MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
ReportDown411 Uzbek Inc Cadence
Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor GoldenWay Max Carriers Stellar Cargo RT Group Cargoboss Taurus Cleaning Co CB Freight Advertise Here ITL-GTS Pava Logistics Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Fat, Fat, Fat
Пт, Мар 16, 2018 05:25pm Fat Mind - 2203 d back

I am a young woman, and I am fat. I am tired of being fat. I start exercise and diet, and then I get stressed out and eat like crazy again, on and off.. I disappointed in myself, I hate my body, I am desperate to get better, but it seem like I am in never ending circle of emotional eating. Why am writing it? Because nobody will not know who I am, and I can't share it with other people, as I don't want them to know my weakness.. so I share with all, staying anonymous.
Пт, Мар 16, 2018 05:29pm [Аноним] - 2203 d back

You should move out of this country with gmo products to healthier place. Your happiness and beauty is not worth of being unhappy person. Go where is no fat people and try to be like them.
Пт, Мар 16, 2018 05:50pm Fat Mind - 2203 d back

You will be laughing, but I actually eat only non gmo organic products, and I am a vegetarian, but I have this bad addiction to carbs. As for moving out of country- it is not an option, I have obligations, besides we all know that financially it is better off being here, then anywhere in a former Sovet Union.
Пт, Мар 16, 2018 06:23pm [Аноним] - 2203 d back

I'm truck driver and lived in this country for quite long now. I know where is those non-gmo food comes from (I'm hailing them), and yes, this country is more financial stable, however there is over countries then former Soviet Union. Many European countries are better, cheaper, and healthier then USA, safer and cleaner then Soviet countries. I managed to reduce my obligations related to this country and I'm here now only limited time of year, so I can work and make enough money to live happier, healthier and cheaper life elsewhere. I wish you luck and not to give up on your dreams and plans.
Пт, Мар 16, 2018 06:51pm Fat Mind - 2203 d back

Thank you for you kind words, they made me feel better. Wish you luck and happiness is as well!
Сб, Мар 17, 2018 09:21pm [Аноним] - 2202 d back

Try to change your life style. There is something in your life that triggers that emotional overeating. Most likely you work long hours for a big corporation with no daylight and lots of b/s. If you change it, if you start getting enough sleep, reduce your stress level and your carb craving will go away. Try to move to a place where you do not need a car and you can walk everywhere. Chicago has lots of good neighborhoods to choose from. Look at your life and eliminate all the relationships that make you unhappy. Be yourself and do not try to fit. Good luck to you!
Вс, Мар 18, 2018 12:13am [Аноним] - 2202 d back

Это типа "прогонка темы" читают-ли здеся па-аглицки...//__ подкову гну... гуд лак ту ю__сломал подкову...ай лав ю__пришел кузнец, дал всем пи$ды. а нехер мусорить...
Вс, Мар 18, 2018 12:21am [Аноним] - 2202 d back

Изумительная история водилы, который долбится на дорогах юэс, шобы "отабедать без гмо" у забигаловке иде-то у иеропе...изумительно
Вс, Мар 18, 2018 12:50am Fat Mind - 2202 d back

Сб, Мар 17 09:21pm [Аноним] Thank you for your advise and support, sometimes all you need is to hear kind words of people who are not judging.
Вс, Мар 18, 2018 08:29am [Аноним] - 2202 d back

Off course. Just reading about yours lifestyle. Have fun.
Пн, Мар 19, 2018 10:27am [Аноним] - 2201 d back

Да уж, столько жирных женщин вокруг. Хочется детей, здоровых детей, а вокруг приемущественно жирные болные женщины. Грустно.
Пн, Мар 19, 2018 04:59pm [Аноним] - 2200 d back

Да, ладно, что женщины больные и жирные, главное же мужики кругом сплошь стройные, 25-летние, двухметровые Аполоны с хорошими зубами и кожей, непьющие, некурящие, а как тряхнет шевелюрой... Так тока рожать-рожать-рожать!!!!!!! Не? Толстенькие, плюгавенькие, полтора метра в прыжке, 30+, лысенькие, пузатики? Ну так, мож, по сеньке шапка? Не?
Сб, Мар 24, 2018 09:28pm [Аноним] - 2195 d back

Не переживайте, сейчас много молодёжи с ожирением , в России тоже почти поголовно , у мужиков очень у многих пивные животики.

Едят обычно много дома и в офисе , в выходные старайтесь уезжать на весь день в какой-нибудь парк и гулять с перерывами несколько часов. Сидя дома люди обычно не замечают, как они то у телевизора, то компьютера перекусывают без конца, это проблема большая
Не только диета , но и надо менять образ жизни
Сб, Мар 24, 2018 09:36pm [Аноним] - 2195 d back

У меня есть старая и жирная подруга. Мужиков хоть отбавляй и позитива столько, что нет у меня с моей стройной фигурой. Не заморачивайся о жире в теле. Индивидуальность и искра в глазах- залог счастья

Ваше имя: Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Ваш email: Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru