MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовАмериканская мечта
Hidden combat zone.
Вт, Июн 15, 2004 10:33am Hidden combat zone. - 7267 d back

Hidden combat zone.

Basically it depends on what kind of person you are. If you’re in need of a change of pace, a little refreshing, go to Jackson Mississippi. I know a place there, the Jackson Southwest Motel.
At first glance it looks peaceful and quite. Nothing wrong. Green trimmed grass, blue swimming pool and shining sun.
But, in an unpredictable moment(it happened at 7:45 am) you can find your car has been stolen or attempt to be stolen(window broken, steering column busted). And when you ask the desk manager to call the police she will do that with a complete lack of interest, and in a very irritated manner. As usual, I guess. And when the police arrive, they will give you a report. And recommend that you to park your car close to front entrance. What difference does it make, I didn’t get it.
Then you can go to the police department on a mission to provide information to the cops about what you saw. They will listen to you and at the same time slurp their soup. Which tells a lot about attitude.
In the evening(6 pm) you can finally talk to the motel manager. He will tell you that he is going to change security and place surveillance cameras on the perimeter. And when you tell him about what you saw following night, he will promise you that everything is going to be fine and as a compensation for broken car he will give you one week free stay in the motel.
If you are not so stupid and have enough brain cells to collect all pieces together, you will start to realize something, and some “outside force” will wake you up at 5 am and you will start walking around and notice black people sneaking around. One of them just broke into a room through the glass wall and stole some stuff. You can ask him question about what happened. He will tell you that “Bimbo” broke the glass, but he was just passing by. But, there is a security guard. It is the same type of man, I guess, as I just mentioned. He sits inside the main entrance with his 3 companions. He wears a uniform. You can inform him about what you just saw. But, you will surprised with his reaction. The information about the burglary will scare him and his friends into leaving, getting his companions and abandoning his post.
You can tell front desk about what happened. She will call the police. That procedure becomes usual for them.
Then, you will notice a woman who is watching the territory from both sides of the motel. When you ask her what she’s up to, you sense a she’s a bit delirious. And then she asks for your room number. She’s probably an insider informer for the same guys that were hanging around earlier, waiting for their next job.
Another person comes. He says that he works here, and then he tries to sell you cheap jewelry you have no interest in.
Another worker comes. You recognize him from earlier. He is a cook. I didn’t understand his accent, his English was horrible.
When the police arrive, it’s a relief to see a white cop. He talks to you. You explain to him what happened and tell him your analysis of the criminal situation in the motel, and when you ask him what you should do, he suggests that you leave. Heroes are not in demand now in this country, only in Hollywood movies.
No need to persuade me to stay longer after that kind of recommendation. I grab all my stuff, put it in my car and leave at dusk. On the way out, I speak to the lady, which I met in the parking lot, and tell her my thoughts about what is going on here. She says that some time ago, a black man came with a gun into her room and took 3000$ from her. Why she stayed after that incident, I don’t understand.
I just left.
If you want some extreme adventure, address provided:

Jackson Southwest Motel
2649 Highway 80 West
Jackson, MS 39204
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru