MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЖильё
Сдаю 1комнатную квартиру с мебелью! Rogers Park
Пт, Фев 20, 2015 10:51am [Аноним] [radmilasn@hotmail.com] - 3354 d back

Hello,
I'm moving closer to my work and looking to sublet my beautiful and spacious one bedroom apartment ASAP! The apartment is fully furnished and ready to move in! If you don't want the furniture i'll remove it for you Smile. I'm looking for somebody to take over my lease which ends in the end of June 2015, but if you'd like you can sign the new lease for a year. I already paid for this month (February) so it will be absolutely free for you to move in right now, no security deposit, move in fee $250+$50 credit check. Your rent will start from the March/01. The rent is $850 including heat and water! It's a pets friendly place, except for dogs unfortunatelySad. This is a ground floor apartment, great for families, very spacious, bright, the dining room is separate from the kitchen, neighbors are very nice and friendly. Email me at any time to come and see it!
Thank you!
Пт, Фев 20, 2015 12:21pm [Аноним] - 3354 d back

-$50 credit check
Cost of credit check is $12.If you are in business of renting rooms it is tax-deductible regular business expense.Provided you are paying taxes.Are you?
-move in fee $250
???
What are you presently smoking (sniffing,injecting) ?
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru