MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Ksyuha
Вт, Окт 27, 2009 02:40pm [Аноним] - 5304 d back

I got my bill 2 weeks ago and wondering what temperature others put your house and how much is the bill?? I used heater (gas) for 4 days and it cost me $80....
Honestly, i am afraid to turn my heater on now. I am just turning the fireplace on and sleep in the family room now... I woke up and it was 62 F today. It is ok for me, I guess.
Any opinions....
Вт, Окт 27, 2009 04:08pm A.A. - 5304 d back

Ксюха, didn't you use hot water for the whole month? To take a shower, to wash your dishes and so on? And how do you think that water was heated? Didn't you use gas to cook? Another words even if you don't use heater, even in a summer time there still is a bill from gas company.
Вт, Окт 27, 2009 04:11pm [Аноним] - 5304 d back

A.A. I used hot water and cook during the summer months and my bill was $16 - $18.05))
Вт, Окт 27, 2009 04:25pm Rip off - 5304 d back

Is your monthly payment totally $80? What gas company do you use? Sign up for Budget plan if it is peoples Gas.
Вт, Окт 27, 2009 04:27pm Evgen - 5304 d back

First bill is incorrect often. Wait for the next month. И помни, что билы от врача, в случае простуды, будут больше.
Вт, Окт 27, 2009 04:57pm g - 5304 d back

I agree with Evgen. I just got an enormous first electrical bill that I will fight. Suggest you do the same with Nicor or whoever it is
Вт, Окт 27, 2009 07:25pm Ksyuha - 5304 d back

Well, guys , it is not my first bill, but it is my first bill since summer times...
G , what do you mean by fighting your bill? How did you fight it?? I called them and asked them why its so high after 18.05$ (my last bill, they said its probably some leakage in the house. So, guy got here in 20 minutes. He checked out on all and recommend to put curtain in my living room and #2 to stay in my living room, #3 to get Budget billing, which is not going to help since you have to pay for all the usage anyways. 4 days for $80... i think I should have a "Tashkent" there....ha ha
Вт, Окт 27, 2009 08:53pm A.A. - 5304 d back

Look at your bill in details, is the usage "actual" or "estimated"? If it is estimated, they just did average either in your area or for this particular month, but next month there will be actual charge and if it's higher than supposed to be now, then it will be lower next month. Every other month somebody comes over to take actual reading and the following month they just estimate it.
Ср, Окт 28, 2009 05:22am [Аноним] - 5304 d back

Get a Budget Plan!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru