MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
airline ticket
Вс, Сен 20, 2009 08:48am [Аноним] - 5344 d back

Купили билеты через letidomoj.com. Вроде там написано что для взрослых e-ticket, а для детей paper ticket. Где получать ети e-ticketи что на счет детей, когда paper билеты пришлют? Помогите пожалуйста, 100 лет не летали.
Only 1 week left.
Вс, Сен 20, 2009 08:59am Boss off bosses - 5344 d back

FAQs
Finding a flight
Receiving a Quote/Finding a Deal
How do I find a good deal?
How do I find a one-way fare?
How do I book a flight that lands in one city and departs from another?
Do you have deals from other countries?
How do I find a special discount fares (military, bereavement)?
Why can’t I find a deal listed on your site?

Existing Reservations

How do I get my flight confirmation?
Do you offer travel memberships?

Newsletter

Why should I sign up?
How can I unsubscribe?
Who can I contact regarding an article on Cheap Flight News?

Travel Tips

What is the baggage allowance for my airline?
Can I bring my pet?
How do I find a deal?

We have two complimentary tools: Best Deals and Book Flights Online

Best Deals: Compares the best advertised prices across a range of dates from airlines and agents, but doesn't provide an availability search. In order to book a fare from our Best Deals page, select the Web site of the airline or agent you wish to book with. Many Web sites have a "flexible search option" to help you find the lowest fare.

Book Flights Online: Compares multiple search engines for your specific dates of travel.

How do I find a one-way fare?

Our "Best Deals" pages are only available for round-trip itineraries. For one way flights, try our Book Flights Online section to compare multiple search engines for the best fares.

How do I book a flight that lands in one city and departs from another (otherwise known as open jaw flights)?

Go to an online travel agency Web site like Cheaptickets.com, Travelocity, Priceline.com, or Kayak.com from our Book Flights Online page.

Use the option to create multi-stop flights to enter more than one city. You can also use additional search options to find non-stop flights or different seat classes.

Do you have deals from other countries?

Cheapflights.com is specifically for travel from the USA. For travel deals from other countries, go to the Web site for that country or countries listed below:

Cheap Flights - UK & Ireland
Cheap Flights - Canada
Cheap Flights - Oz (Australia) & NZ
Cheap Flights - Hong Kong
Billig Fliegen 123 - Deutschland
Cheap Flights - South Africa
Offerte Voli - Italia
Vols 123 - France
Vuelos Baratos 123 - Espana

If your country is not listed, please contact an airline directly for a quote: Airlines & Agencies Contact Info

How do I find a special discount fares (military, bereavement)?

Military and bereavement fares are not available online; you must contact the airline directly for quotes: Airlines & Agencies Contact Info

Why can’t I find a deal listed on your site?

Our Best Deals listings are not an availability search but a comparison of the best advertised prices. In order to book one of the fares on the Best Deals page, select the Web site of the airline or agent you wish to book with. Please be aware that the top deals sell out quickly and the flight that you've seen advertised at a certain price may have sold out before you have a chance to book a seat. We do our best to keep the deals correct and up to the minute, but sometimes seats sell so quickly that we cannot keep up. However, if you believe that one of the deals listed is simply inaccurate or unavailable, please let us know. We don't want any mistakes on the site and any feedback you have helps us stay as accurate as possible. If you are looking for specific dates, we recommend our Book Flights Online page, were you can compare up to 6 search engines for your dates.

How do I get my flight confirmation?

Cheapflights.com does not sell tickets and does not make the actual booking. Please contact the airline or agent with whom you made your booking: Airlines Contact Info
Вс, Сен 20, 2009 09:01am Boss off bosses - 5344 d back

Cheapflights.com does not sell tickets and does not make the actual booking. Please contact the airline or agent with whom you made your booking: Airlines Contact Info
Вс, Сен 20, 2009 03:41pm Lizka - 5344 d back

e-tickets obichno visilayut vam na e-mail
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru