MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
письмо приглашение в гости
Пн, Май 13, 2013 10:25am [Аноним] - 4011 d back

Подскажите пожалуйста где взять бланк для приглашения в гости из России родственников?
Пн, Май 13, 2013 10:37am Дед Пихто - 4011 d back

Бланков нет. Стиль письма свободный.
Пн, Май 13, 2013 10:39am [Аноним] - 4011 d back

[Your first last name]
[ Your Address]
[Your contact phone]

August 18th, 2009
U.S. Embassy
[City, Country where embassy located]

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is [your first last name]. I am the citizen of the United States.

I am writing this letter to confirm that I have invited my friend [guest name first last], citizen of [Country] to visit me for a period of 30 days.

[guest first name] will be presenting this letter to you, along with evidence of her ties to home and commitment to go back to [Country name], and to assure you that she will leave the United States prior to the expiration of her stay in the United States.

During her time in the United States, [guest first name] will be staying with me at the address of my current residence.
{List other places that guest may visit in US Example: During the stay [guest name] will visit Orlando, Florida where she will stay in Disney World resort.}

Your consideration of this request is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

[Print.your first last name]
[Signature]
Пн, Май 13, 2013 10:42am [Аноним] - 4011 d back

<sponsor’s name>
<sponsor’s address>
<sponsor’s phone numbers>

<today’s date>

To,
<mother’s and father’s name>
<parents’ address>

Sub: Invitation to visit USA

Dear Mother and Father,

I would like to invite both of you to the United States of America to stay with me for <six> months. It would be very nice to have you with me. During your course of stay, we would visit various tourist places in USA such as New York, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Las Vegas, Disney Land and Florida.

During your stay in the United States, I will bear all your responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial responsibilities, return air ticket fare to travel from INDIA to USA and back, travel expenses within USA, medical insurance, housing and food. You will stay with me in my apartment located at the above-mentioned address.

During your stay here, you will also get an opportunity to see and experience the western culture, meet different kinds of people and different variety of food. You will also enjoy the nice weather and the nice city I live in.

We would have a nice time together after a long time. So, please begin planning for the trip. I am eagerly waiting for you to visit me.

Yours lovingly,

<sponsor signature>

<sponsor name>
Пн, Май 13, 2013 10:44am [Аноним] - 4011 d back

The format posted above, my coworker sent to his parents - It worked.Smile
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru