MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
EVERY JOKE HAS A GREAT REASON
Вс, Май 31, 2015 12:51am Geradot - 3264 d back

No protest can save it, no pacifist can save it. Only one thing is possible: your making this universe more and more beautiful, so beautiful that existence becomes absolutely incapable of thinking to destroy it.----
What I am trying to say is, prove to existence that this planet is so precious that to allow it to be destroyed will be sheer nonsense. Existence will have to wait again for fifty million years to bring such people, such consciousnesses as Buddha, Lao Tzu...Do you see my point? Make it so valuable that even existence withdraws, and destroys all that is being prepared for global suicide. You don’t have to act! You have simply to meditate, be silent, be loving, fill the whole world with laughter.
I say unto you, laughter is far more powerful than any nuclear weapon. Fill the whole universe with love. And I say unto you, a world filled with love is not going to decide for war.
No action is needed.
I have been condemned by people who don’t understand the intrinsic mysteries of life. They think that I am making people inactive, telling them to meditate, to be silent. They don’t know that I am making people spontaneously active – out of love, out of beauty, out of blissfulness. That will create the greatest barrier to the destruction of the planet.
Вс, Май 31, 2015 12:56am Francua De Pardie - 3264 d back

Sankiu very mach mesie Geradot.
Вс, Май 31, 2015 01:05am [Аноним] - 3264 d back

purkua pa?
Вс, Май 31, 2015 03:53am [Аноним] - 3264 d back

Cherchez la femme
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru