MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
how about that
Вт, Янв 25, 2011 02:23pm [Аноним] - 4849 d back

A Wheeling teenager has been arrested after authorities said he injured a police officer with his car as the officer tried to question him.

Vladislav Pobyegayev, 17, appeared in court today on a charge of aggravated battery to a police officer.An officer approached the car to question the group after seeing a white powdery substance on the console, but the driver backed up rapidly.

The officer ended up on the hood of the car and began hitting the windshield with his police handgun but was thrown off the car when the driver placed it in forward and sped away, Cotter said.
Вт, Янв 25, 2011 02:36pm Koshka - 4849 d back

Неее, вот ет интересней... теперь понимаю зачем Гражданке дилдо))))
The woman accused of attacking a Gurnee police officer with a sex toy said she was acting in self-defense.

Carolee Bildsten, 57, was arrested in November after police said she raised a “clear, rigid feminine pleasure device” over her head and went at the officer.

“I got a little bit afraid,” she said during an interview Tuesday. “I got scared. And the only thing in my sock drawer besides my socks and my cash was a dildo.”(c)
Вт, Янв 25, 2011 02:43pm ►E.◄ - 4849 d back

>>теперь понимаю зачем Гражданке дилдо (Koshka)

Smile
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru