MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking
Reporting Marriage Fraud
, 22, 2009 05:29am Chris [brisg@yahoo.com] - 5543 d back

I married a person from Ufa, was able to get her and child out of Russia on a tourist visa then married, after marriage learned of her past and lies about ex husband. After hiring help, I found the ex husband in Russia who has been looking for his son, he said he never gave permission for visa travel for his son and my wife (ex) forged his authority. I have reported all to the U.S. Gov agency's and stay in weekly contact with the Consulate in Russia. The choice was not easy, love for the child was great, any day in the U.S. for him is better then life in Ufa, but it was the right thing to do, for the father. Marry for love, not for citizenship,,,,
, 22, 2009 09:43am Edna - 5543 d back

I know a Russian woman, she was my classmate, who forged the ex-husband's signature when moving to one of the Scandinavian countires to marry. The ex-husband was an abusive alcoholic and would have never signed the paper and never leave them alone. She has been happily maried for 12 or 13 years now. The boy graduated from a high school and went to college. She never took him back to Russia for a visit, so that father would not be able to get him back. And he would do it just to harm his ex-wife, not much thinking about the boy and his future.
, 23, 2009 06:08am Chris - 5542 d back

Edna, if thats the case, then it is understandable, here it is different, Lady is dishonest and a cheat. I know now of several, whom just marry for citizenship then leave good people, it makes many Russian woman look bad from these types. As the U.S. Consulate said, if they did the back round check, she would have never got a visa for marriage, point never marry on a tourist visa. After reporting this matter to all agency's, including the Russian embassy and other Russian authorities, she will never get U.S. citizenship, as the Consulate said: "the wheels of justice turn slow on these cases but they turn".
, 23, 2009 08:55am ►E.◄ - 5542 d back

>> Marry for love, not for citizenship,,,,

Chris, you expected to find love with the person of different nationality, cultural background, habits, origin, speaking totally different language just by exchanging mails and photos? Well, no offence, but that is a little bit naïve.
And what is marriage for you, Chris? How could you report on your wife to authorities for God sake? Marriage, isnt it the relation between people when they swear on God to love each other, protect each other, be with each other thru everything that might happen in life? Chris, you had your chance to THINK before saying all that in church before Priest, and once you does so, there is no way back. But apparently you betrayed your spouse on the first occasion. What a shame.
, 23, 2009 09:56am Edna - 5542 d back

---- know now of several, whom just marry for citizenship then leave good people, it makes many Russian woman look bad from these types.--- (Chris)

All true. And I know quite a few couples that have been married for years, no intention to divorce, have kids together or from previous marriages. The percentage of marriages and divorces is about the same between these people as between the people of the same culture. And yes, you have to know your future wife and her past very well, before you say your vows.
, 23, 2009 10:29am Aloha - 5541 d back

"the wheels of justice turn slow on these cases but they turn".

- 100% true but the only question is. Who is your so called judges?
- What about forgiveness?
Or you gonna keep on going to speak out loud this story for many years by now? It was so much fun to meet that lady online, (i bet your body was thinking ) - what a hot babe!!!
(and mind was telling you) - i am very king men, by helping that lady to get a better life for her and her child. But some how we cant to foresee what kind of changes future will bring.
And one day you felt like game over. She came from 10.000 miles away...... wow she did lie.
NEXT......... why you did not even try to understand her, she had different life, probably she needs a very good psychologist, good friends and most important time !!!
You made your choice but now u feel, from one side you did everything right, but from another (fight still going on) and posting here shows that you looking for an answer.
Try to find the answer within you.
Be the human been
IMHO
, 23, 2009 01:53pm [] - 5541 d back

. "" ", " ."
, . "many Russian womn ", "whom" I know now of several, whom just marry... .
Chris! It's just about time to learn English. We all make mistakes, but they are mistakes that no one who was born here would make.
, 23, 2009 02:32pm [] - 5541 d back

!!! Smile
!!! Very\ Happy
, 23, 2009 02:45pm [] - 5541 d back

Mon, Feb 23 01:53pm [] - 50
--------------
, , () .
, 23, 2009 03:30pm A. - 5541 d back

- , . - , -- , .
, 23, 2009 05:08pm Edna - 5541 d back

, , . , . , : , . ...... Smile
, 23, 2009 08:04pm [] - 5541 d back

" , , . , . , : , . ......"

Edna, , . , : "I don't know where is she." "whom". .
, 23, 2009 09:57pm chris [brisg@yahoo.com] - 5541 d back

E & Aloha, Maybe your right. The point is, marry for love, both parties, not for citizenship. I know of many couples that are married, Russian/American and doing well, I am happy for them. My mistake I married her on a tourist visa, under lies her and childs life is in danger, never meet until she and child arrived in the U.S. Question I will always have, is how to tell if a person is looking for a good man/love or just to get the hell out of Russia? My heart will always be with a child I would have been proud to call a son!
, 23, 2009 10:53pm Edna - 5541 d back

----Question I will always have, is how to tell if a person is looking for a good man/love or just to get the hell out of Russia? -----

My girlfriend from Ukraine told me that when she started corresponding with different men in the US, she picked only 5 or 7 from maybe 30, and continued corresponding with them. Then she narrowed the circle to only a couple men. Finally she really liked The One and they kept exchanging exciting and loving letters. Then he came to see her, her family and friends. Brought her to the states. It was 5 years ago. She went through many happy and very unhappy moments due to different culture, different perceptions and misunderstandings. But both were patient and loving. They are very happy now and looking forward to a long life together.
So, I guess my answer to your question would be: know your future spouse well, be picky, don't look for only Hollywood looks or much younger age. There must be good judgement, intellect, understanding and patience from both sides.
, 24, 2009 02:15am [] - 5541 d back

. . , .
, 24, 2009 07:56am DD - 5541 d back

,,,, .. - .
, 24, 2009 08:35am ►E.◄ - 5541 d back

>>Question I will always have, is how to tell if a person is looking for a good man/love or just to get the hell out of Russia? (chris)

That is an easy one.
Lets think logically: arent there men in Ufa? Yes, there are. Arent there men in the rest of Russia? Yes, sure there are. Arent there men in other countries, like Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, China, Poland, Turkey?You know the answer by now.
So why a lady is looking for love in USA then?
--------------------------
I hope you got the idea.
, 24, 2009 09:40am Edna - 5541 d back

----So why a lady is looking for love in USA then?--- (E.)

E.,there are lots of Russians in those countries that you mentioned, too: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, China, Poland, Turkey. Lots of Russians even in Africa. Those who look for love in USA - why not? The only condition, I think, is that these women should be somewhat older: those who have already had bad luck in Russia, who has nothing to lose, everything is going down the hill and no light at the end of the tunnel. But those who have big nice families with lots of siblings, good jobs and great men around to choose from, don't even think about coming here. Only desperate and unhappy need to look elsewhere. Nothing wrong about it. There are not enough good men in Russia or Ukraine anyway, not enough "husband material" around. Read the statistics. Good men are all taken already. What's left is not good enough: alcoholics, men with mental challenges and complexes, womanizers.... And you know it.
, 24, 2009 10:40am ►E.◄ - 5540 d back

>>Those who look for love in USA - why not? ()
Why to look anywhere at all? Why just not to find love where you live, or in the same country? Why to go abroad?
You know the answer - Russia is unstable rough environment, hard to live in. So the main reason to look for a spouse in other country - to leave Russia.
, 24, 2009 10:53am [] - 5540 d back

,,,, .. - .

? ."", -, , , , - .--, ,, - ...-,. , , ..., - (-) (-) " "? - ? , ...
, 24, 2009 11:08am [] - 5540 d back

, 24, 2009 01:25pm Edna - 5540 d back

----Russia is unstable rough environment, hard to live in. So the main reason to look for a spouse in other country - to leave Russia.---- (E.)

I agree. But I also believe that if the right man is with you and makes you feel happy, takes good care of you and your children and does his best for the family, then she would not look abroad for a husband. Women can be comfortable anywhere if there is love, understanding, protection and good care. Unfortunately, women do not get all this from men in Russia. Those women who have good husbands, don't even think about coming here.
, 24, 2009 03:18pm [] - 5540 d back

! - -, - ? .Rolling\ Eyes
, 24, 2009 03:50pm chris - 5540 d back

forumm under the control of special services, linguists, psychologists, doctors, policy experts and t.d.vse come here and have some games.

А разве ещё не понятно? And is it still not understand? Разводят таких наивных здесь."Крис",не говорящий по-русски,нашёл русский форум, плюс,не только нашёл,но ещё и каким-то образом нашёл Юридический раздел.Жена-тю-тю,а он,оказывается,так свободно передвигается по просторам русско-говорящего Интернета...По-наитию,наверное.И жаловаться побежал не к таким же,как он сам,а к русским...ДД,вот случись такое-неужели бы пошёл(-а) на американский форум и начал(-а) жаловаться "за жиСь"?Или ДД-это вторая реинкарнация Криса?Он так мило проигнорировал всё остальное,кроме соболезнаваний... Разводят such naive here. "Chris" is not speaking in Russian, found a Russian forum, plus, not only found, but still somehow found the Legal razdel.Zhena-tyu-tyu, as it turns out, so to move freely spaces on the Russian-speaking Internet ... There is a whim, ran navernoe.I complain not to the same as he himself, but to the Russian ... DD, that's happened is, whether to go (a) to the American Forum and the started (a) complain for zhiS ", or DD, the second reincarnation of Chris? It is so cute to ignore everything else except soboleznavan

Anonymous= No doubt you have comments for any subject in these forum's, does this mean you do not go to a Mexican resturant because you do not fully speak the language and so your condition does not allow travels outside our your own cultural? also understand this the biological father did not speak English, when it comes to love of family<child> language is no barrier!

Aloha, more of a self exam, I would not feel this way if not for the child. I learned today that the grand mother received a tourist visa by error<she was red flagged> now the consulate is revoking it. I will not be the first or last in this position, I only wish other will consider all before their selfish ways. And as for I, I only date citizens now.
, 24, 2009 04:05pm zed - 5540 d back

Loser!!!
, 24, 2009 05:13pm [] - 5540 d back

Anonymous! No doubt THAT you have comments ON any subject in these forumS. Does this mean that you do not go to a Mexican resturant because you do not fully speak the language? THEREFORE, DOES IT MEAN THAT your condition does not allow travels outside OF your own culturE? Also, understand this: the biological father did not speak English. When it comes to love of family<child> A language is no barrier!
We sure do. Laughing
Question. Who did you know WHAT to translate?
Please, learn some good English.
"I only date citizens now." WAY TO GO "CHRIS". Laughing
, 24, 2009 05:14pm [] - 5540 d back

My child wants me to play with her...
HOW did you know WHAT to translate?
, 25, 2009 07:13pm [] - 5539 d back

amerikanci vse pravel'nie i vse boyatsya zakona. etot bedolaga prosto nalojil v shatni, chto ego mogyt privlech' k otvetstvennosti, esli bi ego suprugu poimali za poddelky dokov. Pust' sebe zanimaetsya samoytesheniem!!!!

email
Email ( )

Chicago.Ru
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru