MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
5C security clearnce
Пн, Дек 7, 2009 12:05am ck - 5262 d back

y menya vopros. i work for a government contractor. i was offered a job, but i will need to pass 5C security clearence. i used to have a shoplifting charge that was dismissed and a DUI charge that was dismissed. what would happen if i dont report it? r they looking for truthfull answers or as long as nothing major they dont care? questions would be formed like: have you ever been arrested. i am thinking to say no and let them fish. thoughts?
Пн, Дек 7, 2009 06:51am Alex - 5262 d back

You should tell them the truth. You never know which records/databases they will check: they may check the records of the local courts, police departments where you lived in the last 5 years.
Answer "Yes" but attach the copy of the court decision to dismiss the charges. If you get cought for lying you will never get the clearence.
Alex.
Пн, Дек 7, 2009 08:03am [Аноним] - 5262 d back

for 5C dolzen skazat kak est ili popadesh v black list goverment contractor.,vozmozno felony
pri obstoiatelstvah vipolnenia kontrakta.
Вс, Дек 13, 2009 10:39pm tak nado - 5255 d back

You must list everything, they will do state-wide police/courthouse checks anyway so they will find out but if you don't list it-you'll be falsifying federal documents, which is a felony..I wouldn't recommend it. Plus, after you don't list it and they find out, they have to open a special investigation just for you....and that won't be fun either because you'll have to face a confrontational interview with not such a nice agent, under oath, so vsemi istekayushimi......might as well tell them the truth, they'll find it out within 2 days anyway.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru