MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
Canada
Пн, Янв 26, 2009 09:02pm [Аноним] - 5578 d back

moya devushka v canade
ya v chicago
j1 istekla poltora goda nazad
my hotim raspisatsya
kak eto luchshe sdelat 4tob ostatsya potom v canade...
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (17) ...
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 11:27am [Аноним] - 5576 d back

sps, Anonimke
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 05:27pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Ya odno skazy chto u moih znakomih bila situaciya kogda ona bila amerikanka a on imel deportaciy sootvetstvenno legalizvatsia bilo ne vozmozno. Ona ego lubila i hotela s nim ostatsja. Oni zili grazdanslim brakom. Ona podala documenty v kanady i ego vkluchila kak sozitelja s kotorim ona zivet bol'she chem 2 goda. On bil v deportacii i statusa nikakogo ne imel sootvetstvenno. Advokat skazal daite obshie scheta, pokazite den'gi u nee bilo okolo 300.000 plus dom. Ona zayavila v ankete chto u nego deportacija. Foto ne sprosili i interv'u voobshe ne bilo. Cherez 13 mesiacev oni uehali tuda. Odno tolko chtgo buduchi daze amerikankoy advokat posovetival sdat' angliiskij yazik ei i emu.

navernoe prichina v tom kto podaet. Kak finansovo stoit chelovek. Oni toze nehotjat golit'by sobirat' . U nee muz priehal po vize no po politke poluchil deportation i zil 3 goda nelegalno posle etogo. Vot poidi i produmaj komy i kak.
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 05:43pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Naschet policii i immigration v kanade -Da oni sviazanny!!!!! DL ne poluchish nikak esli net statusa i na rabotu nikto ne vozmet esli net PR card ili rabochei vizy.

Eshe odin variant chto vidimo ee polozenie bilo ne strabilnoe. Navernoe chto to oni ne dogovarivaut. Est' ochen horoshie advokatskie kontory v Toronto. Oni rabotaut tolko v rezime online. nado znat' horosho yazik. Oni sdelali tak i vse proshlo. To chto napisano vishe eto pravda, tak ono i bilo. V luboj situacii nuzna konsultacija. Pust' obratitsia k advokatam v kanade i reshaet sam kuda emu luche i kak.
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 06:21pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Wed, Jan 28 05:27pm [Аноним] - как это ему дали визу без интервью, здесь что то не так. Не может быть такого...а кому тогда они счета показывали?
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 06:46pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Dlia etogo est' advocat kotorij rabotaet s konsulatom. Prezde chem otpravit' bumazku b konsulat on 10000000000 raz proverit i peredelaet. Advokat vse im pokazivaet . Kogda idet professional immigration esli u vas san yazik , est' den'gi (zelatelno namnogo bolshe chem 9 tisiach $) interv'u ne delaetsia. Kogda delaete sami vot tak i poluchaetsia to togo net to sego net.
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 06:51pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

A pasporta ih ya poluchal i otpravlial sam v Detroit. Oni bili na vacation v eto vremia. Advokat prislal im pismo ot nego i ot konsulata v Detroite i dopolnitelno eshe otpravil i e mail im ze. Ona mne pozvonila i skazala chtobudet pismo otkroi konvert vozmi ego i prilozi 2 passporta. Tak i sdelal. I cherez FEDEX ih tut ze poluchil. Ni na kakie interv'u nikto ne ezdil.
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 07:03pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Est' specialnie uslovija kogda viezd vozmozen be interv'u. No eto reshaet konsulat dat' etu privilegiu ili net. Esli vi podaete na provessional immigration zelatelno chtoby vashe zavedenie vislalo v opechatannom konverte vashi CV k advokaty a on peredast vse eto v konsulat. Vashi finansovie bumagi ,vse cennie bumagi (kopii) staki ..... on toze to vse podaet. Lusche zaverit' u notariusa v banke. Est' firmy u kotorim ne zadaut voprosy , tam podgotovleno tak chto komar nosa ne podtochit. Daze foto na documenty nuzno delat' 10 ili 15 exempliarov tak kak esli poteriaetsia odna to u advokata budut dopolnitel'nie. Kogda vse sdelano tak chto sprosili pro A a uze A i B lezat na stole pered nimi. Oni tozhe eto ochen uvazaut.
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 07:07pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Number
Name
If you are looking into Canadian immigration, whether it be the Maritimes, Quebec, Toronto, Western Canada or simply America, Abrams & Krochak can help you obtain your Canada immigration visa
Free Canada Immigration Eligibility Assessment
Home
About Us
Our Canada Immigration Process
Before You Apply
After You ApplyThe AKCanada Difference
Immigration to Canada
Why Choose Legal Assistance?
Testimonials
Living in Canada
Jobs in Canada
FAQ
Temporary Visas
Immigrate to U.S.
U.S. Illegal?
No Status?
Emigrate from U.K.
Contact Us

Socialize With Us:

OUR PROCESS

How to Immigrate to Canada: Key Steps in the Canadian Immigration Process
When a Canada immigration applicant becomes a client of Abrams & Krochak, the very first thing he/she will receive from the firm is the firm's Canada immigration preliminary package, which contains all of the necessary forms, document checklists, instructions and information to enable the client to commence the Canadian Immigration Application process with Abrams & Krochak's assistance. Set out, below, are the subsequent steps that clients should follow to ensure a smooth and successful Canada immigration application process.

Step 1: Introduction
The client reads the Canada immigration preliminary package carefully and follows the instructions as contained therein.

Step 2: Application Forms
The client fills out the Government of Canada Application forms on Abrams & Krochak's client website.

Step 3: Complete Application Forms
The client sends his/her completed Canada Immigration Application forms via Abrams & Krochak's client website to the firm for review. The client is not to send any other documents at this time.

Step 4: We Computer Generate Application Forms for You
The firm reviews the clients Canada Immigration Application forms. If the forms are complete, the firm will forward the Canada Immigration Application forms and e-mail them back to the client for approval and signature, upon receiving the second payment of Abrams & Krochak's legal fees. If further information/clarifications are required from the client, the client will be notified, via e-mail.

Step 5: Send Documents to our Office
The client sends all of his/her documents and signed computer generated Canada Immigration Application forms to the firm by courier. The client must also send the Government of Canada's fees to Abrams & Krochak at this time.

Step 6: Legal Arguments Prepared
If the client's documents are acceptable, the firm will prepare detailed written, legal arguments to accompany the client's Canada Immigration Application package and e-mail the written, legal arguments to the client for the client's approval prior to inclusion with the Canada Immigration Application package.

Step 7: Send Your Application Package to Visa Office
When the client approves the written, legal arguments, the client's entire Canada Immigration Application Package inclusive of the written, legal arguments will be sent to the Canadian visa office, via courier, for processing.

Step 8: Acknowledgment Received
The Canada visa office will acknowledge receipt of the Canada Immigration Application and may request more documents.

Step 9: Interview Date/Waiver Notification
The Canada visa office will inform Abrams & Krochak of the client's interview date or waiver of interview. Additional documents may also be requested at this time. If the interview is waived, the client must undergo the Canada Immigration Medical Examination, immediately. If an interview is required, the client should undergo the Canada Immigration Medical Examination approximately one (1) month prior to the interview. Third payment of Abrams & Krochak's legal fees is due.

Step 10: Interview Preparation
If an interview is required, Abrams & Krochak's interview preparation package is sent to the client, via e-mail, which includes sample interview questions.

Step 11: Interview Answer Analysis
If an interview is required, the client submits answers to Abrams & Krochak's sample interview questions to the firm for review and analysis.

Step 12: Interview
If an interview is required, the client attends the interview at the Canadian visa office.

Step 13: Decision
A decision is made by the Canadian visa office. If the decision is positive, the Government of Canada's Right of Permanent Residence fees must be paid (if not paid earlier) and the client will be asked to forward his/her passport to the Canadian visa office for immigrant visa insertion.

Step 14: Completion
If the decision is positive, the passport is returned to the client with immigrant visa affixed therein. The immigrant visa will bear an expiration date and the client must arrive in Canada prior to the expiration date to become landed. Congratulations! If arriving in Toronto, the client is invited to visit Abrams & Krochak's office to receive free settlement advice.

Did you find this page helpful? yes no

Home | About Us | Our Process | The AK Canada Difference | Immigrate to Canada | Temporary Visas | Free Assessment
Legal Assistance | Testimonials | Living in Canada | Jobs in Canada | Immigrate to U.S. | Emmigrate from U.K. | U.S. Illegal? No Status
Sitemap | Privacy | Copyright and Disclaimer | FAQs | Contact Us
250 Merton Street, Suite 402, Toronto, Ontario, M4S 1B1, Canada Tel.: (416) 482-3387 Fax: (416) 482-0647 Email: askus@akcanada.com
© 2009 Abrams & Krochak - Canadian Immigration Lawyers
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 07:08pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Prochitai punkt 9 naschet waiver intrv'u.
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 07:25pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Number
Name
Have questions about Canadian immigration laws, immigration reform, immigration policy or just need more immigration information? We have the answers!
Home
About Us
The AKCanada Difference
Immigration to Canada
Testimonials
Living in Canada
Jobs in Canada
FAQ
Temporary Visas
Immigrate to U.S.
U.S. Illegal?
No Status?
Emigrate from U.K.
Contact Us

Socialize With Us:

CANADA IMMIGRATION : FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Set out, below, is a list of commonly asked questions that Abrams & Krochak receives on a daily basis from existing and potential clients around the world as well as the answers to those questions, which may prove useful to you. The questions are grouped together according to their nature.

A. Communication With Abrams & Krochak
1. When can I expect to receive a response to my communication from Abrams & Krochak?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abrams & Krochak responds to all inquiries that are not addressed by our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page within one (1) business day. Business days in Canada are Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00, Eastern Time. Please contact our office ONLY if your inquiry does not appear on our FAQ page and we have not acknowledged receipt of your communication within one (1) business day from the time of receipt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Why does Abrams & Krochak insist upon e-mail communication?

Not only is e-mail the most expeditious and efficient form of communication but, also, if we have offered you a 100% money-back guarantee, we require a written record of ALL of our communications with you. If you insist upon communicating, using a means other than e-mail, we regret to inform you that our money-back guarantee will no longer apply.

Each and every piece of correspondence that we receive from you is stored by our firm in physical and electronic files in our office. To reduce confusion and expedite your case it is important that you include your file number and contact information on every correspondence to allow us to devote our full attention to working on your file, thereby achieving the best possible results for you and exceeding your expectations.

3. Why have I received an e-mail from a legal assistant?

The legal assistants at Abrams & Krochak work under the supervision of Messrs. Abrams and Krochak. All incoming and outgoing e-mail is reviewed (and approved when outgoing) by either Mr. Abrams or Mr. Krochak.

B. Permanent Status In Canada
1. What is permanent residence in Canada?

Obtaining "permanent residence" or "permanent resident status" in Canada is also known as "immigrating to Canada" or becoming a "landed immigrant." The successful end result of the immigration process is the issuance of an immigrant visa. Persons to whom an immigrant visa has been issued must present themselves to an immigration officer at one of Canada's official ports of entry in order to become landed immigrants.

2. What benefits do I have if I am a permanent resident of Canada?

Canadian permanent residents/landed immigrants and citizens enjoy all of the same rights and privileges (i.e. free health care, free elementary and secondary education, etc.) with three (3) exceptions:

Permanent residents cannot vote;
Permanent residents cannot hold a Canadian passport; and
Permanent residents can be deported for certain criminal convictions.

3. Once I am a permanent resident of Canada, do I have to stay in Canada?

Within any five (5) year period, a permanent resident must be:

physically present in Canada for at least 730 days (two (2) years) in that five (5) year period
OR
outside of Canada, accompanying a Canadian citizen, who is his or her spouse or common-law partner or a child accompanying a parent
OR
outside of Canada, employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business
OR
an accompanying spouse, common-law partner or child of a permanent resident, who is outside Canada and is employed as a full-time basis by a Canadian business.

4. How can I become a permanent resident of Canada?

To be eligible to immigrate to Canada, one must meet the requirements of one (1) of three (3) classes of immigration: the Independent/Skilled Worker Class, the Family Class or the Business Class and apply for Permanent Residence in Canada through a Canadian visa office (i.e. High Commission/Embassy/Consulate).

5. How can I become a citizen of Canada?

Only after three (3) years of being a permanent resident/landed immigrant of Canada, is one eligible to apply for Citizenship.

C. Temporary Status in Canada
1. I would like to obtain a Work Permit. Can you help me?

We specialize in Applications for Temporary Visas and can assist you with your application for a Work Permit. Please review the information on our website pertaining to Work Permits.

2. I would like to obtain a Study Permit. Can you help me?

We specialize in Applications for Temporary Visas and can assist you with your application for a Study Permit. Please review the information on our website pertaining to Study Permits.

3. I would like to obtain a Temporary Resident Visa. Can you help me?

We specialize in Applications for Temporary Visas and can assist you with your application for a Temporary Residence Visa (Visitor Visa). Please review the information on our website pertaining to Visitor Visas.

D. Determining Eligibility For Permanent Status In Canada - Abrams & Krochak's Free Online Assessment
1. How can I determine if I am eligible to become a permanent resident of Canada?

If you are interested in immigrating to Canada, we invite you to visit our Online Assessment Questionnaire, which is designed to enable our firm's team of lawyers to assess your qualifications for immigration to Canada in accordance with Citizenship and Immigration Canada's selection criteria, at no charge to you, usually within a few hours but no more than one (1) business day from the time that your Questionnaire is received. Business days in Canada are from 09:00 to 17:00, Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.

If Abrams & Krochak determines that we can assist you to immigrate to Canada, a member of our firm will provide you with a detailed breakdown of Abrams & Krochak's fees and services, via e-mail.

2. I have not received your assessment of my qualifications for immigration to Canada. When can I expect to receive it?

All those completing our free elegibility assessment online will receive a response. In many cases we may have incorrect information or the response may have been filtered into your Junk/Bulk Mail folder.(if applicable) Please check this before you contact us.

3. I completed your Online Assessment Questionnaire and got a response within minutes! Your Questionnaire MUST be automated. I would appreciate it if a lawyer reviewed my qualifications.

Please note that your qualifications have been personally assessed by a lawyer of this firm and, despite the speed of our evaluation, we wish to assure you that our e-mail is not an automated response. A lawyer of this firm reviews and assesses all incoming Online Assessment Questionnaires within one (1) business day, fifty-two (52) weeks per year.

4. Can I send you my curriculum vitae/résumé to assess?

If you would like your qualifications for immigration to Canada assessed by our firm, we wish to advise you that we do not assess qualifications on the basis of a curriculum vitae/résumé. To have your qualifications assessed by our firm, please fill out our Online Assessment Questionnaire.

E. Questions Related To Free Online Assessment
1. I have questions related to your assessment of my qualifications for immigration to Canada. I wish to telephone your firm. May I do so?

We would be delighted to speak with you over the telephone and answer any questions that you might have. We can be reached, via telephone, between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00, Eastern Time, Monday to Friday at (416) 482-3387.

2. I will be in Toronto next month and would like to schedule an appointment to meet with Mr. Abrams to discuss his assessment of my qualifications for immigration to Canada. May I do so?

By all means, you are welcome to come to our office. Because Mr. Abrams is responsible for maintaining correspondence, via e-mail, with our many clients around the world as well as the thousands of individuals, such as yourself, who seek information over the Internet, Mr. Peter Krochak meets with potential clients in our office while Mr. Abrams looks after the e-mail. Should you wish to schedule an appointment, please telephone Mr. Krochak at (416) 482-3387, Extension 23 between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00, Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.

3. Can you tell me what documents I need to file in support of my Application for Permanent Residence before I become your client? I want to make sure I have them all.

Please be advised that we shall be pleased to answer any and all specific questions that you might have with respect to documentary requirements if and when you become our client. We cannot, however, inform you as to which supporting documents are required from you before you formally retain our services. Suffice it to say, though, if there is a problem in obtaining any sort of document, Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials are reasonable people and will accept a handwritten explanation from you as to the absence of a particular document in lieu of the document, itself.

We strongly recommend that you do NOT go to the time and expense of acquiring and translating supporting documents until such time as you have received our firm's preliminary package, which contains detailed instructions regarding the format and substance that your supporting documents must take to maximize your chances of success and interview waiver.

4. I am worried that if I do not provide you with the documents that you are requesting, your money-back guarantee will not apply.

It is understood (and to be expected) that individuals may not have all of the documents as requested by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The general rule is this: If, for whatever reason, an applicant is either unable or unwilling to provide any one (1) or more of the documents as requested by Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials, he/she must provide our office with a handwritten explanation as to why the document(s) is/are unavailable so that we may communicate same to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and ask that Citizenship and Immigration Canada waive the requirement of the filing of that/those particular document(s). The only time that our Money-Back Guarantee would not apply is if the individual does not provide our office with the requested document OR the handwritten explanation. To date, this situation has NEVER arisen in all of the years that our law firm has been in business.

5. Do you have a branch office in my country?

Please note that we do not have branch offices. We effectively represent thousands of individuals on all six (6) continents from our offices here in Toronto, Canada, through the use of e-mail, fax, telephone, mail and courier.

6. Do you have a representative or agent in my country whom I can contact?

No, we do not have agents and no individual and/or organization is authorized to represent our interests in Canada and/or abroad. If individuals are interested in using our services, we would prefer that they contact us, directly, rather than through a third party.

7. Why do I need to use your services? Why can I not apply for Permanent Residence in Canada on my own?

We have been approached by countless individuals, who informed us that they knew that they were qualified to immigrate to Canada and had all of the necessary documents and then went ahead to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada on their own and failed. It is true that there is not much that our firm can do insofar as some of your documents are concerned (i.e. a birth certificate is a birth certificate, a marriage certificate is a marriage certificate, etc.); however, we caution you, now, that if your letters of reference are in the least bit deficient or your Application forms have not been completed, correctly, you will surely jeopardize the expeditious processing of your Application for Permanent Residence. Among the services that we provide are ensuring that your letters of reference comply with Citizenship and Immigration Canada's standards; ensuring that your Application forms have been filled out correctly (incidentally, we rarely have seen the forms filled out correctly); and drafting written, legal arguments, which will accompany your Application package and which will argue why you should be issued a Canadian immigrant visa. The analogy we provide where our arguments are concerned is that of a painter. Paint, in and of itself, is beautiful. However, paint has no meaning unless it is used by a painter to paint a beautiful picture. In the immigration context, your qualifications may be impressive; however, if you do not have effective representation whereby a lawyer will highlight your qualifications for Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials to appreciate, your qualifications can get lost/overlooked in your mountain of supporting documents.

8. Are you Immigration Consultants?

Please note that we are NOT immigration consultants; rather, we are immigration lawyers. There is a significant difference between consultants and lawyers. Unlike lawyers, many consultants are:

unregulated;
unlicensed;
unaccountable; and
uneducated.
Furthermore, if a Consultant is situated in a country other than Canada, he/she is NOT permitted, by Canadian law, to represent your interests in the Federal Court of Canada, should an appeal of a negative immigration decision be required in your case. Please keep this information in mind when choosing who to represent you.

9. If I use your services, how quickly does your firm work?

The speed with which we work depends entirely upon you. As you know, we respond to all e-mails/regular mail/fax transmissions/courier shipments within one (1) business day from the time of receipt.

Let us assume, for example, that you fax your signed Agreement with Abrams & Krochak and your credit card authorization to our office on a Monday. That very same day, you will receive our firm's preliminary package, via e-mail, which contains all of the necessary forms, document checklists, instructions and information so as to enable you to commence the immigration process to Canada with our assistance. Assuming that you complete the Application forms in draft, accurately, and fax them to our office on Tuesday, you will have the forms sent, via e-mail, to your Inbox no later than Wednesday. Assuming that you ship your documents to our office on Thursday and they arrive in Toronto the following Monday, and assuming that your documentation is complete, you will have our written, legal arguments in your Inbox for your review and approval no later than Tuesday. Assuming that you provide us with your approval of the written, legal arguments on Tuesday, your Application package can be filed by our office with Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials that very same day. In total, the entire process would take one (1) week.

As you can see, therefore, our law firm works as quickly as you do.

10. How do I know that your law firm is legitimate?

If you would like to verify our authenticity, you are welcome to contact the Law Society of Upper Canada, which is the governing body for lawyers in the Province of Ontario, Canada. Their telephone number is: (416) 947-3300; their e-mail address is: lawsociety@lsuc.on.ca and their website is: http://www.lsuc.on.ca. As professional lawyers, we have a professional obligation to act in our clients' best interest and can be professionally disciplined for failure to do so. Please note that our firm is also listed in the Canadian Yellow Pages under the heading of "Lawyers" in the Province of Ontario.

11. Are you sure that I qualify? What is my point total?

By virtue of the fact that we have sent you an unconditional favourable assessment of your qualifications for immigration to Canada and have offered you a full 100% money-back guarantee, you can deduce that you meet or surpass the minimum sixty-seven (67) point pass mark.

In the past, we provided the actual point total to potential clients; however, it became apparent to us that many individuals were using our free assessment as a means of confirming their point total before filing an Application for Permanent Residence in Canada on their own without using our services. For this reason, we have discontinued disclosing point totals to prospective clients. We shall be pleased to provide you with a detailed breakdown of our point calculation for you when you become our client.

Please note that we are very cautious about the types of cases we positively assess. Our firm enjoys a near 100% success rate with clients, who retain us, via the Internet because we do not accept cases that are borderline and that have no hope of succeeding. Suffice it to say, if we positively assessed your qualifications for immigration to Canada, we believe that you stand a very good chance of applying for and receiving Canadian Permanent Residence with our assistance and, consequently, we have offered you a 100% money-back guarantee. Our firm could not stay in business if we had to refund clients' legal fees. We do not believe in wasting people's time and money and our reputation is far too important for us to risk making "quick" profits at our clients' expense. Our firm thrives on referrals from satisfied clients.

F. Retaining Abrams & Krochak's Services
1. I would like to retain/engage your services. How do I do so?

We have provided you with our assessment and our Agreement.

If you would like to retain/engage our services, you need only print your name and insert your signature on the Agreement, where indicated, and return the document to our office with your initial payment of our legal fees.

If remitting the first installment of our legal fees, via wire transfer or credit card, the signed Agreement can be faxed or scanned and e-mailed to our office.

If remitting the first installment of our legal fees, via money order/bank draft/cashier's cheque/traveller's cheque, the signed Agreement can be sent to our office, via mail or courier, in the same envelope as that in which you enclose your payment.

Just as soon as your initial payment has been received by our office, we shall prepare our preliminary package to send to you, via e-mail, which contains all of the necessary forms, document checklists, instructions and information so as to enable you to commence the Immigration Application process with our assistance.

2. I would like to retain your services but not until next year sometime. May I do so?

As Canadian immigration laws, regulations and policies are always subject to change at any time without advance notice, we can make no assurances to you whatsoever that you will still qualify if you defer your proposed Canadian immigration plans to a later date.

3. You indicate that your legal fees are inclusive of disbursements. What are disbursements?

As you know, you will be paying legal fees to Abrams & Krochak. While we do not charge you any extra money for disbursements, we do deduct the cost of all expenses related to your file from our legal fees.

Therefore, assuming that during the life of your file, you incur the following expenses (for example):

a) Courier Shipments: 100 USD
b) Photocopies: 10 USD
c) Long Distance Charges: 20 USD
TOTAL DISBURSEMENTS: 130 USD

From the legal fees that you will have paid to us, we reimburse ourselves for disbursements incurred by Abrams & Krochak on your account. Therefore, we would take 130 USD in disbursements from your total legal fees. If your Application for Permanent Residence does not succeed, you will be reimbursed all the legal fees paid to Abrams & Krochak MINUS disbursements. Please note, however, that disbursements rarely exceed 100 USD.

4. Can I pay your legal fees once I receive Permanent Residence and arrive in Canada?

Regrettably, our legal fees, money-back guarantee and schedule of payments are non-negotiable (i.e. we do not operate on a "fly now, pay later" basis).

5. I would like to wire transfer my legal fees to your trust account. What is your SWIFT code?

Our SWIFT code is NOSCCATT. Should your bank have any questions, they are welcome to contact Scotiabank:
Scotiabank
555 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario
M4Y 1Y5 CANADA
(416) 515-2800

6. My courier company told me that my shipment would arrive at your office, today. Why have you not acknowledged receipt of my signed documents and initial payment?

If we have not confirmed receipt of your shipment, we have not received it. It is not our practice to receive courier shipments and then remain silent. If you would like to ascertain the current status of your shipment, we suggest that you contact your courier company.

G. Application Process
1. Where do I apply for Permanent Residence in Canada?

Applications for Permanent Residence in Canada must be filed with the Canadian visa office, which has geographic responsibility for the country in which the applicant has been lawfully admitted and has resided for a period of at least one (1) year. Otherwise, the applicant must apply for Permanent Residence in Canada through the Canadian visa office, which has geographic responsibility for his/her country of habitual residence.

2. How long does the Application process take?

Processing times will depend on:

the Canadian visa office through which you intend to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada;
whether an immigration interview is deemed necessary in your case;
the complexity of your case;
how well your case is presented; and
the existing caseload in a Canadian visa office at a given time.
Nobody can promise you a specific processing timeframe and any lawyer/consultant that guarantees processing times is being less than truthful with you. Lawyers/consultants can give estimates; however, they CANNOT guarantee processing times as processing times are ALWAYS subject to change WITHOUT advance notice.

Do not choose a law firm on the basis of how quickly they promise your case will be processed. Rather, choose a law firm that you feel will be competent to prepare your case correctly and expeditiously and be attentive to your needs.

3. What are my chances of interview waiver?

Please take note of the following information, regarding interview waivers.

When assessing an Application for Permanent Residence in Canada in the independent/skilled worker category, Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials must satisfy themselves of several factors, including but not limited to:

the applicant's English or French language ability;
the applicant's educational qualifications;
the applicant's ability to perform the job duties and responsibilities of his/her occupation(s) as established by Citizenship and Immigration Canada through his/her work experience, to date;
the applicant's adaptability, resourcefulness and motivation to successfully establish himself/herself in Canada; and
the applicant's good character.
If, upon reviewing the applicant's Application package, Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials are satisfied that the documents filed address and satisfy each one of these factors, the recommendation can be made that the applicant's Application for Permanent Residence in Canada be approved without the need for a personal interview, thereby expediting the processing of the applicant's Application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

The official policy of Citizenship and Immigration Canada has been that unless you work for a "blue chip" company (i.e. IBM, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Nestlé, etc.) with an international presence and which can be easily recognized, you will more than likely be called to an interview if you file your Application for Permanent Residence with a Canadian visa office other than the one, which normally serves your jurisdiction.

Please note, also, that even if you WERE to apply through the Canadian visa office, which normally serves your jurisdiction, although we make every effort to have your immigration interview waived, an interview may still be required because Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials randomly select very qualified applicants for "Quality Assurance Interviews" whereby the Department has an opportunity to satisfy itself that it is making the right decisions as to which cases merit waivers of interview.

4. How do I prove English/French language abilities?

If you have any documents to demonstrate your proficiency in the English/French language (i.e. academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates, etc.), we shall ask you to provide these documents to us for presentation to Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials when we file your Application package. Otherwise, you must take an approved language test if you are claiming abilities in a language that is not your native language.

Approved English Tests
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
http://www.ielts.org
Canadian International Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)
http://www.lpi.ubc.ca/celpip.htm
Approved French Tests
Test d'evaluation de Fracais (TEF)
http://www.fda.ccip.fr/default.asp?metaid=4
PLEASE NOTE: Notwithstanding the above information, a Canadian visa officer can insist upon IELTS/TEF test results if he/she is not satisfied with an applicant's proof of English/French language ability, in which case IELTS/TEF test results become OBLIGATORY.
5. Does my spouse have to attend the interview?

The Government of Canada has vacillated back and forth on this issue. It used to be that all applicants age eighteen (18) and over had to attend the interview with the understanding that if a spouse or adult child could not, for whatever reason, attend the interview, the requirement of his/her attendance would be waived. Then the Government changed its policy and stated that adult dependants did NOT have to attend the interview. Now, the pendulum has swung back to the original position and adult dependants must attend the interview. Ultimately, it is subject to the discretion of the visa officer, having carriage of the file, as to whether to waive the requirement that an adult dependant be interviewed if he/she does not present himself/herself at the interview.

6. I would like to include my parents on my Application for Permanent Residence in Canada as accompanying dependants. May I do so?

Only spouses/partners and dependent children can be included on an Application for Permanent Residence in Canada as accompanying dependants. Parents cannot. You may, however, be eligible to sponsor your parents to immigrate to Canada as Members of the Family Class once you are residing here as a permanent resident of this country and meet low income cutoff requirements as established by Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials.

7. I would like to include my children on my Application for Permanent Residence in Canada as accompanying dependants. They are both over twenty-two (22) years of age. May I do so?

In order for children age twenty-two (22) and over to accompany a parent to Canada as dependants, the children must be unmarried, continuously enrolled in a full-time program of education and financially dependent upon the parent since their twenty-second (22nd) birthdays. Otherwise, they must apply on their own (assuming that they are qualified).

8. I do not want to arrive in Canada for several years. Can you arrange that?

If an interview is deemed necessary in your case, most Canadian visa offices schedule interviews in no less than one (1) year's time from the date that an Application for Permanent Residence is filed. Therefore, if you applied for Permanent Residence in Canada in April 2002 and an interview were to be deemed necessary in your case, your interview would likely not take place until April 2003 at the earliest. Assuming that your interview is successful and you are issued your Immigration Medical Examination form, you can defer undergoing your Immigration Medical Examination for several months (i.e. June 2003) and, consequently, your immigrant visa would be valid until June 2004 (one (1) year from the date of your Immigration Medical Examination). Then, in June 2004, you would enter Canada and immediately leave. Under Canada's new Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, you can then remain outside of Canada for no more than three (3) years within any five (5) year period without being deemed to have abandoned your Canadian Permanent Residence.

9. Can I visit Canada while my Application for Permanent Residence is in process?

Your temporary entry to Canada is subject to the discretion of the immigration officer at the Canadian port of entry and they may refuse you entry if they know that you have applied for Permanent Residence in Canada and are, thus, an intending immigrant and not merely a visitor. If questioned whether you have an Application for Permanent Residence in progress, you must answer this question, truthfully; however, you should emphasize that your visit to Canada is merely temporary in nature and that it is your full intention to leave Canada upon the completion of your visit. Generally speaking, most of our clients in your situation have never experienced any difficulties, attempting to enter Canada as visitors while their Applications for Permanent Residence were in process although entry is NEVER guaranteed.

10. Aside from your legal fees, are there any other fees that I must pay?

Please note that aside from our legal fees, you must ALSO pay the Government of Canada's fees. The Government of Canada's fees consist of non-refundable processing fees and Right of Permanent Residence fees, which ARE refundable in the event that you submit the fees at the outset of the Application process and your Application for Permanent Residence does not succeed.

The fees for the Independent/Skilled Worker Class are as follows:

NON-REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEES (Which must be submitted with your Application)
For the principal applicant: $550 CAD
For his/her spouse/common-law partner (regardless of age): $550 CAD
Per dependant (age 22 and over): $550 CAD
Per dependant (age 21 and under): $150 CAD

REFUNDABLE RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEES (Which can be paid at anytime during the immigration process)
Per applicant (age 22 and over): $490 CAD
Per applicant (age 21 and under): $0 CAD

The fees for the Business Class are as follows: NON-REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEES (Which must be submitted with your Application)
For the principal applicant: $1,050 CAD
Per dependant (age 21 and under): $150 CAD

REFUNDABLE RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEES (Which can be paid at anytime during the immigration process)

The fees for the Family Class are as follows:

NON-REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEES (Which must be submitted with your Application)
For the sponsor $75 CAD
For the principal applicant: $475 CAD
Per dependant (age 21 and under): $75 CAD

11. Do I have to bring any money with me to Canada?

The following settlement fund requirements apply to those applying for Permanent Residence in Canada in the Independent/Skilled Worker Class:

Size of Family Unit Settlement Funds
1 person $10,601 CAD
2 persons $13,198 CAD
3 persons $16,225 CAD
4 persons $19,700 CAD
5 persons $22,343 CAD
6 persons $25,199 CAD
7 + persons $28,055 CAD

H. Miscellaneous Questions
1. I have already applied for and received Permanent Residence in Canada on my own. Can you assist me to find a job and accommodation in Canada?

Regrettably, we do not provide job search/settlement services separate and apart from our Canadian immigration legal services.

2. Can your firm assist me to apply for Canadian Citizenship?

As our practice is restricted to matters pertaining to Canadian immigration law, only, we cannot provide you with any assistance or advice regarding Canadian Citizenship.

3. Can you help me to immigrate to the United States?

Because we are Canadian and not U.S. immigration lawyers, we can be of no assistance to you insofar as immigrating to the United States is concerned. With that having been said, kindly contact our colleagues at Kolken & Kolken in Buffalo, New York, U.S.A., whose website address is http://www.sackskolken.com and who are U.S. immigration attorneys.

4. I applied for Permanent Residence in Canada on my own but I am having difficulties, dealing with the Embassy. Can you firm assist me?

Please take note of the fact that we do not accept cases of individuals whose cases are already in progress and who are encountering difficulties with the processing of their Applications for Permanent Residence in Canada. Our firm handles cases from start to finish and most of our clients have their interviews waived and their cases finalized within a relatively short period of time. We do not, however, get involved in cases, midway through the process.

5. I do not need a lawyer's assistance; however, I need some advice, regarding my immigration plans.

Please take note of the fact that our website is not designed to answer specific questions of individuals, who have no intention of using our services (i.e. who have already applied/who intend to apply for permanent and/or temporary status in Canada on their own).

6. I would like to be your agent in my country. Please send me your agency agreement.

Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that we are not interested in your proposal. If individuals in your country are interested in using our services, we would prefer that they contact us, directly, rather than through a third party.

7. Can you provide me with legal advice specific to my case?

Please note that although we provide a free assessment of immigration qualifications over the Internet, we do not provide free summary legal advice or descriptions of Canadian immigration laws, regulations or policies in the same fashion. For further information, please contact your nearest Canadian visa office (i.e. High Commission/Embassy/Consulate).

Home | About Us | Our Process | The AK Canada Difference | Immigrate to Canada | Temporary Visas | Free Assessment
Legal Assistance | Testimonials | Living in Canada | Jobs in Canada | Immigrate to U.S. | Emmigrate from U.K. | U.S. Illegal? No Status
250 Merton Street, Suite 402, Toronto, Ontario, M4S 1B1, Canada Tel.: (416) 482-3387 Fax: (416) 482-0647 Email: askus@akcanada.com
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 07:26pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Prochti punkt 4
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 07:36pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Number
Name
The Canada immigration lawyers of Abrams & Krochak will help you determine if you qualify under the family class immigration category, in accordance with Canadian immigration laws, for family immigration sponsorship or to sponsor a family member
Home
About Us
The AKCanada Difference
Immigration to Canada
Independent / Skilled Worker Class
Provincial Nominee Program
Canadian Experience Class
Family Class
Business Class Investor
Business Class Entrepreneur
Business Class Self-EmployedWhy Choose Legal Assistance?
Testimonials
Living in Canada
Jobs in Canada
FAQ
Temporary Visas
Immigrate to U.S.
U.S. Illegal?
No Status?
Emigrate from U.K.
Contact Us

Socialize With Us:

IMMIGRATE TO CANADA : FAMILY CLASS
How to Qualify for Canadian Permanent Residence – Family Class
Canadians citizens and permanent residents living in Canada, 18 years of age or older, may sponsor close family members who want to immigrate to Canada.

If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor a relative or family member abroad if he/she is:

Your spouse, common-law/same-sex partner or conjugal partner
Your dependent children, including adopted children
Your grandparents
Other family members (i.e. last remaining family member under humanitarian and compassionate grounds where it is warranted)
If you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, he/she may be eligible to sponsor you.

More information on how to qualify for family class permanent residence in Canada

How Can Abrams & Krochak Help Me?
Nearly 100% of our clients are granted access to Canada.
We are one of the largest full service immigration law firms in Canada
Working with a Canadian immigration lawyer will significantly speed up the application process and get you to your new home sooner
What's Next?
Find out if you or your relative Qualifies for Canadian Permanent Residence.

Answer a few simple questions and we will tell you if you or your relative qualifies for family class immigration:

Sponsor a spouse, partner or dependent child

Sponsor a Parent or Grandparent

Canada Immigration: Family Class
Foreign nationals may be selected as members of the Family Class on the basis of their relationship to a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident. Canadian citizens (including, in certain circumstances, those residing abroad with the intention to return to Canada to reside) and permanent residents (restricted to those residing in Canada, only), age eighteen (18) and over, may sponsor the following members of the Family Class (subject to meeting eligibility requirements) for Canada immigration:

their spouse
their common-law/same-sex partner
their conjugal partner
their dependent children under age twenty-two (22)
their dependent children age twenty-two (22) and over (if they are full-time (fifteen (15) hours per week or more) students, mentally or physically disabled and dependent on their parents)
children adopted or to be adopted by them, or under their guardianship
parents
grandparents
other prescribed family members (i.e. last remaining family member under humanitarian and compassionate grounds where it is warranted).
Free Assessment Forms
Sponsor a spouse, partner or dependent child

Sponsor a Parent or Grandparent

Related Links
Living in Canada
A healthy job market, vibrant cities and a supportive government make Canada a great place to live.
Our Process
An overview of the process we will follow from becoming an Abrams & Krochak client up until you immigrate to Canada.
Why Choose a Lawyer?
With a success rate of nearly 100% - working with a qualified immigration lawyer makes perfect sense. Read about how we can give you the advantage you need for immigration to Canada.

Ср, Янв 28, 2009 07:39pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Vishe chetko ukazano kogo vi mozete privezti pomimo zeny ili muza t.e

Zhena-muzh

Muzh -zhena

odnoplie partnery

a takze sozhiteli
Ср, Янв 28, 2009 07:43pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Number
Name
If you are looking into Canadian immigration, whether it be the Maritimes, Quebec, Toronto, Western Canada or simply America, Abrams & Krochak can help you obtain your Canada immigration visa
Home
About Us
The AKCanada Difference
Immigration to Canada
Testimonials
Living in Canada
Jobs in Canada
FAQ
Temporary Visas
Immigrate to U.S.
U.S. Illegal?
No Status?
Emigrate from U.K.
Contact Us

Socialize With Us:

IMMIGRATE TO CANADA: MAKING ILLEGAL STATUS LEGAL
Abrams & Krochak receives a significant number of inquiries from individuals, who have no legal status in the country in which they are residing and who wish to immigrate to Canada. The vast majority of these inquiries are from individuals in the United States. The two (2) primary concerns for these individuals are:

Whether their illegal status will render them ineligible to immigrate to Canada; and
Whether their paperwork can be filed with the Canadian visa office in the country in which they are currently illegally residing.
Insofar as eligibility is concerned, illegal status in a third country will not render an individual ineligible to immigrate to Canada unless issues of criminality are involved. Even then, there is not an automatic disqualification and Abrams & Krochak advises on a case-by-case basis.

Read testimonials from many
of our successful U.S.
Canadian immigration clients

Insofar as the Canadian visa office through which an individual's paperwork can be filed, the general rule is this: Abrams & Krochak can file the paperwork with the Canadian visa office in the country in which the applicant is currently residing if (i) the applicant has at any point in the past lawfully resided in that country for a period of one (1) year or more OR (ii) the applicant is in possession of a valid visa, authorizing him/her to remain in that country for a period of at least one (1) year (such as H1-B, J-1 or F-1 in the United States). Otherwise, the documentation must be filed with the Canadian visa office which normally serves the applicant's home country/country of habitual residence/country of citizenship.

As long as you are accurate about your qualifications when you complete Abrams & Krochak's Online Assessment Questionnaire, should you receive a favourable assessment from Abrams & Krochak, then it is worthwhile filing your Application for Permanent Residence even if it must be submitted to the Canadian visa office responsible for your country of citizenship. Because Abrams & Krochak provides a 100% Money-Back Guarantee, as long as you have been favourably assessed by Abrams & Krochak, you should not fear submitting your Application for Permanent Residence outside the country where you currently illegally reside as even if an interview is required, you WILL receive the immigrant visa and will then be able to begin a new life with status in Canada instead of continuing to live in fear of deportation where you currently illegally reside. One other thing to always keep in mind is the fact as Canadian Immigration laws, regulations and policies are always subject to change at any time without advance notice, we can make no assurances to you whatsoever that you will still qualify if you defer your proposed Canadian Immigration plans to a later date.

Ср, Янв 28, 2009 07:43pm [Аноним] - 5576 d back

Chitaite vishe esli vi nelegalno v USA i otkrivaete process v kanady
Чт, Янв 29, 2009 10:22am [Аноним] - 5575 d back

pls, someone answer my question. it was mentioned above: if i am legal in the u.s. but i had a record of misdeaminor 3 years ago. Can i still immigrate to Canada?
Чт, Янв 29, 2009 11:40am [Аноним] - 5575 d back

В этом топике обсуждали не легалку в канаду.... окей, а если про легалку, так говорят там сейчас чуть ли не два высших образования требуют, в квебеке попроще..
Чт, Янв 29, 2009 12:54pm [Аноним] - 5575 d back

В Квебеке надо французский учить.
Чт, Янв 29, 2009 01:07pm [Аноним] - 5575 d back

pls, someone answer my question. it was mentioned above: if i am legal in the u.s. but i had a record of misdeaminor 3 years ago. Can i still immigrate to Canada?

Pogovori s advokatom askus@akcanada.com Zadai vopros i ne gadaj na roze vetrov.
Чт, Янв 29, 2009 01:13pm [Аноним] - 5575 d back

Thu, Jan 29 11:40am [Аноним] - 1 час назад ↑↓

В этом топике обсуждали не легалку в канаду.... окей, а если про легалку, так говорят там сейчас чуть ли не два высших образования требуют, в квебеке попроще..

Da v Kvebeke prosche , no Francuzskij vi dolzny znat' na urovne toj specialnosti po kotoroj vy immigriruete. U Kvebeka svoja immigracionnaya sistema.

Esli Vy poluchili dobro na v'ezd cherez obshuy federal programmy to pervij raz v'ehat' v starny mozno cherez vse provincii krome Kvebeka. Posle togo kak vy v'edite vy mozete v'ehat' kuda hotite i zhit' gde hotite.

Esli vy podavalis' v Kvebek to v'ehat' t.e peresech granicy dolzny tolko v Kvebeke . Posle etogo vi toze mozete ehat' i delat' to chto vy zahotite ili kak zahotite.
Сб, Янв 31, 2009 01:27pm Из бывших - 5573 d back

www.cic.gc.ca
Это-канадский официальный имиграционный сайт.
Сб, Янв 31, 2009 01:29pm Из бывших - 5573 d back

А это- канадский раздел на русскоязычном американском сайте, форум.
Там очень много толковой информации по Канаде,
http://forum.privet.com/viewforum.php?f=48&sid=651cb495e8b41f87d44924030b1abf3e
Пт, Апр 17, 2009 09:50pm сегодня - 5497 d back

For more information on the new immigration rules and whether they apply to you, visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Web site
Сб, Апр 18, 2009 12:51pm [Аноним] - 5496 d back

my uzhe polgoda ixhem rabotu i nichego, tem bolee sejchas kogda vezde krizis
Сб, Май 2, 2009 11:16pm [Аноним] - 5482 d back

Podskajite pojalusta mojno li popast v kanadu esli chelovek naxoditsya v USA 8 let bez statusa?
Esli da to kakiye perviye shagi gde mojno pochitat ili uznat po bolshe (web site)?
Sposibo tem kto otvetit
Сб, Май 2, 2009 11:45pm LLL - 5482 d back

Нужно хотя бы 1 год прожить в статусе (приехать по визе, продлевать или менять)-в том случае у вас рассмотрят. Если вы приехали и стали нелегалом и прожили 8 лет то нет.
Вс, Май 3, 2009 02:13pm Из бывших - 5481 d back

Я был нелегалом 7.5 лет, в Чикаго.
Сейчас жду экзамен на гражданство в Канаде.
Четыре года назад нелегалов из Америки брали.
Сайт здесь.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
Я делал ВСЕ без адвоката по этому сайту.
Есть еще сайты.
http://forum.privet.com/viewforum.php?f=48&sid=26924f62dfc7f7c2045541dab8555309
www.canada.ru
НАДО НЕ ЛЕНИТЬСЯ И ЗАНИМАТЬСЯ ЭТИМ.
И БУДЕТ ВАМ КАНАДСКИЙ ПАСПОРТ.
Вс, Май 3, 2009 04:49pm [Аноним] - 5481 d back

мы не ленились, но так никто и не ответил, искали job offer for truck driver
Вс, Май 3, 2009 04:50pm Edna - 5481 d back

Вот вам дали сайты выше. Работайте теперь.
Вс, Май 3, 2009 06:39pm Из бывших - 5481 d back

Сейчас кризис, местным работы не хватает. Толпы бродят в поисках.
Ищите агенства, лоерские конторы,сканируйте форумы.
За уши никто тащить не будет.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru