals in the area and learned to call the police on him with solid regularity. then she took him to court for domestic violence (even though the guy swears he never laid a hand on her), and won a hefty settlement. as a result, the guy was left high and dry and the woman ran off with his money and american residency. lots of funSmile
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 01:39pm Russian woman - 6812 d back

Koshka, I guess its possible in theory because some marriages do work out, but from i hear the overwhelming majority doesn't. its just statistical evidence. and i personally knew an american woman who married a russian man, too, and sounded very happy and content. i don't know what the guy's motives were, thoughSmile
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 01:45pm [Аноним] - 6812 d back

Russian woman, "from WHAT I hear..." Smile
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 02:24pm Дед Пихто - 6812 d back

Оценку ешё ей поставь-умник хренов.
How about this "Go fouk your self, moron" here, try to find a typo in this sentence.
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 02:30pm гражданка - 6812 d back

I found 3 typos i 2 sentences.
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 02:49pm гражданка - 6812 d back

and 1 typo in my sentence Smile
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 03:02pm Ulibka - 6812 d back

Деда, ты ето или не ты? Smile великий и могучий русский язык Very\ Happy Smile
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 03:03pm Ulibka - 6812 d back

...или английский...
Ср, Сен 21, 2005 03:25pm [Аноним] - 6812 d back

anonimchik nashel opushenie, rebatki, davaite pozdravim ego/eeSmile anonymous, mi vas pozdravlaem. a nashchet ostalonogo kak? tozhe tak moshete?Smile
Вс, Окт 9, 2005 01:21pm светлана не принимает email - 6794 d back

a kakoy fil'm?
Пн, Окт 10, 2005 01:03pm [Аноним] - 6793 d back

I married an American guy. The relationship is working. We both are happy. May be the reason is that I didn't marry him for papers. I could have met a guy anywhere in the world, but it happened to be here. I guess it's just the stereotype that lives among us. Not every marriage falls through.
Пн, Окт 10, 2005 03:28pm Дед Пихто - 6793 d back

Honey, love in general is the biggest stereotype ever.............so as life.
Пн, Окт 10, 2005 04:22pm [Аноним] - 6793 d back

obidno, kogda tebya podgonyayut pod stereotype, vot i vse. Hotya, my vsen navernoe schitaem sebya v toi ili inoi stepeni isklyucheniyami.
Пн, Окт 10, 2005 04:25pm Дед Пихто - 6793 d back

А ты не обижайся. Ты ж знаеш что ты не такая? Ну вот и всё, живи себе спокойно.
Хотя какая ето жизнь......................с американцем. Very\ Happy
Пн, Окт 10, 2005 08:46pm [Аноним] - 6793 d back

a kakaya raznitsa, Amerikantsy tozhe raznye est, kak i Russkie tozhe...
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru