MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
To chto nuzno znat' vsem
Чт, Мар 15, 2007 02:01pm Laredo - 6274 d back

Ne xodite K Butbulu! Sladkii malchik vas obixodit tak chto dolgo opomnitsia ne smozete! Ulibaetsia vsegda, privetliv no s chernoi dushenkoi! Budte ostorozni!
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (38) ...
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 11:16am [Аноним] - 6269 d back

ъНа самом деле вы правы, я совок и хохол, и при этом ещё и жид, единственное что я ънеъ так это не жлобъ

Вот тут то ты не прав. Ко всем своим перечсленным достоинствам ты еч и самый жлоб. Не-на-ви-жу!

С вами дело иметь ето просто последнее дело. Самая вы мерзость-
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 11:19am [Аноним] - 6269 d back

ARDC вот туда и надо! Attorney registration and disciplinary commission
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 11:23am LAREDO - 6269 d back

BRAVO "O"!
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 12:17pm Laredo - 6269 d back

Dedu Pixto: Pravilno u kazdogo svoi graunds! Ob'edinenie zdes ne prichem! No znat kuda i kak i komu nuzno. Kak skazala O - clent ne dolzen znat zakoni-eto ne ego professia. K sozaleniu ne mnogie. A kogda deportiruyt -togda pozdno kriliami maxat'. U menia odnu znakomuy tak deportirovali po velikoi pomoshi odnogo iz lawyerov. Ona deistvitelno vishla zamuz po lubvi, zila s muzem 3 goda a iz za Asyluma kotorii nekompetentnii lawyer predlozil zakrit i ne podavat na appeliaciu (otkrit' marriage case-ee muz bil Citizen).Esli bi ona podala na appeal i otkrila marriage case-ona bi bila v processe. A tak kak etogo ne sluchilos-ona bila vislana iz strani. Esli bi ona znala o tom chto mi znaem seichas etogo bi ne bilo.Mozno bilo podat na nix zalobu i pereotkrit case za misconduct i ne ndao bilo ei nikuda viezzat'
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 12:21pm love - 6269 d back

Zaidite V EOIR.gov (Home page) Tam est' Latest disciplinary actions - neradivie lawyera.
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 12:23pm Love - 6269 d back

U.S. Department of Justice
Executive Office for Immigration Review
Office of the Director
5107 Leesburg Pike, Suite 2600
Falls Church, Virginia 22041 February 21, 2007

EOIR Announces Latest Disciplinary Actions Under Rules of Professional Conduct
Four Attorneys Immediately Suspended; Five Receive Final Orders; One Is Reinstated

FALLS CHURCH, Va. – The Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) has taken disciplinary action against nine attorneys after charging them with violations of the Rules of Professional Conduct for immigration practitioners. One attorney was reinstated. The Rules of Professional Conduct appear in Title 8 of the Code of Federal Regulations (8 CFR Parts 1003 and 1292). In most cases, the disciplinary action is initiated as a result of sanctions imposed by other jurisdictions or a criminal conviction.

Although the disciplinary process may vary according to the specific circumstances of each case, generally it includes the following steps:

Disciplinary proceedings begin with a Notice of Intent to Discipline filed with the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) by the Office of the General Counsel of either EOIR or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The BIA requires the attorney to respond to the alleged violations. In some cases, a Petition for Immediate Suspension also is filed and the BIA orders the attorney to be suspended immediately from practice before the immigration courts, the BIA, and the DHS. (DHS joins EOIR in taking the disciplinary action.) Disciplined attorneys are directed to notify promptly, in writing, their clients with pending immigration cases that they may no longer represent them before the BIA, the immigration courts, or the DHS. Disciplined attorneys must petition and be reinstated by the BIA before they can resume the practice of law before the BIA, the immigration courts, and the DHS.

Immediate Suspension
The BIA ordered the immediate suspension of the following attorneys:

Carlos H. Caceres: He was disbarred from the practice of law by the Court of Appeals of Maryland for multiple acts of wrongdoing, including neglect, engaging in conduct that involves dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or misrepresentation, and engaging in conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice. He was immediately suspended by the BIA on Dec. 13, 2006, based on his disbarment in Maryland, pending final disposition of his case.

Juan Chacon: He was placed on involuntary inactive enrollment status by the California State Bar Court, Hearing Department, for violating a condition of his probation ordered by the Supreme Court of California in a previous disciplinary matter. He was immediately suspended by the BIA on Nov. 20, 2006, based on his inactive status in California, pending final disposition of his case.

Richard G. Lehr: He was suspended from the practice of law for 180 days by the Michigan Attorney Discipline Board for a misdemeanor conviction for conspiracy to use a controlled substance. He was immediately suspended by the BIA on Dec. 19, 2006, based on his suspension in Michigan, pending final disposition of his case.

Gary Anthony Siplin: He was suspended indefinitely from the practice of law by the Supreme Court of Florida for his criminal conviction for grand theft and use of services of officers or employees. He was immediately suspended by the BIA on Jan. 30, 2007, based on his suspension in Florida, pending final disposition of his case.
Final Orders of Discipline
The BIA issued a Final Order of Discipline against the following attorneys:

Robert A. Cox: A final order of Dec. 19, 2006, suspends him from practice before immigration tribunals for 2 years, effective Oct. 30, 2006, based on his suspension in Missouri for a minimum of 2 years after his probation was revoked.

Baird Cuber: A final order of Jan. 3, 2007, expels him from practice before immigration tribunals, effective June 27, 2005, based on his disbarment in New York for neglect and incompetence.

Charles C. Day: A final order of Jan. 18, 2007, expels him from practice before immigration tribunals, effective Nov. 29, 2006, based on his disbarment in New York for multiple acts of wrongdoing, including neglect, engaging in conduct that involves dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or misrepresentation, and engaging in conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice.

Kelechi Charles Emeziem: A final order of Jan. 10, 2007, suspends him from practice before immigration tribunals for 18 months, effective Dec. 5, 2006, based on his 18-month suspension in California for failing to perform legal services with competence and failure to deposit funds into his trust account.

Keith Jordan: A final order of Jan. 25, 2007, imposes a public censure based on his multiple failures to appear for scheduled hearings in a timely manner without good cause. Attorney Jordan had previously received an informal admonition for similar misconduct.
Reinstatement

Clyde E. Lindsay: He was reinstated on January 10, 2007, after he served his 1-year suspension, effective February 11, 2004, and was reinstated to the practice of law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Background

The Rules of Professional Conduct include provisions specifying grounds for disciplinary action, requirements for receiving and investigating complaints, and procedures for conducting hearings. The Rules also authorize the BIA to suspend immediately a practitioner who has been subject to disbarment, suspension, or resignation with an admission of misconduct as imposed by a state or federal court, or who has been convicted of a serious crime, pending a summary proceeding and final sanction. They are available on the EOIR website at http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/vll/fedreg/2000_2001/fr27jn00R.pdf.

EOIR announces these disciplinary actions to inform the public about practitioners who are not authorized to represent any matter before an immigration tribunal. EOIR also posts a "List of Suspended and Expelled Practitioners" on its website at http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/profcond/chart.htm. In an effort to provide more detailed information about individual attorney discipline cases, every new immediate suspension or final order issued beginning June 27, 2005, can be accessed through this list by clicking on the highlighted “date” link. Links to older orders, issued since July 2000, will be included gradually.

Additional information about the Attorney Discipline Program can be found at http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/press/00/ profcond.htm and http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/press/00/profcondfaks.htm on the EOIR website.

- EOIR -

EOIR is responsible for adjudicating immigration cases. Specifically, under delegated authority from the Attorney General, EOIR interprets and administers federal immigration laws by conducting immigration court proceedings, appellate reviews, and administrative hearings. EOIR consists of three components: the Office of the Chief Immigration Judge, which is responsible for managing the numerous immigration courts located throughout the United States where immigration judges adjudicate individual cases; the Board of Immigration Appeals, which primarily conducts appellate reviews of immigration judge decisions; and the Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer, which adjudicates immigration-related employment cases. EOIR is committed to providing fair, expeditious, and uniform application of the nation's immigration laws in all cases.

Information about EOIR immigration proceedings is available on EOIR's website at http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/press/subject.htm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS RELEASE Printable version
(703) 305-0289 Fax: (703) 605-0365
Internet: www.usdoj.gov/eoir
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 12:35pm mrz - 6269 d back

ребиата,
блин ну что за садик детский, не нравится один дантист - идите к другому, не нравитсиа один адвокат, забирайте дело идите к другому. Все. Мне лично с дантистами не везло сильно тоже ну и что делать, письма писать? А других приорититетов нет в жизни? ну да интернет все стерпит...
вообще-то принято прежде чем идти к дантисту или адвокату или врачу, и отдавать ваши деньги, наводить справки сначала, нет? ох простите если я дурак ничего не понимаю Smile
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 01:35pm [Аноним] - 6269 d back

A chego ti MRZ spravki ne navodish snachala prezde chem idesh k dentistam? Smile Wink Esli dlia tebia etot forum detskii sad- tak pokin' ego! Luche zaimis bolee vaznimi prioritetami!
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 01:45pm Laredo - 6269 d back

K mrz: Da ti prav nashcet spravok. No tolko potomu chto takie kak ti xodiat , to recordi u vrachei vsegda chistie i u advokatov toze. Ludskoe slovo ono toze imeet silu ! ne meshalo bi voobshe otkrit Web site kak naprimer Chernie stranici Chicago.Ya dumau etot bi shag dal bi im toze zadumatsia kak naprimer A stoit li?
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 05:15pm mrz - 6269 d back

К дантистам ходил по рекомендации, но у меня в зубе оказалось на один рут канал болше чем дантист расчитывал, вот мне и пришлось помучиться Smile, а другие "лохи" типа 10 лет ходят к тому же дяде и радуются. С адвокатами имел дело только по рекомендации, и тоже иногда разочаровывался. Ну и НОТ БИГ ФКИНГ ДЕАЛ. Life is life, find something to enjoy and enjoy, having hard feelings toward attorneys and dentists is strange and such a waste, unless a very very very serious issue. Smile Good luck!
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 05:32pm Ulibka - 6269 d back

Ах вон оно почему у меня в суде ничего толком не получаетса......теперь я знаю, все, с понедельника меняю адвоката Smile
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 06:09pm Laredo - 6269 d back

Ulibka - i pravelno sdelaesh-chem dolshe ti xodish , tem bolshe ti platish. A rezultat? Esli eto mr. Butbul to daze i ne zadumivaisia!
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 06:31pm [Аноним] - 6269 d back

Ulibka,otdaj rebjonka otcu i ezzaj na rodinu
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 07:29pm V.v - 6269 d back

анониму, обозвавшему V.v. жлобом.
Мы знакомы лично?
Вт, Мар 20, 2007 07:31pm Laredo - 6269 d back

Ne slushaite ix . Pridurkov xvataet
Ср, Мар 21, 2007 08:25am Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6268 d back

Проблема в открытии Черных Страниц Чикаго в том что многие бизнесы будут судить предпринимателей таких Страниц за клевету. Выиграют или нет, это отдельный вопрос, но факт в том что предпринимателям понадобятся услуги адвокатов для защиты в суде против исков по сотням тысяч долларов за испорченную репутацию, и они пойдут к тем же жуликам адвокатам которых внесли в черный список. Или бизнесы наймут вышыбал поотбивать вам зубы, и вы вернетесь к тем же оклеветированным дантистам и врачам на лечение.

Из моего опыта как потребитель и владелец бизнеса, нет такого професионала у которого найдется 100% довольная клиентура. Всегда найдется кто нибудь кто чем то недоволен, сущноьст у нас у людей такая, хотим как можно больше за как можно меньше. Если и будут Черные Страницы, то справедливо бы было вносить человека в черный список собрав определенное количество отрицательных отзывов, например 10, и дать право довольным клиентам опровергнуть внесение при помощи положительных отзывов
Ср, Мар 21, 2007 11:01am Laredo - 6268 d back

Kak naschet yelp or yelpp na yahoo.com - kazdii vinosit svoe mnenie.A nashchet poodbivat u nas odin takoi uz bil! Tolko mesto naiti sebe ne mozet teper - ego mi zdali v FBI i sud'u kotorii s nim v Corte sidel ubrali i prosecutorov toze! a to bil prosto vsemogushii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Wink Samoe chto interesnoe eto bil amerikanskii advokat a ne russkii. I svazi u nego bili v odnom iz cortov cook county ne ploxie. I chto teper'? Tishe vodi i nize travi! ochen zeleet i druzki vsemogushie nax..i poslali! Na vse est uprava - prosto narod dremuchii-ne znaet chto delat' i kuda xodit'
Ср, Мар 21, 2007 09:12pm Laredo - 6267 d back

Dami I Gospoda! Kuda bi vi ne obrashalis a osobenno k lawyeram- xranite ressiti (oplachenie vami cheki) . U advokatov ne radivix esli na nix nakatana zaloba, vsegda odana tema : On ili ona ne zaplatili ili ze isches i ne kontaktiroval a takze i ne zaplatil. Segodnia u vas druzeskie otnoshenia , a zavtra konflikt !
Сб, Мар 24, 2007 12:22am unona - 6265 d back

Классный форум! Есть чему поучится!
Вс, Мар 25, 2007 01:47am [Аноним] - 6264 d back

O, DA!
Вт, Мар 27, 2007 12:57pm Solntse - 6262 d back

Tol'ko chto prochitala temu...
Ya skazhu tak: ya lichno znayu Butbul'a bol'she 7 let, on mne i nekotorim moim znakomim ochen' pomog. Mogu skazat' o nem tol'ko xoroshee.
U kazhdogo svoe mnenie, no ne nuzhno razvodit' gryaz' na forume.
Вт, Мар 27, 2007 02:27pm аНОНИМ - 6262 d back

Это не грязь.
Мнения разные и один и тот же человек работает по-разному в разных ситуациях.
Важна ТЕНДЕНЦИЯ.
Ср, Мар 28, 2007 10:05pm k solntsy - 6260 d back

Mi toze znali Butbula bolshe chem 10 let! I chto- polnoe rqazocherovanie! Butbul -eto chelovek s dvoinoi dushoi. I pravilno skazal anonim- Vazna Tendencia! ot takoi nekompetentnosti mozno voobshe upast' i ne vstat'! Kto to verit v boga a kto to net,but What goes around -comes around! mozno ubezat ot vsego,no ot prokliatii ludskix navriad li. Ne budet na nem tak budet na ego detiax ili na ego sem'e! xorosho chto tebia solntse proneslo s nim. A esli bi s toboi bilo to chto bilo s nami- mi bi posmotreli pro kakuy graz' bi ti pela na forume!
Чт, Мар 29, 2007 12:23am [Аноним] - 6260 d back

a shto s vami bilo?
Пт, Мар 30, 2007 02:08am [Аноним] - 6259 d back

Prichtite ves' forum ot nachala i do konca- nadeus' uvidite!
Вт, Апр 3, 2007 07:29pm julia - 6255 d back

Rebyat, Privet eshe raz vsem i osobenno Laredo! ya pishy po povody advokata D Butbull - zakonchennii kretin, zaporol imigratsionnoe delo v pyx i prax. Ya slava bogy yzhe popravila ety sityatsiu, no stoilo eto vse kychy nervov, sil i MONEY!!! Tak chto vsem vam ot vsei dyshi zelau i rekomendyu s nim prosto ne svyazivatsya, a kto yzhe sdelal- zaberite dokymenti poka ne pozdno. Vse proshla na sobstvennom opite i poverte, Yvazhaemie, nikomy ne zelau podobnix stradanii i trati deneg, kotoraya absolutno nichego ne stoit.Prostite za moi French, no Butbull- absolutnii mydak.
Вт, Апр 3, 2007 08:25pm Laredo - 6255 d back

nasha komanda uze davno v etom i ne somnevaetsia!
Вт, Апр 3, 2007 08:27pm Laredo - 6255 d back

On seichas ruminskuy community treset a takze pakistancev s indusami
Пт, Апр 13, 2007 11:24pm Виола - 6244 d back

Лучше би к нему и не ходила!
Ср, Дек 5, 2007 12:32am ОЛЯ - 6009 d back

не компетентность его очевидна!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru