MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Mysterious Realm Of Your Dreams.
Чт, Май 4, 2006 08:20pm Elgransilencio - 6572 d back

OK, I believe a thread like this had once been already opened, but I couldn't find it. So I guess it's no biggie if I open this one right now.
It's an amazing world, where you can live your wildest fantasies, confront your darkest fears, satisfy all your cravings, lose yourself in a forbidden pleasure of being true self...Are you dreaming already? What are you dreaming about? Let's talk about our desires, our fears, our out of this world experiences, about our dreams...

I had this one two night ago. Couldn't stop thinking about it, trying to analyze it, trying to find some disguised meaning in it, but only ended up confusing myself more and more as I was thinking about it over and over again. Share your dreams, no matter how weird they are no matter how little sense the are making. let's share..

Trees didn't have any leaves on them, and the ground around was covered with dry limbs and brown fragile leaves that would make a crunchy sound every time you step on them. Clouds were hanging low from above, motionless. That big old rancho style house was located in the deep woods, right at the bottom of the hill, and from what it looked outside you would have never guessed it was actually a restaurant; all desolate, abandoned, in such miserable condition you'd be absolutely positive nobody has lived there for some really long time, and yet it was a food joint. The interiors of the house were just as poor and unattractive as the outside. For the most part it was all wood: wood walls, wood tables with no cloth on them, wood floors without any protective finish, wood everything.
Cherish (my former manager, and a very good friend of mine ) and I were working that night. She was managing the floor and I was waiting on tables. It was kinda slow at the beginning. Next thing I knew a slow paced night turned into a busy dinner shift. I felt I was getting slammed...badly, I had to bust my ass trying to be at few places at a time, doing so many things at a time, it looked like in another second the entire hell would break lose. And naturally it did. It all started with a glass of Chardonnay that was almost empty. A single gentleman was sitting at that table in the corner obviously needing another glass, which of course was immediately brought to my attention by Cherish in the bitchiest way possible. We started to argue, I felt like I couldn't prove my point by just telling her how busy I was, and she kept pushing and pushing, saying some crazy ass shit that made me feel insulted and hurt. Just like it was many times before in real life I felt like I ran out of my English, and there's nothing I could say to make her change her mind, so I did the next best thing that my inner me was suggesting me to do in order to give her a punch back and save my dignity, which was saying that I wanted her dead!
"I JUST HOPE YOU'LL DIE"!!! - I yelled out loud.
Suddenly we were both outside; she was walking uphill towards the railroad tracks. Halfway to the top she stopped, turned around and said, "I hope you mean it"

In a blink of an eye, I was back in the house. A middle aged man was standing right in front of me; tall, bald, wearing glasses, looking a lot like Dr. Green from ER.
- Here's your tab sir, - I told him, as I was handing him a black leather check holder.
- Oh, OK.
He gave me back a whole bunch of cash and that's when I heard a gun shot. The man tumbled on the floor. I leaned over him to see what had just happened. There was a small cavity in the back of his head, blood was leaking out of it collecting into a puddle. Evidently he somehow twisted his arm around and shot himself in the back of his head without me even noticing it. I freaked! I ran outside. The two men standing by the porch were my managers, I knew they were the managers, even though it was the very first time I had seen them.
"It's…it's...it's...it's" - I had a hard time trying to say that, my voice was breaking, I was in shock, but I finally did say it,-"It's that guy!!!! Just shot himself, he just shot himself, just shot himself, right in front of me." I sat down on the porch steps, my hands were shaking, as I was firmly holding on to that pile of cash I received from the guy. I had some tears in my eyes, and as my hands were still shaking in that wild vigorous rhythm, I started to separate the 20 dollar bills one from another: "One, two, three, four, five, six...OK, that's one twenty already, which covers the tab, now what do we have here?...A ten, and a five and some singles, that's my tip..."

Later that night a friend of mine called me and invited me over. We drank some wine, played cards and talked about her coming wedding, and since Cherish wasn't with us we figured we could just drive over that place in Greek Town where she works and pay her a visit. Once we were there we got another bottle of Chianti. Few minutes later we saw Cherish walking in.
- Daniels!!! We're over here, - I waved her
- Hey man.
- You look good sister!!!
- Likewise mister, - she smiled at me.
I told her all about the dream, she thought it was rather interesting, but didn't give me any comments on that. At the end of the night, when I was ready to go I walked up to her: "Hey, you know what, I hope you'll live a long and healthy life, and die at the very old age."
She looked at me, smiled, took another sip of wine, then smiled at me again and said:

"I hope you mean it".
Чт, Май 4, 2006 08:22pm zluka - 6572 d back

ниасилила... ешё и на тарабарском Smile
Мона краткое содержание и по-русски?Smile
Чт, Май 4, 2006 09:58pm Дед Пихто - 6572 d back

Короче Селенсио, ду ёр селф а файвор, сей но ту драгс.ОК? Wink
И ещё, прекрати ты всё подряд анализировать, от етого может голова лопнуть. В следующий раз такая фигня приснится, встань, в серкало посмотри и про себя скажи "Куда ночь туда и сон", очень помогает.
Чт, Май 4, 2006 11:16pm Полина - 6572 d back

к болезни, одназначна
сначала мрачно, потом слишком много переживаний, кровь...
Пт, Май 5, 2006 02:01pm [Аноним] - 6571 d back

to Дед Пихто:
I don't do drugs...not anymore. Wink
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru