MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовАвтомобильное
how to get financing
Ср, Июл 23, 2014 02:31pm [Аноним] - 3575 d back

Hi.. I want to buy car in credit. .. I have a problem. . My credit is 695 and they don't want to finance me..... please if you know some dealers or some companies to finance me..l let me know. ..7738919320 or leave on forum
Чт, Июл 24, 2014 12:08pm A.A. - 3574 d back

695 is not bad at all for the car loan. Do you have recent foreclosure or BK on your credit? Something doesn't add up here. 695 should be no problem for any bank any day.
Чт, Июл 24, 2014 02:27pm [Аноним] - 3574 d back

The problem they told me. .. I have just 3 credits cards ... nothing else and short history
Чт, Июл 24, 2014 02:32pm ЧудоФан - 3574 d back

Go you your own bank, and ask them if they finance cars and if they do if they can get you preapproval letter. Chase does it for sure.
I am surprised that dealer cannot get you financed with 695, but I am not sure that you are giving us all the info needed. You will not get an *A* financing, but you should get *B* financing. Maybe you don't make much? that's where preapproval will help.
good luck.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru