MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
Violence in Chicago
Пн, Июл 6, 2015 03:56pm Chicagoan - 3226 d back

Gun violence in Chicago at the weekend left 10 people dead, including a 7-year-old boy, and more than 50 wounded.
The shootings happened despite a 30% increase in the number of police officers on patrol in the city over the weekend, Mr McCarthy said.
He said police in the city recovered one illegal gun per hour across the city. "We must stem the flow of guns into the city," he said.

Chicago has struggled to turn the tide of gun violence for several years and is one of the most deadly in the US.
It ended 2014 with 406 homicides across the city - although this was a 3% decrease from 2013, when there was 419 gun-related deaths.
!!!
Пн, Июл 6, 2015 03:57pm Chicagoan - 3226 d back

The above info is from here:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33414256?ocid=socialflow_facebook
Пн, Июл 6, 2015 04:27pm Дед - 3226 d back

We must stem the flow of guns into the city (C)

Here we go again. Guns are the problem, not those gorillas who shoots at everything that moves, spraying hundreds of bullets, in all directions, but guns.....ok, works for me, I don't leave in that shithole.
Пн, Июл 6, 2015 11:50pm [Аноним] - 3226 d back

And also let's ban knifes, the deadly weapon in the hands of housewives
Пн, Июл 6, 2015 11:52pm [Аноним] - 3226 d back

There is no other developed country in the world with so many deaths and wounds from gun shots. Take the guns out of hands of those gorillas!
Вт, Июл 7, 2015 08:50am Дед - 3226 d back

.......take the gorillas out, as well, while you at it......Oh, wait, they are doing just that, to each other, already, using those guns, right?......So, I say, leave them alone. let them do, what they can do best
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru