MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗнакомство, Любовь
Eugenia
Вс, Сен 14, 2008 07:36pm yep! ill say it... looks and size do matter... - 5715 d back

society in general has given people the impression that looks and size matter. i would be nieve to say that they dont matter to some extent. of course, i want to find someone im attracted to physically. does this mean they have to look like they just stepped out of the pages of gq everytime i see them? no. nor do they have to have the body of matthew mcchonehuey and the face of brad pitt. if you care for someone the size of his package shouldnt matter nor the size of his paycheck. again, i dont need to have a 3 story house with furniture so stuffy you're afraid to sit on it. i just want to live comfortably and not worry about whether or not ill be able to buy a dozen eggs at the grocery store.

you see... looks do matter very much so but very differently that what you might be thinking. its the way your man looks you in the eye when he tells you he loves you. the way he looks at you when he kisses you goodnight, the way he looks at you so adoringly when your acting like a complete goofball or the way he looks at you when you are at your most vulnerable moment. its the way he looks when hes wearing a shirt he absolutely hates but hes wearing it because you love it on him.

as far as size... its the size of his heart. its the size of the heart shaped cookies he makes for you just because he loves you. its the size of his voice when he spontaneously screams that he loves you in a crowded theme park so everyone around you will know. its the size of the shirt he picks out for you because he knows pink's your favorite color. its the size of the bill he gets after ordering flowers for you just because its wednesday.

so for everyone that thinks size and looks matter.. you're right!
Вс, Сен 14, 2008 07:42pm Eugenia - 5715 d back

Lately I've been thinking about what I want in my future. I've been thinking about my parents and how they've been married for 30 yrs. I think one of the reason they've lasted so long is because they work at their relationship. 30 yrs later they still do the little things that sadly it seems many people overlook. My dad still fills up the gas in my moms car every week. My mom still cuts the grass for my dad because he hates it. It just made me think about the little things I want to do...

I want to take my hubby an ice cold lemonade outside while he's mowing the grass. I want to bake cupcakes for my hubby for no reason. I want to leave my hubby an "i love you" note just because its Wednesdsay. I want to take a road trip with no destintion in mind. I wanna get lost but know that everythings ok because I've got my hubby with me. I want to have a certain phrase that only my hubby and I know that means " I wanna get outta here." I want to go house hunting and pick out paint colors then go home knowing a paint fight will ensue. I want to lay in bed all night and just talk. I want to sit at home on the couch and just cuddle. I want to have a bbq with our friends and sneak up behind my hubby and give him a kiss while he's grilling chicken. I want to whisper "I want you" while eating dinner with friends or slip my panties under the table to my hubby. I want to hit my hubby when he snores or steals my pillow then kiss him because I love him so much. I want to fight just to make up. I want to laugh at my hubby when he wears the shirt I hate and then accidently throw it out. I want to pack a picnic and just go away for the day. I want to go on a tropical vacation with my hubby and sip piña colodas on the beach. I want to go shopping for a christmas tree and come home and decorate it. I want to wake up in the middle of the night and give my hubby soft kisses. I want to kiss my hubby in the rain. I want to have that "lets make a baby talk" I want to stand in front of the mirror once I'm prego and just stare at my belly in amazement. I want my hubby to rub my belly and sing to it everynight. I want to sign my kids up for football and ballet classes. I want to stay up til midnight and help my child with their solar system project. I want to be the soccer mom minus the overalls and minivan. Well maybe the overalls during the paint fight Smile I want to sit back 50 yrs from now and know that I have the most wonderful hubby and a great family and all that I could have asked for... Just a few of the things I want
Вс, Сен 14, 2008 08:34pm Lady - 5715 d back

It is just beautiful, truly beautiful.Smile If you are sincere, you gonna get it.
Вс, Сен 14, 2008 10:19pm Дед Пихто - 5715 d back

Фигня какаято девчачья.........чо ты хочеш Евгения, толком скажи
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru