MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗдоровье и Спорт
Personal trainer for you
Пн, Июн 11, 2007 04:17pm Alexandr не принимает email - 6179 d back

Want to lose weight?
Do you struggle with no results?
Personal training changes all that.

Your health is your life,
and you deserve to have a healthy, happy life.
Don't wait another month or year, make a difference today!!!
Certified personal trainer with 10 years of experience will help to achieve any of your fitness goals and help to improve your physical apperance. Fluent in russian, ukrainian and polish languages. Every session is structured to build cardiovascular endurance, improve strength and increase flexibility.Also i'm doing kettlebell trainig,which is really beneficial for sport conditioning and weight loss. All of my programs are individualized towards each clients' short, mid, and long-term goals which we can discuss and determine during our sessions. My passion for health and fitness has made me a great motivator and inspirer for my clients as I do practice what I preach in and out of the gym. My programs are time-efficient and ever-changing so you never get bored and your body does not plateau. Workout with a fitness expert at your own home(I come to your home with all the necessary equipment for your convenience)or at my gym in Highland Park. Low rates, free consultations. Call at anytime 847-401-0066,or e-mail alexwpc@mail.ru
Пт, Июн 20, 2008 04:21pm Татьяна не принимает email - 5804 d back

А со мной будут индивидуальные занятия?
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru