MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
legal or not...
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 10:27am [Аноним] - 6717 d back

hello,

I want to find out what I can do in my situacion, couse I stuck in USA without papers. I came in USA with B1 viza (I got visa for 10 years) 4 years ago and my sister (usa citizen) aplay for family reunion (for green card). The situacion is its still pending and I no longer on viza (no status). What options I have: waiting for pennding green card, marriage, waiting for some type omnesty, or its available to go meksica illigaly and reenter? Its so sad that my sister her, cousen, bounch of friends, and to go back to home and start almost from begining....
what is my choises?
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 11:05am Solntse - 6717 d back

If you have a case which is pending that means you are in status !!! If you are sure the case was filed and you have papers to prove , what is the question then?
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 11:43am аноним - 6717 d back

А нельзя ли писать на русском языке или Вы обращаетесь именно к американцам
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 11:46am [Аноним] - 6717 d back

I agrre with "Solntse" what is your problem? Didn't you say you have B1 visa for 10 years, and as I understood you are here only 4 years? You need to clarify your statement. I am sure someone from chicago.ru will have and advice for youSmile Good luck.
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 11:54am Solntse - 6717 d back

Anonimu - est' takoe pravilo otvechat' na tom yazike, na kakom tebe obratilis' Smile
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 12:08pm Дед Пихто - 6716 d back

Просто если бы аноним писал на родном то было бы понятней а то его англисский похож на мой албанский
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 12:29pm Solntse - 6716 d back

Eto tak, deda Smile
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 01:06pm Dervish - 6716 d back

Anonim, esli ya tebya pravilno ponyal, na tebya bila podana zayavka( popravka 246 vrode), gde to v 2001 gody. Esli ti pomyuchaeshsya esche pary let, to est bolshoy shans vse-taki polyuchit G.K. Esli zhe za eti godi ti popadeshsya, to tebya vishlyut na 10 let. V slyuchae zhenitbi na US grazhdanke essno polyuchaesh dokyumenti. Eto naskolko ya tebya ponyal, govori s advokatom.
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 06:02pm kestas - 6716 d back

I can't write in russian, I speak pretty good in russian but I from lithuania and did't learn to write in that language. I found out in my case, that if my sister filed the papers for family reunion till 20 april 2001 I could possible get green card after like 8 years, but IRS receive my aplication on 21 june 2001 so I late for two months, and if I want still qualify for this I need come back to home country, wich I really don't wont.
I was saying that I have b1 viza multiply entry, but in us you can stay for 6 months unless you will extanded or chage you status. marriage to cittizien would be the bes, but I don't like to gambling and I beleave in love and if it happens it happens, let God blessit, but no gambling....
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 08:03pm [Аноним] - 6716 d back

Выход только один-женитьба, так как вы уже нелегал и думаю даже по сестре вы уже ничего получить не сможете, тем более если надо возвращаться в Литву за имиграционной визой. Вы выехаете, и будете 10 лет невыездной. Так что не надейтесь на сестру, женитесь.
Чт, Дек 22, 2005 09:57pm Solntse - 6716 d back

Not so sure about your relatives' petition case. You want to check with a lawyer, because you don't necessary have to come back, you just pay bigger fees. That's true the wait for immigrant visa - after which you apply for GC is like 8 to 10 years, but it does not mean you are out of status. You can travel on advanced parole. I did. Seriously, check with a good lawyer, because you possibly are ok Smile
Пт, Дек 23, 2005 01:47pm Dervish - 6715 d back

Solntse, he could not travel. and looks like he is out of status complitely now.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru