MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Мошенничество ли
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 11:40am [Аноним] - 3968 d back

нашла объявление о роботе. Написала им на ел.почту и вот пришел ответ. Как вы думаете, это обман?
Good Day,

Thanks for your interest in taking care of my mother. She is Mrs. Debra Wahl by name and I'm her only Son. I work for a catholic church and I'm on missionary assignment here in Canada with my mother at the moment and we will be returning back home on 3rd of July, 2013, and I will be leaving again for another trip by first week of August. That has been my work since couple of years now and I don't usually leave her alone at home but it seems she is not enjoying going up and down with me due to her age and health. Now she's 78 yrs. She is financially secure and she has worked most of her life time in the ministry. I want proper care for her and I've located an Estate Agent in your city that has assured us of many 2 bedroom apartments which have been furnished that she will be living and if you may wish to live in there with her, that shouldn't be a problem for us. The agent also asked us to forward our care-giver address in order to secure apartment that will not be more than 20 minutes drive to your own living house, so as to make the work to be easier for you. You will be taking care of her health and you will make yourself available on her doctor's appointment days. You will be monitoring her blood pressure and any other health issue. You will be receiving $350 weekly that will be forwarded to you by my own financier every week and she doesn't need to pay for your wages.

I want you to provide me with the following details, in order for the Estate Agent to locate the nearest vacancy home address for us. Also my financier will be issuing the first week advance Check Payment to you. And be sure that the address you are going to provide is your real home address because the check will be going to the address provided by you for your first week Payment.

1. Your Full Name...................
2. Mailing Address(Street Address).............
3. City, State and Zip Code................
4. Both Cell & Home Phone Number..................
5. Your email address....................

We will be looking forward to read back from you soon. The moment i receive your message, I will read and respond back to you in a timely manner.

Many thanks once again for the interest you had in taking care of my mother.
Mr. Michael Wahl.
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 11:42am [Аноним] - 3968 d back

уточню, это парт тайм.
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 11:44am x - 3968 d back

Poxoze na spam. Dannue o sebe ne davat, xotya ved vse kak v resume.
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 11:45am [Аноним] - 3968 d back

Полный развод!!!Беги беги от этого предложения
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 11:52am [Аноним] - 3968 d back

Напишите, что с удовольствием встретитесь, когда они приедут в город, поговорите, и, при подписании контракта, обязательно сообщите им свои данные. Если им нужно найти квартиру, то дайте свой зип код, они могут искать квартиру основываясь на этих данных.
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 12:05pm evgeny - 3968 d back

Eto razvod. Na craigslist nashli objavleniye? Eto uzhe davni takiyeveshi tam tvoryatsya
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 01:06pm Ulibka - 3968 d back

Да, спам ето , нет таких людей, ни тут, ни в Канаде. Не давай свою инфо.
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 01:49pm zluka - 3968 d back

Разводка... где-то уже обсуждали похожее...
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 02:21pm [Аноним] - 3968 d back

razvod, konechno. mne tozhe pohozhee prihodilo.
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 03:17pm [Аноним] - 3968 d back

спасибо всем. да, объявление с craigslist
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 05:30pm Kira - 3968 d back

Пффф....глупо вообще регировать на такие предложения. Подобные предложения сплошь и рядом. Выкиньте вообщe из головы. 100% scam !
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 06:27pm [Аноним] - 3968 d back

City to which move is planed is not specified. Agent not specified. Contact information only e- mail. This is spam.
Чт, Июн 20, 2013 09:42pm [Аноним] - 3968 d back

Вы что, только что узнали что это развод?? По моему, ето уже больше 10 лет происходит с такими емайлами..
Пт, Июн 21, 2013 10:04am shika - 3967 d back

ето еще называется в народе нигерийские письма Smile
Пт, Июн 21, 2013 12:17pm м - 3967 d back

запомните когда видите это-
1. Your Full Name...................
2. Mailing Address(Street Address).............
3. City, State and Zip Code................
4. Both Cell & Home Phone Number..................
5. Your email address....................
Не отвечайте на письмо, это ВОРЫ!!! Они берут ваше инфо и воруют деньги с банка или еще хуже, открывают счета на ваше имя и воруют с банков на ваш счет потом снимают деньги а за задницу возьмут вас!!!
Пт, Июн 21, 2013 12:21pm м - 3967 d back

Недавно было такое , что позвонили с банка Чейз и сказали что закрывают мою карточку потому как ктото в Бразилии пытался снять деньги со счета. Вот как энти Бразильцы узнали имя , фамилию, счет и так далее, хорошо что банк следит за этим. Прислали новую карточку через 4 дня. Жуть что твориться.
Пт, Июн 21, 2013 12:24pm м - 3967 d back

Да кстати думала где я могла проколосться с инфо? Потому как вот на такие вещи не ведусь как сверху. Поняла, недавно заполняла апликацию на какой то коледж по инету. Вот представьте как они делают, делают сайты якобы колледжа и берут инфо. Кстати быстро сработали за три дня.
Пт, Июн 21, 2013 12:28pm м - 3967 d back

а теперь еще на мою почту летят письма с разными рекламами университетов, в надежде что я клюну опять - Все одна банда!
Пт, Июн 21, 2013 11:03pm [Аноним] - 3967 d back

У меня другая ситуация. По почте пришло письмо;

You have been offered a special gift in exchange for your time in attending the open house. You will receive two roundtrip airline tickets valid anywhere inside the continental United States to a major international airport. This offer is in consideration of your time for previewing the wholesale travel agency.

This is NOT A TIMESHARE. It is a full-service travel agency which specializes in luxury accommodations, cruises and travel packages.. You will not be obligated to buy, sign or join anything.

The open house will include a brief presentation on the services offered in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. This is a group presentation so please arrive 15 minutes early. Please note that this is not open to the public and is by invitation only.

This is a limited time offer and is non-transferable.

Please click here for directions.

1919 S Highland Ave

Building B Suite 210

Lombard, IL 60148

We are looking forward to seeing you!

Andrea Harris

Confirmation Manager

THE FINE PRINT
Participants must be between the ages of 28 and 67. Participants must have a combined annual household income in excess of $45,000. Both spouses/cohabitants must attend the group presentation. Members or participants in previous promotions are not eligible. Participants must speak and understand fluent English. Children and uninvited guests are not permitted.. Participants must provide a state-issued identification card as well as a major credit card (not a debit card) for identification to claim the gifts.
ли) 2 билета на самолет по США (up to $1 350.00).
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru