MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
green card
Пт, Апр 5, 2013 07:02pm [Аноним] - 4061 d back

Can i get green card or any papers after green card holder marriage? Will i be able to travel?
Пт, Апр 5, 2013 10:32pm Читатель - 4060 d back

If you are currently illegal in this country, then the answers are "no" and "no".
Сб, Апр 6, 2013 11:31am [Аноним] - 4060 d back

I'm legal- student
Сб, Апр 6, 2013 12:39pm Читатель - 4060 d back

As a spouse of a permanent resident you may get a green card. However, the waiting time for this immigration category is about 2 and a half years now. During that waiting time you will have to obey the regulattions of your current non-immigrant visa/status.
Сб, Апр 6, 2013 09:26pm [Аноним] - 4059 d back

Can I get any permission to visit my country?
Сб, Апр 6, 2013 10:37pm Читатель - 4059 d back

If your student visa is a multiple-entry visa, then you do not need any permissions to travel internationally and to return back to the United States. Your legal status here (a student) will not change after your spouse will file an immigration petition on your behalf,
Сб, Апр 6, 2013 11:16pm [Аноним] - 4059 d back

I have student status, can I get white passport or something to see family
Вс, Апр 7, 2013 12:34am Читатель - 4059 d back

Are you a citizen of any country? If so, then you should have a valid passport issued by that country. Do you have a student visa in your passport? How did you actually enter the united states? As a student? Or you got the student status while ialready being in the usa, and you do not have a student visa in your passport?

The "white passport" is not a passport. It is called Refugee Travel Document. It can be issued by american autorities for refugees and for stateless persons. If you are not a refugee, and have a citizenship of any country, than you should travel internationally using a passport issued by the country of your citizenship.
Вс, Апр 7, 2013 07:25am [Аноним] - 4059 d back

I have status- got it here
Вс, Апр 7, 2013 07:27am [Аноним] - 4059 d back

Would like to see my parents in Ukraine, I am citizen of Ukraine. Looking for chances to go there
Вс, Апр 7, 2013 08:17am Читатель - 4059 d back

You can leave the United States for Ukraine at any time using your ukrainian passport. However, in order to return back to the US, you will need to obtain a student visa in your ukrainian passport from american embassy in Kiev. That is not guaranteed. There is a possibility, that the american embassy would decline your visa application (for any reason). Then, you will get stuck in Ukraine and will not be able to come back to the United States to continue your education here,

In your case It would make more sense to invite your parents to visit you here in the US.
Вс, Апр 7, 2013 08:34am [Аноним] - 4059 d back

Thank you, but is there any chances to speed up process with my green card after marriage?
Вс, Апр 7, 2013 08:43am [Аноним] - 4059 d back

someone told me about some imergency travel permission, that i can try to get, but basically i am asking about my chance to get opportunity to see my country after marrige with green card holder, or ot is better to wait untill he will get citizentship, but kind of will take forever
Вс, Апр 7, 2013 09:04am Читатель - 4059 d back

There is no way to speed up your green card process after your marriage with a permanent resident. Currently, it takes 2.5 years. Unless your spouse will become a citizen. Then you will be able to get your green card almost immediately (in a few months).

You do not have any restrictions to leave the United States - you can do that at any time. The possible problem - how to come back here. As I said - if you would have a multiple-entry student visa in your ukrainian passport, you wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Marriage with a green card holder does not give you any immediate rights to stay in the US or to travel to USA (until your immigration visa number will become available - in 2.5 years). Until that time, you must have a valid non-immigrant visa (student, work, etc.), in order to return back to the US.
Вс, Апр 7, 2013 02:58pm [Аноним] - 4059 d back

Anonim, chitatel tebe srazu otvetil, chto povtoryaesh vopros opyat i opyat? Za citizena viidesh, poluchish green card cherez kakoe-to vremya, za green card holder-no.
Вс, Апр 7, 2013 03:06pm Alex - 4059 d back

>>to see my country after marrige with green card holder,
Читатель Вам пояснил что брак с грин кард холдэр НЕ дает никакого статуса сразу. Если Вы заключите брак и подадите петицию то если Вы покинете страну Вас не впустят обратно даже если есть действительная неиммиграционная виза: ибо Вы задекларировали иммиграционное намерение вступив в брак с грин кард холдэром. Вам скажут ждать за пределами страны своей очереди и иммиграционной визы. Потому советую не покидать страну пока не получите временную грин карту.
Алекс
Вс, Апр 7, 2013 04:28pm [Аноним] - 4059 d back

Spasibo
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru