MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
To Legal Info
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 11:46am Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6448 d back

So which firm do you work for? Which one narrow special field does your boss handle? What exactly is it that you do? What experience do you have? What is it you are wasting your boss' money by slacking off at work on his time? I will find out about you one way or another and your boss will have a serious talk with you on manners and professional courtesy to other lawyers. You may also find out about theis little old cause of action in tort law known as intereference with a business relationship.
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 11:48am Dervish - 6448 d back

Good point! Smile
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 01:59pm Дед Пихто - 6448 d back

гы-гы, писец лигалинфику. Ну и пральна, нефиг честных людей парафинить.
Интересно шо ето за овощ такой, наверно какойнить паралигалишка на подхвате у русских адвокатов типа Грузмарка Wink
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 02:05pm Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6448 d back

Да усё намально, телефончик пробили, отношения выяснили, жаль только время мое даром потрачено. Эх уж и этот форум.
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 02:10pm Дед Пихто - 6448 d back

представляю его мордофенцию когда он услишал кто ему позвонил. Наверное собственной челюстью все пальци себе на ногах поотбивал. Smile
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 02:15pm гражданка - 6448 d back

а как вы узнали телефон?
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 02:18pm Игорь Громов - 6448 d back

Да как я и догадался, чувак студент юрфака.
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 02:18pm Игорь Громов - 6448 d back

Гражданка,

Адвокатская интуиция.
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 03:04pm гражданка - 6448 d back

так он только студент? откуда же у него 7 лет опыта? врёт что-ли?
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 03:07pm Игорь Громов - 6448 d back

Я будучи студентом тоже имел небольшой юридической опыт работая помошником других адвокатов. Настоящий опыт приходит только с работой, когда ты, как адвокат, можешь довести дело с начала до конца. Но для этого нужно иметь лицензию.
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 03:17pm [Аноним] - 6448 d back

если ето студент юрфака тогда писец нам всем - его аглицкий был просто ужасен да и выражения совковые - и как его толко взяли туды?
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 03:45pm [Аноним] - 6448 d back

Razbor ozhibom Legalnfika

"I attempted to be civil"

The correct usage: i am trying to be civil

"exemplifying"

Totally wrong use of the word. Exemplifying - being representative or being a sample of the pack

"utilize russian"

You can't f..kg "utilize" the language - you cxan use it

By the way, how busy could you be to enter into disputes online and write up pages of mindless argument against me?

The correct question would be:

"How much free time you must have to be able to get into arguments online and to write pages of ...

"This dispute is closed." You bet, MF! You are the one who totally discredited yourself. Please, reveal his name so that we know who is who

I won't bring myself down to your level. Have a nice day! By the way, stucking me is unexceptable.
Пт, Сен 15, 2006 03:49pm Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6448 d back

Ребята, да какая разница кто как пишет по русски или по английски, сдесь не форум Пушкина.
Сб, Сен 16, 2006 04:36am Legal Info - 6447 d back

How a feeble mind could begin to criticize me is beyond comprehension.

Second case and point, just so you know, I've personally assembled the legal team that has extensive experience. I am my own boss and as such determine what is appropriate and what is not.

I had some played like fiddle. Some were chiming in on certain someone's side just to "kiss" some ass? If you don't like what is being said, you do either of the following: present your argument or give up. So far all I was presented with is some weak blubber and mindless squealing. A true professional would either disregard the comments or would present some argument without attempting to pursue it to some absurd end. By the way, I did not speak to one call Gromov. However, it would have been interesting to see how someone being so busy would have time to seek someone out and call that person. An interesting idea.

As for the rest of you who have problems with what I am saying - it matters not - for what I am saying I know is true. I am not the know to defame anyone, but to present the truth and provoke thought. Someone you like mindless ram have flocked together and are trying to defend someone. Not a noble cause for you are dragging yourself in the feeble land. As far as my writing, experience, and status as an attorney (whatever it may be) shall have no bearing on my success and what I've accomplished for my clients throughout the years.

Igor maybe a good - I can't claim otherwise at this point, but he is young and lacks the essential experience, which shall come with time. He is spending time to help some worthy and not so worthy people - obviously not on pro bono bases (ultimately) but it is something that most of you - whomever utilized his free advice have benefited from.

Lastly, anonim, perhaps you could attempt to correct me - however that does not feize me one bit. I've always been successful with my written work that accomplished a lot for my clients and as well as attained awards.

By the way, don't worry squander my time to seekout anyone who presents a valid or not so valid point whatever the case maybe. Truthfully, your opinion, unless one fueled by an intelligent thought process, which none have been presented to counteract my argument thus far, is futile at best and at worst reveals your obtuse and inept thought process.
Сб, Сен 16, 2006 09:31am [Аноним] - 6447 d back

бред сивой кобылы в темную сентябрьскую ночь! как жаль что имя не известно - знать бы от кого шарахаться... Сволочь етакая
Сб, Сен 16, 2006 10:12am Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6447 d back

Опа - пробили мы этого лоха! Че, навестим?

LEON ELTERMAN
318 LAKEVIEW CT
BUFFALO GROVE 60089

Cell Phone 847-274-1648
Phone 888.718.2271
Fax # 847.947.4215

ecbusa@gmail.com
attorney_w_cause@hotmail.com
Сб, Сен 16, 2006 10:24am Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6447 d back

И вот еще:

http://www.globaljewelrylink.com

www.chicagorussianriders.com абонент Looner

www.chicagovue.com абонент Lawdreamer

Религия - Иудей

Место рождения - Украина

Рост: 1 метр 70 см. коротышка однака, комплекс Наполеона.

Вес: 68 кг. при чем и худощавый суслик

Машина: вишневая митсубиси эклипс кабриолет - ммддаа, чисто для привлека женского пола, наверное больше нечем привлечь, особенно внешностью

Мечтает встретить любовь своей жизни

И как бы начинку на мороженное - фотки сдесь:

http://chicagovue.com/profiles/display.asp?pid=3593
Сб, Сен 16, 2006 06:28pm Legal Info - 6447 d back

Anonist - kakoj ti idiot. Segodnya ya svezucj s etim chelovekom i on tebe mordu nabetj. mean while, I will initiate inquiry with the FBI (I have connections there as well) and you will be getting it all the where the sun doesn't shine.

Lox etoti da i esche tebe roga stavyat krugom. Xochem pogovorit - pozvani. Ya tebe obyasnu chto i kak delaetcya. Govorish syslike huh? Xotyabi ya ne ragasti petux.

By the way, ask Igor, the information you are posting and soliciting people to commit bodily harm against another is considered felony conspiracy and other criminal violations. By the way, I have your ip, so someone will be visiting you with a warrant soon. Mr. Gromov, you have a client comming to you soon. Tell him to prepare a lot of vaseline he will have long sleepless nights.
Пн, Сен 18, 2006 09:42am Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6445 d back

Ребята, давайте жить дружно.

Хватит писать личные данные на интернете. Аноним, ни кто ни кого навещать не будет, я надеюсь.

LegalInfo, I don't do felonies, but nevertheless, for your information, if you remember from criminal law class, words and intent cannot be punished, you need a substantial step. Thus, a mere hint, by asking "should we visit?" is not a conspiracy. Now if he drove by your house (or that othe person's house, whichever), then there's a problem. But posting of information in by itself does not violate any statute I know of, and in fact is permitted by Freedom of Information Act.

BTW, why did you get so worked up if it's not you?
Пн, Сен 18, 2006 11:29am Legal Info - 6445 d back

Because posting of personal information and asking others to commit bodily harm against another even if not me is a work of a low life scum.

Btw, he is already in the actus reus stage. This is not a mere hint, by the way. That's how these things start. And you are wrong about it not violating any statute. I could go after him for harrassment and intent is enough to go after the person. if I can establish that a person intents to commit a violent act and trully belive it, in order to thwart the criminal act before it happens I could go after that personal with a criminal charge. And that's something you should know. Actually, there are cases where people were charged for above. But you don't do felonies so it doesn't matter.
Пн, Сен 18, 2006 11:57am Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6445 d back

If you say A, say B. Please cite a statute or a case.
Пн, Сен 18, 2006 11:58am Dervish - 6445 d back

Legal, ti kak-to ploho nachal, na nashem sayte...a vedь vrode ne maloletka? Wink
Пн, Сен 18, 2006 12:00pm Solntse - 6445 d back

Ya voobsche ne ponimayu, pochemu etu bazarnuyu legal info do six por ne sterli, ADMIN???
Пн, Сен 18, 2006 12:05pm Адвокат Игорь Громов - 6445 d back

First of all, YOU cannot go after anyone with a criminal charge, but the prosecutor can. Second, the State cannot punish mens rea. There needs to be some overt act that would serve as action, conduct. This is not the movie "minority report."
Пн, Сен 18, 2006 07:43pm Anonim Juridichski Podkivannyj - 6445 d back

Legal Info, I am going to be sick all over you reading this legalistic nonsense.

You can't be charged with a felony for some harmless internet chatter. There is absolutely no way any Grand Jury would issue an idictment or even a D.A. or police press charges based on ... how did you call it men's honoreah?

men's rea is a criminal state of mind that is, true, a mandatory element of a criminal intent but not sufficient in and of itself. One needs all elements of a rime - which are of course nearly not present here. A zhal! Smile

But - honestly - I have never seen a more pathetic loser than you, Legal Info.

Ludi, zapomnite etogo pidora! Nikogda ego ne berite po delu!!!
Пн, Сен 18, 2006 09:47pm Е. - 6444 d back

>>pochemu etu bazarnuyu legal info do six por ne sterli, ADMIN???(Solntse )
Да погоди ты, интересно ведь, он тут совершенно недетский наезд сделал: "I will initiate inquiry with the FBI (I have connections there as well)". Так что по идее, если он слово держит, к кому-то должен нагрянуть взвод эф-би-аровцев в масках и с пулеметами и замести "неправильного пацана".
Чует моя левая пятка что словеса все это и банальные понты, особенно часть про корефанский блат в FBI. Но справедливости ради хихикать не станем, а подождем развязки. Если в ближайшую неделю транспортные самолеты национальной гвардии не начнут приземляться на Солджер Филдс, то можно с уверенностью говорить кто есть кто. Smile
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru