MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
For Real Estate Professionals
Пн, Июн 10, 2013 10:00am Sergey - 3975 d back

Что творится с маркетом? Цены резко поднялись, % поднялся, дома уходят как горячие пирожки. Что это по вашему - ажиотаж, сезон, цены будут расти? Экономика выздоравливает или опять раздувается пузырь?
Пн, Июн 10, 2013 11:38pm Alex - 3975 d back

Bubble, banks decided to keep lots of foreclosed properties away from the market so there will be a sudden change in supply and demand. So before there were a lot of foreclosure and short sales and normal market sales in many cases were out of competition, oversupplied by so called distressed sales. Now banks such as Chase, Bank of America, Deutche Bank, etc. decided to artificially make more profit. That's what you see, all of sudden inventory is low, many buyers realized that interest rates are still low and now is the time before it's too late. So with low inventory and higher supply potential buyers have no choice but to come up with higher offers and in many cases there are multiple offeres something that did not happen for 4-5 years already. Realtors are now making money again (may be not all but some), banks are loosing up on funding mortgages, although doing much more careful risk evaluation, not like before. So banks will wait a bit for prices to get higher and then throw a whole bunch of new foreclosed properties on a market but this time they will make a killing and pure profits at very, if any, loss. However, in Illinois (primarily in Chicagoland area) increasing property taxes are slowing down the true come back of real estate. Idiots in local governments are increasing property tax in many cases like there is no tomorrow. Look at your last or current tax bill and you will see. So it appeares that we have a new artificially created bubble by the same financial institutions that got us in trouble 5 years ago in a first place. Any more questions?
Пн, Июн 10, 2013 11:42pm Alex - 3975 d back

Correction - "they will make a killing and pure profits at very little, if any, loss."
Пн, Июн 10, 2013 11:50pm [Аноним] - 3975 d back

We are buying a short sale, and offered 3K over the asking price and were approved. The bank requested 10K over the price we offered, thus 13K over the asking price. We finally agreed, and the approval letter never came! It is a month now since we were supposed to get the approval latter... So, a good example. You can imagine how pissed of we are.
Вт, Июн 11, 2013 02:18am Alex - 3975 d back

Exactly what I am saying, banks are now artificially controlling the market, they are no longer interested in giving away properties and want to get as much as they can. So in case of short sale they are not in a hurry to accept your offer because most likely they have another one or have decided to wait and see if they can get even more. It used to be that banks were willing to accept any reasonable offer, but now they have an attitude "because we can".
Вт, Июн 11, 2013 09:10am buyer - 3974 d back

I bought short sale, took me 6 months to close
Вт, Июн 11, 2013 12:28pm Sergey - 3974 d back

Alex thank you for your input. I am a buyer, but not very aggresive but want to move to larger house within a year. so what should be done now. Is it still good time to buy?
Вт, Июн 11, 2013 09:18pm [Аноним] - 3974 d back

yes,
потому что банки будут сами лечить маркет и тянуть цену вверх Sad
Вт, Июн 11, 2013 10:55pm Alex - 3974 d back

Sergey, I think yes you should try to find a house now cause prices did started going up and who knows what interest rate is going to be like, it already went up a bit, some areas have seen 10% increase in about 10-12 months which is not bad at all.
Вт, Июн 11, 2013 11:10pm Tvika - 3974 d back

Серый чо брать то надумал и где?
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 03:15am А - 3974 d back

Я не могу купить квартиру месяца три , повышаю всегда цену, но не один из моих офферов не прошел. Я думала может подождать до зимы и цены понизяться или все же надо покупать что то сейчас , потому как цены еще будут расти? Мой агент молчит по этому поводу..Цены на квартиры на 20-30 тысяч больше, чем были еще в январе етого года.
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 09:41am Alex - 3973 d back

A:

Unfortunately, the situation right now that NO ONE knows what will happen by winter, if any of your real estate agents claims that they know then they are not telling the truth. After 5 years of decline we have a sudden spike of activity and increasing prices, see my post above why it happened. A lot will also depend on interest rates, if they stay about the same then there will be demand even in winter time. However, if rates go up big time it will impact the current trend of shortage of supply and increasing demand. So at this point its like playing a lottery, you may win or may loose. So the good idea would be is to keep looking and if you find something you like and most importantly can afford (DO NOT REPEAT MISTAKES OF WHAT HAPPENED A FEW YEARS AGO) then you should probably go for it. Again, ther
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 09:41am Alex - 3973 d back

A:

Unfortunately, the situation right now that NO ONE knows what will happen by winter, if any of your real estate agents claims that they know then they are not telling the truth. After 5 years of decline we have a sudden spike of activity and increasing prices, see my post above why it happened. A lot will also depend on interest rates, if they stay about the same then there will be demand even in winter time. However, if rates go up big time it will impact the current trend of shortage of supply and increasing demand. So at this point its like playing a lottery, you may win or may loose. So the good idea would be is to keep looking and if you find something you like and most importantly can afford (DO NOT REPEAT MISTAKES OF WHAT HAPPENED A FEW YEARS AGO) then you should probably go for it. Again, ther
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 09:43am Alex - 3973 d back

Again, there is no guarantee at the current time that you will gain or loose.
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 09:47am [Аноним] - 3973 d back

Алекс,Вы даете рекомендации только тем,кто понимает по английски.Здесь есть недавно приехавшие,которых интересуют покупки жилья,но ВАС ПОНЯТь ОНИ НЕ МОГУТ.ПРЕЖДЕ ВСЕГО ЭТО РУССКОЯЗЫЧНЫЙ САЙТ.
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 11:54am A - 3973 d back

Thanks Alex
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 12:10pm [Аноним] - 3973 d back

А по-русски все примитивно. Банки уже пол-года примерно удерживают недвижимость, которую получают, не выкидывая ее на рынок (почему, никто не знает. Может, ждут финансовой реформы, может, хотят искусственно взвинтить спрос)
Все, кто банкротился и форкложался - уже это сделали и как-то живут. Соответственно, бросать уже никто особо не бросает (кто не мог держать, уже бросили). Меньше стало собственников, соответственно люди пошли в рент. Рентные прапортис заполнились (и владельцы их теперь не продают за дешево)
Поэтому для халявы наступила финита ля комедия.... И цены поползли. Шорт сейлы и форкложеры хватают инвесторы за кеш. С моргиджем покупают в основном на вторичке. И то если дают 15-30 тыщ овер.
Наши, как всегда, с пальцами (загнут еще не успели), поэтому дают выше тыщи на 3 и летят как фанера над Парижем...
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 12:56pm Alex - 3973 d back

Last anonim - thank you very much! Right to the point!
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 02:40pm Sheisthe1 - 3973 d back

Алекс: Я полностью с вами согласна. Я, агент, напрямую связанна с Фанние мей форекложурес. Мы уже почти месяц ничего не получаем от банков. это специально сделанно банками что бы поднять цены! Также, другая проблемма: Недвижимость до $100,000. в основном быстро уходит за НАЛИЧНЫЕ! А если $150-200К -так тяжелее продать, поскольку людям приходится брать мортгач и не все подходят по кредитному скору и по доходам! Если какие то вопросы- пишите на е-маил.
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 07:19pm Sergey - 3973 d back

Moy budget 250-300K uhodit s neimovernoy skorostu.
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 08:06pm tvika - 3973 d back

я настоящая твика, и не задавала "серому" никаких вопросов. Кто-то написал под моим ником.
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 08:35pm [Аноним] - 3973 d back

O! Твики размножаются с дикой скоростью!
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 11:01pm Sheisthe1 - 3973 d back

Sergey: Agree with you about your price range as well! Hope you are pre aprooved for mortgage and putting at least 20% down payment. Some houses are not FHA approved, therefore, the small down payment will not be qualified. For example, in Northbrook, nothing left on the market below $300,000 (for T/H or House)-there is a demand for good school dist. and good neighborhood. The same situation in BG, Vernon Hills and Highland Park. Sad
Ср, Июн 12, 2013 11:14pm Alex - 3973 d back

To Sheisthe1:

I am an appraiser, work in this field for many years, have seen the flat market, the bubble, the downfall and now somewhat a recovery, hopefully not short lived. That's how I know for a fact what is happening. I used to get a lot of orders from banks to evaluate foreclosed properties before they throw them in the market but now it slowed down, plus I did my own analysis based on my extensive experience dealing with banks. Its all a conspiracy.
Чт, Июн 13, 2013 09:23am Sergery - 3972 d back

So pretty much demand is higher than supply.(spros prevysil predlozhenie). Sheisthe1 I am looking in Northbrook or Glenview. There are some property in BG, but not ready to go there yet (but maybe that's all I will be able to afford). I am looking for about 2 months, the prices upreciated at least 10% ( it is 30K for 300K property which is I think a lot) and pretty much nothing on market. My kid is still in daycare so school is not an issue this year yet, so my question should I wait till the school season is off or continue looking?
Чт, Июн 13, 2013 09:56am Sheisthe1 - 3972 d back

Sergey: Wait until Mid-August, September, when the rush before school year starts calm down. There might not be so much inventory left, but at least the prices will stabilize. Our office is in Northbrook and we might have a couple houses for sale in about 3-6 months (they are still occupied and awaiting eviction). So, if you still interested- write me. PS. Do not know what price they going to be- bank decides.

Alex: It is slow everythere right now..... Sad
Чт, Июн 13, 2013 10:01am Sergey - 3972 d back

I did not even see anything I really liked yet, but what scares me that in same complexes the property was for 280K, now it is 360K and it is selling. But you are right there is not much to choose from.
Пт, Июн 14, 2013 07:28pm [Аноним] - 3971 d back

Но те цены которые были год-полгода назад уже не будут в ваш lifetime. готовьтесь к подоражанию.
Пт, Июн 14, 2013 07:49pm tvika - 3971 d back

she, в западных сабербах таких как нейпервилл выбор немного получше. Я в данный момент жду ответа на оффер на кондо в найпервилле. Если не сторгуемся я лично поиск прекращаю потому что ничего приличного не осталось. Но я не жалею так как все что я видела до $155К было очень задрипанное, а смотрела я и еванстон, и баффало гров, и виллинг, и палатаин, да где только не смотрела.
Пт, Июн 14, 2013 09:58pm Sheisthe1 - 3971 d back

Tvika: Good Luck in obtaining the condo! Hope it is not a multi-offer. Sometime people wait for answer 2 - 3 weeks.... ( for example: Frank De Novi's listings) Smile
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru