MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЧикагская жизнь
After weeks spent on ISAT - now kids will spend more time testing instead of Learning
Ср, Мар 19, 2014 11:48am [Аноним] - 3693 d back

llinois is transitioning from ISAT to PARCC (Partnership of Assessment for Readiness for College and Careers) assessment next year. Illinois is among a group of leading states participating in the field test in April or May. Classrooms have been randomly selected to take the field test, but will not receive results or scores. The students, however, will have the chance to engage in challenging math or English problems and writing exercises from a sample of the actual PARCC exam to be given in the 2014-15 school year. A letter will be sent home to the parents of students selected to participate.
Ср, Мар 19, 2014 12:26pm A.A. - 3693 d back

Во-первых тестинг продолжался не недели, а одну неделю. Во-вторых, тестинг = практика, повторение пройденого. И что в этом плохого?
Чт, Мар 20, 2014 08:58am [Аноним] - 3692 d back

Gde kak. Nedelyu gotovilis, nedelyu testirovalis
Чт, Мар 20, 2014 10:50am A.A. - 3692 d back

А "готовились" означает повторяли материал/ практиковались или в футбол играли?
Чт, Мар 20, 2014 12:23pm [Аноним] - 3692 d back

Kto Kak..

But reduced homework for first week
And no homework for 2nd week
Then few days to breeze here and there...

.ISAT is no where close to complexity of material that suppose to be covered at that age
Material uzhe byl povtoren vnachale goda, da i v iyune s mesta ne sdvinutsya
Чт, Мар 20, 2014 01:18pm A.A. - 3692 d back

I hear you with the "no or reduced homework" issue, but I had my son do homework regardless of what teacher said. You can alway google for math/ science problems, print it, and have your kids do them.
Чт, Мар 20, 2014 01:46pm [Аноним] - 3692 d back

Smile If I could replace school with home schooling I would but I CAN'T Smile so I would like school to do their part rather than spend money on buying electronic devices and changing state tests
Чт, Мар 20, 2014 02:15pm A.A. - 3692 d back

In general I agree with your philosophy, but the point of the matter is us talking about it is not going to change shit. We can either stress about it or not. Smile
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru