MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
TOEFL
Ср, Фев 18, 2015 11:01am [Аноним] - 3364 d back

Is there anyone who has ever taken TOEFL? I am going to apply to University and they require that test. How should I study? Is there anyone who can prepare me for that? You can answer in your language, I am Ukrainian.
Is there any ways to wave that test?
Ср, Фев 18, 2015 11:21am [Аноним] - 3364 d back

The only way to wave it if you're in the US and applying to something similar to a community college. However, rules may have changed since I applied. There're multiple study materials that will help you ace it. Keep calm and study on!
Ср, Фев 18, 2015 11:40am [Аноним] - 3364 d back

Thanks for your respond. I, actually, got an Associate degree in Community College. Now, I am transferring to the University of Illinois, and since i didn't finish high school in US, they require TOEFL.
Ср, Фев 18, 2015 11:54am [Аноним] - 3364 d back

WHAT????? You're transferring from a community college, where you've been taking classes (HELLO!!!!) in ENGLISH, and they still want proof that you know how to speak/write it? They must be out of their mind. Talk to other people from that college and tell them that what they are requiring is NONSENSE and a waste of money. I never graduated from a high school here and did the same exact thing as you're doing. which is transferred from a CC to a 4-yr school and NEVER had to take TOEFL. They should go *** themselves.
Ср, Фев 18, 2015 11:57am [Аноним] - 3364 d back

That's what I am talking about)) It might depend on university. U of I of Urbana-Champaign is high ranked school, so they can require anything they want.
Ср, Фев 18, 2015 12:50pm [Аноним] - 3364 d back

They just follow the rules: if you are a foreigner and entering a university or a graduate school, you must take TOEFL. My husband, for example, who is born and bred English and graduated from the university in England, had to take TOEFL when he applied to the graduate school in the U.S. The fact that English is the only language he speaks didn't seem to convince the bureaucrats....
Ср, Фев 18, 2015 01:01pm Леопольд - 3364 d back

I went to 4-yr school after community college and then to another college for my MS and never had to take it. However, I agree, they do what they can away with and don't give a crap about good reasoning there. :-/
Ср, Фев 18, 2015 02:41pm tvika - 3364 d back

waive, not "wave". Good luck (-:
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru