MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Как вы нашли друзей в Иллинойсе?
Пн, Фев 4, 2013 02:38pm L - 4101 d back

Как вы нашли друзей в Иллинойсе? Ищу подруг, друзей старше 45. В райoне ,,Кук".
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (35) ...
Вт, Фев 5, 2013 09:46pm kira - 4100 d back

Удивительно! Что за. новая Кира появилась? Вам так понравились мои комменты,что вы решили присвоить мой ник?
Почитайте посты, я давно под такиm ником. Что ,больше имен нет?
Вт, Фев 5, 2013 09:51pm kirka - 4100 d back

oho
Вт, Фев 5, 2013 09:52pm кирюха - 4100 d back

куку
Вт, Фев 5, 2013 09:54pm kirovograd - 4100 d back

хоровод кирово-град- Smile
Вт, Фев 5, 2013 11:23pm [Аноним] - 4100 d back

Если место,где ты родился и жил - то это родина(вернулся я на родину)А если в глобальном патроитическом смысле то Родина(моя Родина - Россия,Украина и т.д.)
Ср, Фев 6, 2013 09:59am Martinika - 4099 d back

Удивительно! Что за. новая Кира появилась? Вам так понравились мои комменты,что вы решили присвоить мой ник?
Почитайте посты, я давно под такиm ником. Что ,больше имен нет?

Не волнуйтесь так, тезка, это вредно Smile
Ср, Фев 6, 2013 10:13am [Аноним] - 4099 d back

у меня нет друзей, но я их и не ищу мне и так хорошо.Честное слово.
Ср, Фев 6, 2013 10:49am [Аноним] - 4099 d back

мне они просто не нужны
Ср, Фев 6, 2013 10:53am [Аноним] - 4099 d back

Slovo rodina pisalas' s bol'shoj bukvy soglasno marksistsko-leninskoj grammatike. Tochno tak zhe, kak slovo Bog pisalos' s malen'koj. No marksizm-leninizm pochil v Boze, i vse stalo pisat'sya tak, kak i dolzhno, t.e. naoborot.
Ср, Фев 6, 2013 10:54am [Аноним] - 4099 d back

Слово родина писалась с большой буквы согласно марксистско-ленинской грамматике. Точно так же, как слово Бог писалось с маленькой. Но марксизм-ленинизм почил в Бозе, и все стало писаться так, как и должно, т.е. наоборот.
Ср, Фев 6, 2013 02:44pm Сашенька - 4099 d back

А я не буду с Вами спорить Smile Начиталась разных энциклопедий.
Пт, Фев 8, 2013 05:57pm [Аноним] - 4097 d back

Yvagayshchuy chelovek cvoy roduny toljko u bydet pucatj c boljshoi bykvu !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Пт, Фев 8, 2013 05:58pm [Аноним] - 4097 d back

L,vot u naudute zdesj dryzeyu credu etuxSmile
Сб, Мар 2, 2013 07:15pm Kesha - 4075 d back

Vce perechutanoe zdesj mnoy delay vuvodu: Ja shchutay,chto eslu chelovek cheloveky pomog,to tot chto polychul ety pomoshch dolgen klanuatjcua.......da,da Ded P. vcy guznj pomnua ob etom,ne to kak etu(zdesj v nachale) puderacku mama c dochkou polychulu vce ucpoljzovalu cheloveka,a togda udu na fig zachem tu nam.........da,lydu xyge zvereu,ne blagodarnue tvaru,HO eto konechno ne vce,unterecno ot kyda takue tvaru pruegayt cyda ?????
Вс, Мар 3, 2013 04:18pm [Аноним] - 4074 d back

ot kyda takue tvaru pruegayt cyda ?????

Nekotorue so L`vova......Ya takix znayu.....))))
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 02:07pm Klient - 4073 d back

Tue, Feb 5 01:36pm Дед Пихто -

So, it's kind of true, but by the same token you intentionally or not support the local Chicago crooks. They do the same thing: take money away from honest, local Russian ppl and don't deliver on their promises. Just take most of the Russian big and medium businesses, whose reputation has been notorious more than once in many years. It's interesting, how these people stick together to support themselves and the crooks alike and their agendas on FBook, etc.. and when you q'n them or their friends that you know.. the following happens.. they look at you like "wtf, etc.. you think that --- каждому по сопособностям, по возможностям и по труду?" Yes I do, so stop freaking stealing from ppl and the Gov..
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 02:22pm Lady - 4073 d back

'Stealing from the Gov...' - sounds funny.
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 02:46pm Klient - 4073 d back

Mon, Mar 4 02:22pm Lady

Hmm, really? Medicare, Medicaid fraud.. never heard about it? Providing loans, Gov backed loans for real estate property and cars based on previously known false info.

Prestige Leasing (gov backed up car loans), Fishkin and Field, etc.. and medical and medically related biz.. many know who they're and what they do.. So, this is just a tip of the iceberg.. of stealing Gov or Gov backed up funds/ trust funds, etc..
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 02:51pm Lady - 4073 d back

What about Gov... stealing from people? Klient, please, don't be so naive.
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 03:07pm Klient - 4073 d back

Mon, Mar 4 02:51pm Lady

Lady -- imposing Taxes is not stealing, since Gov and its Social Safety Nets (SSN's)programs must be sustained. So, I'm sensing you do want to have your fair share of Medicare, and SSN's when you retire, and you do want to get unemployment insurance if you lose your position, yet you don't want to contribute or want to contribute as little as possible.

It does not work this way. I guarantee you, that all GOP leaders would have agreed to raises taxes on the Rich and the so called Sequestration or the FBC's (Forced Budget Cuts) would be avoided, only IF Dems would retract from All regulations, etc.. Dod-Frank, etc.. retract from All SEC, DOJ, and OIG enforcement. Of course, then GOP would agree, since so many Billions can be stolen and misappropriated in many industries (esp Finance and HC), that raising taxes won't matter, since stealing will compensate more than enough.

The q'n is why you think that stealing money from banks and ppl (Prestige leasing and 1000's of other firms), and Medicare and Medicaid fraud by many medical biz's is perfectly alright? It's not. Fraud is fraud, that's all.

Please don't be naive indeed..
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 03:28pm Lady - 4073 d back

Klient, (assuming you are in your late 30's early 40's) do you really believe you are going to get your share, when you retire?

Do me a favor, don't put your words in my mouth. Don't assume anything about what I think or what I want. Otherwise, you are talking with yourself here. Smile
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 03:44pm Klient - 4073 d back

Mon, Mar 4 03:28pm Lady

So, you don't want Medicare (neither part A or B) when you turn 65 or 67? Well, then please do send an official letter to the SS Admin office locally, as well as to the Baltimore, MD to notify them of your intentions as such. Let's say if you don't own your own business, and you get, well terminated without cause or simply get laid off. Please don't apply for unemployment benefits, let them know ahead of time, that you won't need any ever.

Likewise, if your job loss presents a long term problem, please notify local and the main office of the dept of Medicaid, that you won't needed ever.

Additionally, when you came to this country, you never wanted to make above the minimum wage, right? Smile And when your kinds become adolescents they'll be fine to work for minimum wage?

So, Lady don't kid yourself.. there's no such thing as everything for nothing..
Regardless of my age, I'll get my retirement benefits. However, unlike you and others here.. I don't cry over contributions.

Last, but not least.. did you ever think why we as a nation don't have much higher pay roll taxes on SS tax. It's only about $108K or so, and everything above is non-taxable for that purpose. Only if the SS tax ceiling would be say $5-10 Million, then we'd be done with our deficit..

Again, don't kid yourself and both of us know, and GOP members know.. that they'd agree to raise taxes in a heartbeat, only if All regulations and enforcements removed. You know it's trueSmile
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 04:34pm Lady - 4073 d back

Dude, all this blah-blah-blah-blah..... over one thing I wrote "Stealing from the Gov...' - sounds funny.
Laughing
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 04:54pm Психопат - 4073 d back

Lady, that conversation will not lead to anything, believe me. I KNOW...
Пн, Мар 4, 2013 05:14pm Lady - 4073 d back

I know, right? Smile
Вт, Мар 5, 2013 12:46pm Klient - 4072 d back

Mon, Mar 4 04:34pm Lady & Mon, Mar 4 04:54pm Психопат

Something both of you and your buddy hear, are incapable to admit that it's All True..
What you want is or need is GOP agenda -- all about me party -- MePublican Party.

If you want all things in the world, social safety nets, HC coverage, Medicare, Unemployment insurance, above minimum wage for yourself (when you came to USA) and for your kids.. You want all the good persk, but wish Not to contribute Equally. it does not and will not work this way, and you know it very wellSmile
Вт, Мар 5, 2013 02:53pm Психопат - 4072 d back

To this guy, if you disagree with him, you are GOP. Sad....
Вт, Мар 5, 2013 04:23pm Klient - 4072 d back

Tue, Mar 5 02:53pm Психопат

and for the lack of any better argument, Psix decided to say at least something, as usualSmile
Вт, Мар 5, 2013 04:41pm [Аноним] - 4072 d back

zdesj rycckogovoruaschue !!!!!!!!!!
Вт, Мар 5, 2013 04:46pm [Аноним] - 4072 d back

Конечно ! Тока вые *ся. Надо же где то.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru