MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
fuel card
Пн, Май 30, 2011 01:36pm [Аноним] - 4725 d back

znayu bila eta tema,no kakyu vi posovetyete fuel card dlya trucka
Вт, Май 31, 2011 07:23am truck - 4724 d back

TCH
Вт, Май 31, 2011 12:13pm Koshka - 4724 d back

T-Chek, if you also use them for factoring you get some very nice discounts on fuel (up to $.45 per gallon at some TA and Petro stops). Easy to manage and use. Accepted almost everywhere. Low transaction cost, nice customer service and useful weekly and monthly reports.
Con - their website does not let you generate express codes if you're using Safari as your browser (so no code generation via IPad or IPhone), all other web options work fine. Also, you can use your fuel card at any ATM to get cash if needed.
Вт, Май 31, 2011 10:14pm [Аноним] - 4724 d back

how does it work? is it like a credit card? how to apply for it? just started trucking business.thanks
Вт, Май 31, 2011 11:20pm [Аноним] - 4724 d back

pogoogli)))
Ср, Июн 1, 2011 12:12am Koshka - 4724 d back

It's not a credit card, it's more like debit card - you need to have money in your account before you can use it. you can apply here www.tchek.com
You can use a credit card for fuel if it's just you, I wouldn't give my credit cards to drivers or owner-ops IMHO.
Ср, Июн 1, 2011 12:39pm [Аноним] - 4723 d back

a est kakie-to varianti like credit card?
Ср, Июн 1, 2011 01:37pm Koshka - 4723 d back

You can check out web-sites of major truck stop chains to see if they offer any credit cards. I don't know as I never use credit cards for fuel. Also, keep in mind that big brokerage houses like CH Robinson, TQL and JB Hunt will give you advances for fuel if you ask them to and they offer quick pay.
Good luck!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru